Changes. Tests. Decisions.

Personality Clash!

That night, as they partied at the beach, GD was in his apartment. He stood in front of the glass door of his balcony, staring down at the city lights. His phone kept on ringing and beeping, but he ignored it. Suddenly, tears fell from his eyes as he said, "Goodbye Chae."

***

It was still early when they got back the following day. They used TOP's private plane that was located at the island. Upon going down the plane, BIGBANG said they would be leaving ahead as they wanted to check on GD. BAP and 2NE1 were left together.
"Guys, I'll be going too. I'm so tired!" Bom said.
"I need to go too," Dara said, looking at her phone. "Cheondoong has a performance today. I'm going to support him."
"Father said he'll pick me up today." Minzy said. "Oh! He's already there, bye!" Then the three of them disappeared.
"Ooookay." CL was surprised.
"Chae," Yongguk turned to her. "I want to talk to your mom today."
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yeah." He nodded.
"We're coming with you." Zelo said.
"Really?" Yongguk was touched.
"It concerns all of us, so we should be there." Youngjae smiled.
"Thank you. Thank you so much." Yongguk embraced the five of them.
"Ah!" Himchan backed. "What's happened to you?"
"Shut up!" Yongguk suddenly hugged him tight, which made all of them laugh.

When they arrived at CL's house, Hyori heard them so she immediateky went out.
"Chae!" Hyori ran to CL with open arms.
"Yongguk wants to talk to you." CL said in a serious tone.
Hyori's open arms didn't get a resoonse so she just put it down. "Okay then." She was suddenly serious too. "Let's go to my office." Then she looked at CL. "You stay here."
They all went to Hyori's office. Hyori sat at her swivel chair, the five boys sat at the sofa while Yongguk remained standing.
"So I guess, you've decided." Hyori said, not looking at him.
"Yes, I've decided." Yongguk said firmly. Hyori didn't respond, so he continued. "This is very important for me and my friends. We've worked hard to develop our talents for years. It's always been our dream to perform on stage, in front of a lot of people who admire us. Unfortunately, we don't have a good reputation so people always fail to notice us, but you gave us a chance. However, I guess this is still not the right time for all of it. Ms. Lee, I'm choosing your daughter over our contract as trainees here. After all, we won't even be noticed by you if it wasn't for her. I'm sorry ma'am, but I can't leave Chaerin, and if that means putting off achieving my dream, then I'm willing to risk it." He bowed and spoke with great conviction. "So would you please accept the five of them as BAP and continue to train them?" The other five BAP member were surprised. "They don't have anything to do with this. It's my fault."
"Hyung." Jongup said.
"You can't do this." Daehyun said.
"You're our leader. We're nothing without you." Himchan said.
The five boys were quite angered by what he said. Yongguk just stood there and ignored his friends.
The five of them continued to be in a conflict for a while, but when Hyori spoke, they quieted down. "I knew you would choose Chae. I kind off predicted everything that happened right now." She looked at Yongguk. "I know people like you, Yongguk. I've worked with people like you. I'm sure you would make a great leader."
They were both surprised and confused by what she was saying, They didn't undetstand what she meant.
Hyori stood up then she laughed softly and said, "It's going to be hard being an idol in a relationship, so you better work hard for your image and be careful in everything you do. After all, you're dating the chairman's daughter." Hyori winked and began to leave.
"Ms. Lee, wait, I-I don't understand." Yongguk said.
Hyori was already at the door. "For a leader, you're a bit slow. Should I reconsider and choose Himchan instead?" She laughed as the boys just smiled awkwardly. "I'll see you all tomorrow at Hyorish building. 7am sharp."
Outside the room, CL waited. When her mother went out of the office, she immediately went to her. "Mom," She didn't know what to say. "Uhm, where are you going?"
Hyori said casually, "To Hyorish Ent.. I'll be preparing contracts."
CL was surprised. "Contracts?" She whispered to herself.
Hyori called one of her butlers to prepare the car then she went to the door. The car stopped in front of her. Her driver opened the door for her. She was about to go in when she said, "Oh, Chae, darling!" CL turned to her. "I'll be staying at the building tonight, so don't wait up for me." Hyori smiled.
Hyori was about to go in when Chaerin called. "Mom!" Hyori turned. "Uhm... I'm sorry."
Hyori smiled. "I know baby. I know. I'm very sorry too." Hyori then went back to her and kissed CL's cheek. Hyori began walking back to the car when she noticed the BAP boys standing outside her office. She looked at them and shouted, "Yongguk!"
"Yes ma'am?" Yongguk stepped forward.
Hyori pointed her two fingers at her eyes then to Yongguk's and said, "I'm watching you."
Yongguk smiled. "Yes ma'am."
Hyori smiled back. "Take care of Chae, okay?"
Yongguk nodded.
Watching all these, CL was really confused. "Mom, I don't understand?"
Hyori turned back again and rolled her eyes. "Chae, dearie, it was all just a test. If I wanted you and Yongguk apart from each other, why would I even bother putting you in the same class? Well, yeah, even though it's only a few classes."
CL smiled and her eyes gleamed in happiness as she did. She ran to her mom and embraced her very tightly. "Thank you mom!" She said.

***

Update!
So, I've been writing this for more than a year now.
Thank you so mcuh to all of you! I really enjoyed writing this story because of you guys, who continue to read and comment. Thank you.
Don't worry this is not the last chapter yet, but this'll end soon.
So, what are your favorite parts, chapters, or lines from this story. I hope you do have one :))