Time is Up

Time is Up

(5:00 am)

Walking lifelessly on the way back home, dragging his feet on the cold winter night road. The young man entered his house and closed the door weakly. The sound of the lock can be heard on the quiet house.

Passing by the kitchen, he drags and carries his legs towards the stairs and slowly went up and went to his room.

Opening the door of his room, he left it open and went to his desk. He took out a paper and wrote a single word on the piece of paper. He went to his bed and drops his fragile body on his bed and stared at the plain ceiling.

Slowly tears flow down from his eyes as he remembered what happened awhile ago.

Flashback:

"Kris...please...don't do this..." A young man kneeled down in front of the said man as he held his hand. The tall man didn't seem to be fazed at the current situation he is in. In fact, his face shows no emotion at all.

"Kris...please...for our child, Yu-Xin...please no. Don't do this." Pleading once again, he lowered his head as tears threaten to fall down on his teary eyes.

No single movement in his place, eyes looking at the man below him with no emotion at all. His heart cold as ice, he uttered in a cold, flat monotone voice.

"Sign the divorce papers, Yixing. Let's end the relationship already. I don't love you anymore. Accept it. I'm in love with Chanyeol, accept that and sign the papers."

Every single word mercilessly pierce through his poor weak heart. Kris drops the envelope containing the papers and harshly pulls off his hand from Yixing's hold from his hand. He left a broken Yixing on the floor who's breaking down in grief.

"Kris...Kris...Kris..."

End of Flashback

Hiccups, Sobs, Wail and Sniffs echoed in the whole house.

One name kept repeating on his mouth.

Tears flowing down endlessly pn his pale face, throat drying painfully as he try to breathe, heart aching in pain with every single beat.

Repeating the name of the person all over again, heart weakly beats slowly than the usual normal beat.

 

One final drop of tears from his eyes as he close his eyes.

 

One final heave of air.

 

One final repeat of his name.

"Kris..."

 

One final word that escapes his mouth.

"Good...bye..."

 

Time is Up.


Finally finsihed!

Thank you for subscribing to this fic! ^^

Love you all!

There will be a new fic which also bear the name of this fic 'Time is Up' but this time it's the other version. I don't know when I'll post that here...but I hope you'll enjoy that.

Thank you once again! Lot's of love~ <3