Yes ~

It's you

Sunny"yes!i accept your love" and looking at Luhan reaction . He pull you and hug you tightly while his mouth nearly kiss your neck , He said thank you .Then,you start crying while looking each other . You crying because you have find your love....Luhan just wipe your tears with his thumb and he kiss your forehead.Suddenly!BANG!Sunny wake up from the sweet dream she just had because she fall from her bed.Sunny "Haissh ! very dissapointed dream ! ".Sunny just aware that she wake up from the dream still night and she check her phone consist one text from Luhan . Luhan wrote i love you and night night my honey ! <3 .

Sunny wondering did Luhan really love her ? She just text Taeyeon and Sehun asking them If she would accept his request and did Luhan really love her ? Sunny just continue to sleep .Sunny don't know when she sent the text to them Taeyeon and Sehun forward her text to Luhan . How's nice they are being friend with Sunny .Another fun day for Taeyeon Sehun also Luhan when they read the text fom Sunny .

Today's saturday so Sunny just want to stay at home and watching tv also cleaning house .She don't want to meet her friend and mostly is Luhan because her heart beating getting extraordinary when see him.While Sunny busy cleaning there is something walk at her feet . She look at it and there mouse !Sunny scream and quickly get her phone dialing for help . She don't think at all and call LUHAN !! Sunny  hearing pick up the phone and yelling "HELP ME TAEYEON !!" she just left her phone fall.Then , she climb and stand on the table while searching the mouse , Sunny just whispering "Taeyeoniie Palli!!there's mouse in my house !"

On the other side Luhan hearing Sunny screaming made him running faster to her house.He quickly push the door and screaming Sunny name and look Sunny is standing at the table and trembling . Luhan laugh at Sunny condition and ask her why she standing at the table . Sunny"Yah!what are you doing at my house?!" Luhan"yah!you are the one who call me first' and pick up Sunny phone and show her recently contact to her . Sunny quickly grab the phone and calling Taeyeon .Then , Taeyeon already at her house and ask Sunny what happen . Sunny pull Taeyeon to her and whispering that there's mouse in her house more specificly at the kitchen. Taeyeon scream and follow Sunny standing on the table and tell Luhan there's mouse . Luhan shock with the screaming and tell them just wait at the table and will go to find the mouse .

After couple minutes, Luhan tell them there is no mouse in the house . He truly make his voice confidently and finally they get down from the table . Luhan hold Taeyeon hand to get down safely while Sunny just jump from the table and her action made these two staring at her action . Then , Sunny push Luhan a little bit and hold Taeyeon hand to get down . They go to the living room and Sunny "I'm sorry for the accident just now to both of you " They just looking at each other and laughing . Sunny look at them with clueless face . They look and told Sunny it's okay . Then Sunny go to kitchen and preparing drinks for Taeyeon and  Luhan.

They stay at Sunny house from morning until evening because Sunny and Luhan is playing PSP and Taeyeon also join them playing . Sunny(what's wrong with me,i can't stand to look at Luhan face ) then look at Luhan suddenly Luhan also staring at her made her fell nervous with the stare.Taeyeon pretend to not knowing but she's cant!Taeyeon is sitting between Sunny and Luhan . After finishing playing Taeyeon make excuse to her house and give the two lovely times.Sunny just startled with Taeyeon and try to make Taeyeon stay with her but fail because Taeyeon is so quickly and not even one minute she dissapeared from the door. Luhan just smiling at Taeyeon . 

The situation becomes awkward for Sunny but not with Luhan . Then , Sunny "yah!palli!the losers must fulfill the wish of winners" and start playing the games unfortunately Sunny is the losers ! HAHAHAHHA! Luhan"okay!i win ! make my wish come true huh Sunny ! first you gonna READY for my kiss and always be with me no buts and others!now make my wish come true HONEY~!".Sunny just looked at Luhan with angry face "Yah!!!" then chuppp!!Luhan kiss  Sunny and hold her waist. Sunny just startled with the action and quietly stiff .