01 .

I'm In Love With Your Voice

 

[A/N : Listen to this! (: ]

I walk into the park, guitar strapped to my back. I find a bench, sit down, and take my guitar. I tune the guitar and start to sing.

I see you with her, and it crushes me inside. I guess I should stop thinking about you all the time. 

Maybe this is what I needed. Maybe this is a sign. Maybe, I've been blind to reality. Baby, tell me.

Every little glance my way. every time you wanted to hang. You seemed so interested. 

Could you tell me, Was it real or was it all in my head? Was it read or was it all in my head?

I finish the song and hear clapping. I look up and see a guy around my age. He has blond hair with a little bit pale blue.

"You're good," He says. "No, you're amazing."

I smile and say, "Thank you."

"What's your name?" He asks as he walks over. I notice that he is very tall.

"Jungwon," I say, and start tuning my guitar again. The weather is hot and the strings loosen quickly. "Yours?"

"JunHong. You could call me Zelo."

"Zelo?" I question. "That's a weird nickname.."

He chuckles. "I get that a lot."

"I said that out loud? ." I cover my mouth.

He chuckles and waves it off. "I'm used to it. Hey, could you sing another song for me?"

"What song?" I ask.

"Do you know 'Love Letter For You'? IU and Key sang it."

"Yeah, but I don't rap," I answer. Is this guy crazy?

"I asked you to sing, not rap," He chuckles again as he sits down next to me. "I'm going to rap."

I nod and start singing. 

[A/N : Listen to this! Oh, and. Zelo is blue(ironic) and Jungwon is... that pink/plum color. Both is purple :D ]

My life is like a song, a letter to you. Listen, check it.

Underneath the bright sun, the sun beam upon. 

Each and every expression of your heart gives me a greater and bigger love.

You're so beautiful, your beautiful smile. If it's not you, I'm thirsty for love.

If it's not you, I'm thirsty for happiness. You're so different than everybody else.

I suddenly remember the day we first met

​I was struggling with my life.

​You gave me a place to finally rest behind you, I loved you since the beginning.

I also can't live without you.

If you go, if you leave, I am becoming more like you. And you, becoming like me, and we love each other.

If you go, If you leave.

​When I leave for a while.

For holding onto me again,

I thank you more.

We finish the song and look at each other.

"I'm in love with your voice," He says.

I smile. "Thank you. Your rapping is nice too."

He looks at watch watch and gasps. He takes off his backpack quickly and takes out a pen and paper. He writes something down and and gives the paper to me.

"I have to go. Call me. Or text me. Whichever," He says, and leaves.

I look at the piece of paper. It has his number and his name.


 

Hi guise (: I hope y'all like this chapter.

​This chapter is really short because it's a starter chapter... So yeah. The other chapter will be longer. 

Comment and subscribe~ <3