Cafe Love

☆ ♥ ♥| T-Ara One Shot Request Shop | ♥ ♥ ☆ [CLOSED]

Park Hyomin & Lee Joon
mangerine

 

 

 

Full House Café.

The place where I work as a cashier. The place where I spend most of my time. And the place where I met this goddess. Her brown long hair impress me. So much. The first time I see her enter this café, my heart thump for her. The first time she enter this café, I see nothing but her. The first time I see her here, I fell in love with her.

My name is Joon. My surname is Lee. I don’t know whether it’s true or not. But, my friends said, among us I’m the most funniest and crazy. It’s kind of true, I think. Because, I don’t want to make people around me feeling bored with me.

I don’t have anyone in this world. I lived on my own. I earn living on my own. I’m alone since I finished my 5th grade. But it’s not because my parents died. It’s because they get divorce and get married to another person again and left me. Sounds pitiful right ? Yeah, it is.

Because of that, I have determined to find someone who isn’t like my mom and I don’t want to be someone like my dad. Because it’s hurt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tuck ! Tuck ! Tuck !

Sounds of high heels coming closer to the door. A few seconds passed, I look to the door. And there she is. Enter this café with a charismatic style. She only came for the third time, but my eyes can’t take off from her. She’s just too beautiful ! She’s a goddess. I see the new waitress took an order of her. I observe every step of her. Making sure I don’t miss any of her movement.

“ Ehem “ I heard someone coughing. Immediately, I turn to the person in front of me. “ I’m paying “ the customer said. “ Oh I’m sorry Miss. Table number please ? “ I ask the customer. “ 16 “ the customer answered. “ 8.99$ Miss “ I told the customer. She made the payment and left. I look to her again.

This time I saw her left the money for her drink on the table and left again. She always like this. She never come here, to the cashier. Where I’m standing. Can’t she just come here for once ? To make the payment of course.

Once again, today. I saw her lose behind the entrance door. I just wish I’m going to meet her again tomorrow. Since the last three days, I keep dreaming about her. I don’t know why but she gave me a weird feeling inside my heart.

 

It’s been a week. She never came after that day. I wonder where could she be ?

It’s already 10 pm. And my shift for today had finished. I lock the money cashier and pack my things. Everyone left already. It’s always like this. I’m the last person left and I’m responsible to hold the key. And the next day, I need to be the first person to arrived. It’s kind of tiring and annoying but, the payment is just too awesome for me to quit this job. And although I never met with this café’s owner, I can feel that the owner is so nice.

I finished packing my things and lock the staff room. I walk out of the café. While locking the entrance door, “ Excuse me “ I heard a girl voice beside me. I turn left and see , HER ?!! “ Yes Miss ? “ I ask her. I’m so shocked to see her here but I still can control my shocking voice.

“ I want to have a cup of latte. Can I ? “ she ask. “ But we are closing “ I answered her. “ Is that so ? Okay then “ she said and was about to leave. But then, “ Just a cup of latte. Yeah sure “ I stop her. She turn back facing me and smile. I smile back and unlock the door. I open the door for her. She walk to me and enter the café.

Oh my God ! She’s a goddess.

I walk to the coffee bar to make her latte. “ I’m not good at making latte or whatever drinks so please bear with me “ I told her while making her latte. “ It will just taste the same “ she answered shortly. I smile to myself.

After finished making her drink, I walk to her and sit in front of her. “ Here’s your drink “ I gave her latte. “ Thank you “ she thanked and took her drink from my hand. I look at her. From her hair, to her eyes, nose, mouth, chin ….

“ Why are you looking at me like that ? “ she suddenly ask. I look into her eyes. “ You’re so pretty “ I said to her. Deep in my heart, I’m sincere. Not because I’m shocked because she suddenly ask me like that. “ Oh. Okay keep looking “ she said and took a sip of her drink.

A few minutes passed, she suddenly stood up. “ Thanks for this “ she shows me her drink. She put her money on the table, again, “ No “ I stop her hand from doing that, I mean putting her money on the table, “ My treat. For tonight “ I told her. She smile and pull her hand from mine. “ Thank you “ and walk out of the café.

