Happily Us!

It's you

While Luhan kiss Sunny . Sunny try to avoid and Luhan stop , looking Sunny with his smile and hug her . Then Sunny "Yahh! stop." Luhan cover Sunny mouth and tell her no need to yelling to him .Luhan ask her "did you acccept me?" with his nervous face.Sunny'I..I.."and looking at the television "Yes,Luhan"while bushing so hard . Luhan excited with Sunny answers and pull her to hug tightly and kiss her head.They hugging each other and Luhan call Sunny"yeobo~". Sunny look at Luhan with questioning look "w..wwhat now Luhan ? just help me  clean up the mess"Luhan"aigoo~yeobo are you embarassed?HAHAHAH!"while teasing Sunny and poke her nose with his nose and that made Sunny more blushing .

They clean up the mess when they playing the games . After that , they resting watching television , eat dinner and cooking together. After done with dinner they go out for walk at Han river .They sit and Luhan hold Sunny waist and her hand . They just looking at people passing them and Luhan 'I love you , Sunny" . Sunny"I love you too Luhan " and looking Luhan . They kissed and the kiss made Sunny feel so calm.

After 2 years , Luhan and Sunny getting married . They live happily forever but for Taeyeon she's now have two children with Leeteuk . Sehun with someone else and happily married . Another suprising story is they have another friends Chanyeol and Seohyun . The couple already know Taeyeon because Chanyeol is Taeyeon cousin and he's photographer while Seohyun is his assistant . Secretly , the SEOYEOL couple already take picture and frame it photobook and made video for Sunny and Luhan witout they knowing it . They following Sunny and Luhan from the first time they meet and take picture of them . Taeyeon wanted to suprise the 'dumbo couple' for the anniversary . Taeyeon give the video to Luhan and the photobook to Sunny. How's sweet isn'it .

ONE YEARS LATER ~

Luhan and Sunny get twins . One boy and girl , and Sunny said to Luhan"Taeyeon is so fast you know , yeobo"Luhan ask her why. Sunny tell that Taeyeon is pregnant with her 3rd child and they twins ! .Luhan told  Sunny " are you jealous?don't worry , we will make footballl team don't we?" Sunny just slap Luhan arm and said "enough with these two". Luhan"hey!i'm ready at your command , everytime! " while laugh and kiss Sunny.Sunny just ignore Luhan joke . Luhan tell her be prepare when the twins already 6 years old  they already had another sisters and brothers . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah!already finish the story ! i'm so glad ~ and i really appreciate who's reading this fanfic.

Also i'm really sorry made you all waiting.I'm sorry for the not goood writing.

Totaly addicted  with SUNHAN couple . hikhikhikhik !