Invisible Man

Invisible Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

“KYAAAAHHH!!!” I opened my eyes to hear her squeals and screams… I adjusted my glasses and looked at her.

 

“YA! What are you squealing about?” I asked and she just smiled at me while talking to her friends over the phone, I shook my head, this kid is really a nuisance. I sighed and continued reading the novel I’m writing, well yeah, that’s what I do for a living, writing novels, publish it, if I’m lucky, then I’ll get money if not, then I have to write another one.

 

Right, my name is Kwon Jiyong, a jackass nerd, a senior. Bestfriend, Sandara Park, who squealed a while ago… Boyfriend, HERS okay? Not mine! Her boyfriend is none other than my best friend since birth, yeah, his name is Taeyang.

 

She barges in my room casually just to tell me what happened to her this day, what will probably happen tomorrow, for her and Taeyang. I just smiled at her, saying good things, of course, why should I say bad things? I’m not a bad guy after all.

 

“Sandara Park, will you please, quiet down a bit? I can’t concentrate here!” I yelled

 

“Oh my, sorry! Can you just go out? I really need to talk to them, this is important!” she smiled sweetly at me, oh she thinks she can please me with her cute smiles? Well yeah, she’s pretty, cute, she’s a goddess, I must say.

 

“Oh, so I should go out? Hello? This is my room, you’re barging in…” she stopped talking and went in front of me.

 

“Please?”

 

“Dara, please… I need to finish this…” She quirked her neck on the side and looked at me then on the papers I’m holding.

 

“What is it all about?” aish!

 

“Nevermind…” I stood up, gathered all my papers and my pen.

 

“Invisible Man?” she saw? I stopped on my tracks

 

“Mmmm” I mumbled

 

“Is it about love? Or something else?”

 

“Both” I answered, nervously.

 

“Are you inlove Kwon?”

 

“None of your business now, keep it low” I said as I hurriedly went out of my room and ran downstairs at the living room to continue writing, that was near!

 

 

 

-------------------------   

 

 

 

The next day, at school, I saw her in the field, crying.. And why is this girl crying? I was about to approach her when Taeyang stopped my tracks. I looked back and he just smiled at me.

 

“Let me handle this bro…” I just nodded

 

“O-kay” I said as I turned around to walk away but someone’s stopping me, so I turned back again and saw him helping her up, how they hugged each other. He picks her up when she’s feeling down, I wish I could do that, since he came to her life… Everything just faded away….

 

I sighed, completely feeling defeated… I sat on a big tree at the back of the school and took out my things… I need to write this out, not a novel, but a poem…

 

You can hardly wait to tell all your friends

How his kisses taste sweet like wine

And how he always makes your heart skip a beat

Every time he walks by

 

And if you're feeling down

He'll pick you up

He'll hold you close when you're making love

He's everything you been dreaming of, oh baby

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

‘Jiyong!’ Sandara called me, she was smiling happily, I kept the bouquet of flowers on my back, I smiled at her.

 

“Ji!!!! I need to tell you something!!!” She jumped up and down as she shakes me… I laughed,

 

“What is it?” I asked

 

“Taeyang and I are together!!!!” My eyes widened, my world stopped… I couldn’t hear anything, I dropped the flowers on the ground, she was talking, but I can’t hear her. I feel like I’m being stabbed a million times now, it hurts, it damn hurts.

 

“Jiyong, are you okay?” I heard her speak, I was in the ground, thank God it’s raining… I sniffed.

 

“Ji, you really need to stop writing, I don’t want you to get sick, please?” I stood up, not minding her at all.

 

“Are you okay?” I just nodded, words… nothing came out of my mouth whenever she asks me.

 

“Oh! Let’s go there, it’s raining heavy! We might get sick!” She dragged me to the shed and wiped my face with her hanky, am I kid to her? I stopped her hand,

 

“I’m fine” I mastered to say something,

 

“Ji, were you going to give someone those flowers over there?” she asked,

 

“It’s for…” you… I wish I could say that… “For someone so special to me…” she smiled and slapped my arm

 

“Aigoo, Jiyongie is in love!!!” Love, right… no, I am not anymore... I slowly walked away from her,

 

“Jiyong, where are you going? YA!” Nowhere… somewhere… away…. I turned around and faked a smile,

 

“Go home first, I need to go somewhere… You’ll catch a cold” I turned back around and just kept on walking, don’t know where my feet will take me. I cried, thanking that it’s raining for the second time.

 

“WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted and shouted… to vent m anger and jealousy in the rain, no people walking in the streets.

 

She never saw how I cared for her… At home, every time we’re alone together, Taeyang will call her… Talk to her, saying sweet things to her, makes her giggle, makes her cry from laughing too hard, have I not done that?

 

Was it my fault? Or hers for she was blind to see those? The things I did for her? I went to my room, not to see her so happy while talking to my bestfriend over the phone, I took a paper, just wrote and wrote and wrote, until I fell asleep. Even in my dreams, it was her… Why is this happening to me?

 

“I see you all the time baby

Huh, the way you look at him

I wish it was me, sweetheart

Boy, I wish it was me but I guess…” I heard the things I wrote last night, I woke up and saw her reading them, I snatched the papers away from her.

 

“Wha- Hey! I was just reading!”

 

“Stop barging inside my room and reading my works, you have no permission to do those” I stood up and cleaned the table

 

“Ji, you’re not talking to me these past few days, I was worried, what’s wrong with you? Getting so angry at me every now and then…” I sighed

 

“Just stop bothering me… go out” she pouted

 

“Ya! How dare you make me leave! Huhu” I just shook my head, took off my glasses and went inside the bathroom to take a cold shower.

 

DAMN THIS HEART ACHING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER BE MINE! Who belongs to someone else! Damn you for hurting my feelings, but I can’t say those to you coz in the first place, I didn’t do anything for you to know how I feel, right!?

 

I punched the mirror as I looked at my reflection…promised myself to let go, to move on, but I guess it’ll never happen.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

I opened my eyes, I fell asleep, and here she is with Taeyang, looking at me.

 

“Hi?” I said as Taeyang helped me stand up

 

“Bro, you’re always sleepy… here” he handed me my glasses, Dara messed my hair

 

“You still look good without those glasses on… hehehe” she smiled, so did I

 

“You think so?” I asked

 

“Yeah! You should take it off, go buy contacts, I’m sure girls will follow you every day when you do that” I smirked and joked to know what she and my friend feel after

 

“If I do that, will you also follow me around?” her smile faded so as Taeyang… I laughed

 

“I was just joking… Well, I gotta go.. See you guys later” I waved goodbye and turned around, with a frown. Maybe, just maybe, I really need to move on…

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

Jiyong, arrived at school, no one noticed him except….

 

“OH MY GOSH! JIYONG!? IS THAT YOU!?” Park Bom, Dara’s other friend, along with the others saw him.

 

“Oh my, you’re blonde! No glasses, clean face, JIYONG! You’re making me fall for you!!!” Bom squealed as CL slapped her arms

 

“AWWW!” Jiyong just smiled at them

 

“Oh my, I still can’t believe this…” Minzy said as he touched Jiyong’s face

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter