Happy

I Like You...

Sorry for the long update /.\ 

 


 

Jonghyun: "We should be quick in case we see them!" He yelled at Kris.

Kris: " This is important just wait I'm going to find the most beautiful dress for the most beautiful lady I'm marrying." Kris smiled.

Jonghyun: "Wow. You lovebirds." Jonghyun stick his tongue out.

Kris: "We are aren't we?" Kris blushed.

Jonghyun just scoff at Kris. (In a nice way) 

 Jonghyun: "Eyy hurry for we run out of time!" 

Sulli and Victoria were about to step in the same place as Kris and Jonghyun when then she spot a tall figure which was Kris and immediately turned around.

Sulli: "Let's head somewhere else."

Victoria: "Why? Look everything is on sale." She pointed.

Sulli: "Unni I'm hungry let's go to the food court." Sulli tugged her arm.

Victoria: "B-but..." Victoria showed a confuse expression.

Sulli: "whew that was close." She muttered underneath her breath.

 

--

Kris: " Everything is ready we just need to evacuate people out the mall." He suggested.

 Jonghyun: " Yeah it's so simple. ARE YOU CRAZY THIS IS A MALL IT's NOT GONNA BE SIMPLE." He yelled immediately.

Kris put his finger on top of Jonghyun lips

Kris: " Eyy I'm a good friends with the CEO. And like not empty the whole mall but like ask the customers and people to help me propose to Vic." He smiled.

 Jonghyun: "Hmm good idea! And we can ask the kids go in one by one and give vic the rose and make her follow them in a dark place and turn the light on and boom you come in and propose." Jonghyun clasped his hands together smiling in a dazed for his idea.

Kris: " Let's start." He yelled cheerfully.

 Kris went to talk to the CEO about the idea of giving out the rose to the people giving it to Victoria.

He agreed to the request.

Kris have the roses to the costumes and people and including himself but his rose is surrounded with baby breaths to look more special.

Jonghyun called Sulli to find where their at. 

They were in the food court since Victoria wanted to eat, beacuse she was tired walking all over the mall.

Jonghyun spotted Victoria and Sulli.

And one by one people came up and gave Victoria roses.

She thought it was a scammed until more and more came out.

10s, 30s, 80s, 100s and 180s all piled on her table in the food court.

Lastly a man with his bouquet camed out covering his face.

Got on one knee and ask, "Will you marry me?" Showing his face to Victoria. 

Victoria opened her eyes widely, She knew the voice and his height when walking up.

"Kris! yes I do." She quickly hugged him as tight as possible crowds of people came and cheered for the couple.

Kris took a box out and put a ring on her finger.

And they shared a lovely kiss.

They separated and thank,the crowd for the help.

And sat at their table.

Kris and Victoria won't let go of their hands interlocking as tight as possible.

"Look at these lovebirds." Sulli laughed.

Kris and Victoria chuckled at one another fiddling their fingers.

"You guys planned this all out huh? Even you Sulli." 

"Of course!" She smiled.

"What do we do with all these roses?" Jonghyun asked.

Looking at the roses piled up everywhere.

"Umm." Kris who is confused.

"How bout' we save some for your wedding and give them away I just noticed today is Valentimes day." 

"lol weddings take months to prepared." Jonghyun laughed at his sister.

"Hmm." Kris looked at the roses.

He decided to give half away and took the rest with him.

They left the mall and now in a car with full of roses.

Jonghyun offered to ride ad when Sulli was about to sit next to Victoria in the back, "Sulli come sit in the front." Jonghyun whispered.

"Why?" Then Sulli realized and goes to the front to sit with her brother, since Kris and Victoria needs to sit by one another.

Kris opened the door for Victoria and she went in to sit.

"Okay everyone buckle up!" Jonghyun smiled.

In which Kris turns to Victoria inching closer and closer to her grabbing her seat belt and buckled for her.

Causing her to turn red, due to embarrassment she looked out the window.

Sulli who looked through the mirror smiles at the two, 'They've been dating for a while, and still get butterflies'

Kris suddenly interlocks his hands with hers and smiles.

She placed her head on his shoulders.

He placed his head on top of hers and they both fiddle their fingers.

Victoria slowly fell asleep.

So did Sulli.

"They must've been really tired." Jonghyun comments.

"Yeah." Kris smiles.

"So when do you plan on doing the wedding?" Jonghyun asks.

"Tomorrow." 

"WHAT?! That quick!" Causing Sulli to wake up due to his comment.

"I mean we found her measurements and size so why not marry sooner." Kris states.

"True. It's better finding happiness while your young then too late." Jonghyun suddenly sighs for not having a girlfriend.

And suddenly a girl rushes out on the road causing Jonghyun to hit the brakes.

"Please help me! That man stole my purse." A girl plead Jonghyun for help.

He told the girl to stay and starts chasing the guy down.

In which Jonghyun beats him up and got the purse back.

He came back all sweaty.

"Here you go." He gives the purse back to her.

"Thank you so much!" The girl offers for a handshake. 

In which Jonghyun offers and blushes.

"My name is Luna. This is my card if you ever need help and I'll repay back your kindness." She bids goodbye.

"Um no need." He denies her offer.

"It's okay!" She smiled and went to fetch a taxi.

 "Park Sunyoung aka Luna Hairstylist 1-800-LUNA' 

Jonghyun got in his car and looks at the card.

"Oppa what is it and what did she say?" Sulli who was next to him.

"Shes says she's thankful for me helping her and she says call her if I need help or repay me back." Jonghyun explained.

 "Ah really?" Sulli nodded and smiled.

"Wh-why... Are you smiling like that?" Jonghyun asked nervousily.

"Um, nothing lets go!" She smiled.

"She must be really sleepy." Kris looked at Victoria- his soon to be wife.

 Jonghyun arrived to Victoria home.

"Were here." Jonghyun stopped the car.

"Vic.... wake up." Kris shook her gently.

Victoria opened her eyes all confused, "Sorry I must've dozed off."

"It's okay." Kris her forhead.

Victoria smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek and headed in to her home.

Sulli insisted on having a sleep over with Victoria in which Jonghhyun agrees.

Jonghyun and Kris left.

Victoria gave some of her pajamas and told Sulli to washed up, while Victoria prepared a meal for the two.

Victoria made her ultimate dish "Mapo Tofu"

Sulli finish and Victoria ran to the shower while the food is simmering.

Victoria finish just in time when the rice was all cooked up along with the mapo tofu.

Sulli started setting the table while Victoria got some kimchi out.

They started eating and Sulli spoked up.

"Unni while you were sleeping in the car earlier there was a girl that Jonghyun helped and she is like a hair stylist and she said if we need anything called her and she could be the person to do your hair. And I could do your makeup it'll save you some money." Sulli smiled.

"Wait did a lot happen while I was asleep?" Victoria asked confusily.

"Kinda.... But like I think she has a little thing for Jonghyun and like its a win-win situation." Sulli pouted in aeygo.

"I guess it's effiient but we still have Jonghyun and Kris they might not agree to this idea." Victoria raised her eyebrows.

"I've got all this set out." Sulli gave a thumbs up.

"The big day is tomorrow...." Victoria muttered nervousily.

''I know, just wow!" Sulli got rowded up.

"Lets clean up since were finished." They starting putting the dish in the sink.

And started cleaning it.

And headed to room with stuffed stomach.

Started to fall asleep.

 9'O clock and their phones started buzzing.

"Turn--off the alarm." Victoria tossed around.

 "Vic it's wedding day!" Sulli screamed in joy.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

So sorry for the lack of updates im speeding up on the progress now^^ and all the stories I have to write.