02 .

I'm In Love With Your Voice

"Hello?"

"Is this Zelo?" I ask, walking around my room. For some reason, my heart is beating fast. Faster.

"I was wondering when you'd call!" 

"You were? I mean- yeah, sorry. I was... busy," I mutter the last part and face palm myself for being so stupid. I'm always like this when I'm nervous. Except there's no reason to be nervous right now. Maybe I'm going crazy.

I hear him chuckle. "Are you busy today in the afternoon?"

"No, not really." I say, and mentally tell myself to get some friends.

"Let's meet at the park at 2. I'll see you there!" He says, and hangs up.

I raise my eyebrow and throw my phone onto my bed. 


"Jungwon!" I hear Zelo call as he awkwardly raises his hand. Not that he has to raise his hand to get my attention. His blond hair is all he needs. I see that next to him are 5 more guys, also all with blond hair. 

"Hey, what's with all the blond people?" I ask with a smile as I approach them.

"This is Himchan hyung, Jongup hyung, Younguk hyung, Youngjae hyung, and Daehyun hyung."

"That's a lot of hyungs," I say, eyeing the 5 blond boys. I notice that they are all very good looking.

"People call us B.A.P.," One of the boys say.

"What does that stand for, Blond Asian People?" I laugh.

Zelo looks at me with serious eyes. "Best. Absolute. PERFECT."

I roll my eyes. "Perfect? Psh," I say under my breath.

"Anyways, us five will be going," One of the blond boys said, eyeing everyone except Zelo. In a matter of seconds, I was left alone with Zelo.

"Sorry about that," He apologizes. "They wanted to meet you."

"Why?"

"You'll see later on," He mumbles.

I raise my eyebrow but decide to forget about it.

"So, what are we doing now?" I ask, and look at him. His face is so white; but then again, there are so much people that are much whiter than him. Especially in Korea.

"We are going to get food. I'm hungry."

"Didn't you eat lunch?" I ask. He shakes his head and I check my phone and I read the time; 3 o' clock sharp.

"Let's go," He says, and starts walking out of the park, me behind him.

"Hurry up," He mumbles in a playful tone and motions for me to hurry up. I pick up my pace and walk beside him. I look down and notice that our footsteps are matching. 

I suddenly feel warmth on my hands. I see that his fingers are intertwined with mine. I look up at him and he smiles. I blush and focus on the ground.

It's getting warmer and warmer by the minute, and sweat starts forming on my forehead. I quickly wipe it away with my free hand and I look up at him. He's sweating too, and I smile.

"We should hurry up before we both drown in our sweat," I say, and he chuckles.

"We're here," He says and points to a small restaurant. We head in and I let go of his hand quickly.

"You don't like holding my hand?" He asks and pouts.

"No, it's not that..." I look down and feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

He chuckles and ruffles my hair like I'm some kind of child. "You're so cute."

We walk over to an empty table. He pulls a chair out for me and grins.

"Thanks," I mumble and sit down. 

He sits down too, we order our food and sit in awkward silence. I look at him and see thathe looks nervous. Drops of sweat is forming on his forehead, and he's tapping the table with his fingers. 

He suddenly breaks the silence. "Jungwon?"

"Yeah?" 

"Are we ever going to see each other again?"

I look up and see his hopeful face. I smile and nod.

"Yeah, we will."


Hey guys. Uhh, so. This is my first two-shot. I'm kind of dissapointed with it but whatever.  ahah, I hope you liked this <3