The talent show sign up!!!!

I Like You...

So Sulli and Victoria were in the cafeteria. Sulli showed Victoria around. But it was hard to get through well only half side of the cafeteria .

Sulli: the school lunches here are really good and the food are freshly picked. Because our school has a garden and they don't wanna waste money in store but only meat.

Victoria: I'm starting to like this school it's so environmental but when do we eat because that line looks a bit long don't you think?

Sulli: usually Jonghyun gets my lunch because he gets the yummiest lunch because he helps with the garden and plus the lunch-ladies think he's really cute he told me last time and Jonghyun thought those lunch lady's are erts.

Victoria: yeah but you know he's cute not like other guy who care about there looks you know?

Sulli: so does it mean you like my brother?

Victoria: no like you know his personality like he's quiet not loud and he's not a wannabe popular guy.

Sulli: speaking of popular you know that guy ( pointing at Kris ) he's mega popular and that girl next to him is also popular she's obsessed with Kris oh her name is Krystal she's mean. She don't let any girl near him unless there ugly but any pretty girl she'll say Kris get away from that girl.

Victoria: well you should get away from him Sulli.

Sulli: ~yeah~ oh yeah your singing is great you should be partners with Kris he's a good rapper it will be good if you guys did a duet for our school talent shows the 1st and 2nd place will go to Hawaii.

Victoria: no thanks I'll just not enter or pair up with someone i don't know but I actually want to go to Hawaii it might seems fun

Sulli: then you should pair up with Jonghyun he has good vocals.

Victoria: then that's cool but is he cool about it.

Jonghyun came with three plates of lunch and he gave one to Sulli and Victoria

Victoria: um thanks.

Jonghyun: uh um your welcome so what were uh um you guys talking about?

Sulli: the talent show sign up I was telling Victoria you and her should pair up is that okay?

Jonghyun: well sure let's pair up (giggling) !!!!!

Victoria: yay!

Then Victoria eyes were focused on Kris then he smirked at her then Victoria just looked away with an irritated face. So Kris was at there table Krystal came running.

Krystal: no get away from the new girl.

Kris: im not even that close to her. Oh Jonghyun you finally got a steak huh? 

Sulli: actually we been having a steak it's just the boppers copying us!

Kris: ugh well umm hello new new girl Victroria right?

Victoria: naw-duh did I not introduce myself.

Krystal: ughhh no need just be nice you dorky new girl.

Victoria: these types of girl or everywhere sheesh.

Kris: well I was speaking do you want to be my talent show partner ( Kris asked Victoria but Victoria didn't hear him )

But Sulli heard it then she said

Sulli: oh yeah Jonghyun you need to go sign with ~VICTORIA~ 

Victoria: oh yeah yayayayayayayayayayay

Kris thinking: (she's excited to be his partner not me) well as I was saying Victoria will you( his line was cut by Sulli saying) :

Sulli: go for your late.

Jonghyun grabbed Victoria hand and they started running.

Kris started running making Krystal to follow him.

So when all of them got there there were four spots left and it fitted everyone so they each got a clipboard and fill out everything.

Then Victoria was just giggling.

Jonghyun: what's wrong?

Victoria: I'm just so happy if we win we could go to Hawaii.

Jonghyun: we?

Victoria: yeah you me and Sulli!

Jonghyun thinking: ( wow she's so nice , Jonghyun was just looking at her like he was in loved )

Kris: uh-hem well I guess we'll be competing.

Victroria: couldn't 4 people can win?

Krystal: yes but if me and Kris win you guys lose the other duet can win too.

Jonghyun: well I'm not losing to you guys!

Victoria: yeah ( she did it all cutely )

Kris thinking: ( wow so cute, but no were competing concentrate ) Losers clean the restroom for a month ( Kris making the Battle more interesting )

Victoria/Jonghyun: deal

Kris/Krystal: deal

.................

I HOPE I DIDN'T MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT LONG IT WAS HARD BECAUSE  I HAVE TO REWRITE 3 TIMES PLUS I HAD SCHOOL IM GOING TO 8th GRADE SO JUST:

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE