CLEARANCE

☆ ♥ ♥| T-Ara One Shot Request Shop | ♥ ♥ ☆ [CLOSED]

Hello my dear subscriber(s) and reader(s),

First of all, this is not an update. As you can see I made up this shop yesterday and up till now I've received 5 request but all of them have something wrong with it. Okay, let me make this clear. First, it's about the column ' Tell me about yourself'. Actually that question is asking for password. How can I make your story if you given the wrong password. I've stated it in my rules. Did you really read the rules ? If you really read, then tell me how come you're giving a wrong password ? Please keep your eyes on the rules for a few minutes. 

Then, I've receive a request from someone that send a request between T-Ara members. Okay, this is my fault. In the rules, I only wrote that I don't write . But actually, I'm trying to tell I don't write all kind of YAIO, and what's the other name, I don't know. But I really don't write that kind of thing. I need a guy with T-ara member. 

Lastly, I'm sorry if my words are harsh and you're hurt. I don't mean to. I just want to make this clear. Thank you if you spend your time reading this ridiculous post. I hope you'll understand. You may re-send your request if you think you make some mistakes. I don't mind :) Thank you again.

 

 

Much Love,
trigger xoxo