“ Your welcome “

 

This morning, I catch a cold. So, I couldn’t go to work. Luckily, my friend got a spare key of the café. If not, I have to force myself to work.

It’s been a few hours I laid on my bed doing nothing until I get super hungry then only I got off from the bed. I took a refreshing bath and grab a slice of bread before going out. I’m going to the clinic to get my medical leave and medicine.

I arrived the clinic at 3 pm and spend for about half an hour at the clinic because there’s so many patients today. After finished taking my medicine and made a payment, I walk out from the clinic to find a café to have a drink.

But then, my eyes caught a similar person. I look through that person and I feel like knowing him. “ Jang Hyunseung ? “ Yes. Him. He supposed to be working today right ? Oh yeah, he is my work mate at the café. And whose the girl beside her ? I feel like knowing her too.

I purposely walk nearer to them. “ Hyunseung “ I called him. He turn back with the girl beside her. HER ?!! With … HYUNSEUNG ?!! “ You ? “ I pointed to the girl. I don’t know why but I feel so heart broken. My heart broke into pieces when I saw this two human together.

“ Joon-ah, are you okay ? I heard you got sick “ Hyunseung suddenly ask. I look at him. “ Ah yeah. I’m fine. After getting some treatment. Yeah “ I answered him. “ You know him ? “ I ask that girl. “ Yah Lee Joon. You know Hyomin ? “ Hyunseung ask me. I look at him. And shook.

“ No. No, I mean. Her name is Hyomin ? Oh so no. I don’t know her “ I told him and walk away. I just realized that I don’t ask him why he isn’t working today.

 

The next day, I went back to work like usual. I met Hyunseung like usual. But I just ignore him. “ Hey buddy ! “ Hyunseung tap on my shoulder. But then, I heard a similar sound of high heels. This café is so calm that I can even heard that kind of sound. Must be her.

Someone enter the café. I’m right. It’s her. “ Ah Hyominnie ! “ I saw Hyunseung waves at her. He walk to her and hug her. I feel hurt once again. I feel like I’ve been stab. I close my eyes and just pretend to not see her. “ Joon-ah “ I heard Hyunseung call me. I look at him.

“ Are you okay ? “ he ask me as he stand in front of me. I saw the girl already took a sit at her usual place. “ Yeah “ I answered him. “ Okay then “ Hyunseung said and make a drink. For that girl maybe.

 

It’s almost 10 pm but the girl still hasn’t moved from her sit. She came just now at 5 pm and you just count for how many hours she had been sitting on that chair, didn’t move for an inch, reading the book she’s holding.

10 pm sharp. I walk to her. “ Miss “ I called her. She look at me. “ We are closing “ I told her. “ So ? “ she ask me back. “ I’m not chasing you out, but I still need my rest for tonight “ I told her. She close her book and sigh. “ I’m not going out until you tell me what you supposed to tell me “ she said, crossing her arm and not looking at me.

“ Tell you what ? “ I’m kinda confused. I don’t know what she wants to know. “ Tell me something “ she said. Still not looking towards me. I don’t know what she want to hear from me. But I think, since she ask me this question. I think I want her to know what I want her to know.

“ I don’t know what you want to hear from me, but I want you to hear what I want you to hear “ I told her. “ What ? “ she ask me.

“ I love you “

I told her. She slowly look at me. She look shocked. “ Since the very first time I saw you “

“ I thought so “ I heard someone, but not her saying that. I look at the entrance door. “ Hyunseung ? “ what is he doing here ? He just ruining this moment. “ Joon-ah, if you like my noona, you should just tell me earlier “ Hyunseung said.

“ Noona ? “ I ask him. Weird. “ Yeah. She is my step sister. This café is hers. I work here because she wants me to discipline myself. And most important thing is, don’t leave a love note in the cashier anymore “ he said.

“ Love note ? “ Oh. My. God. I forgot that … arghhh. I left that ‘ I love latte girl ‘ note in the money cashier. “ It’s okay. Don’t be ashamed “ Hyunseung said. “ Hyominnie, tell him okay “ Hyunseung said to Hyomin and left.

“ Tell me what ? “ I ask her.

“ I love you too “ she said.

“ Since the very first time you’re working here “

 

 

Much Love,
trigger xoxo