"It's to your benefit."

Zip Up

 

Suho and Kris were browsing through some magazines at a bookshop.

A short distance away was a beautiful girl. She seemed to be engrossed in a magazine.

 As Kris walked past her to get a magazine, he saw the article she was reading.

When Kris came back to Suho’s side, he whispered, “Guess what, that beautiful girl over there is reading an article on how to date boys.”

Suho chuckled with amusement and the girl looked up. They immediately bent their heads over a magazine and pretended to be laughing at a picture there.

Instead of returning to the interesting article in her magazine, the girl took out a piece of paper and pencil and scribbled something on the paper.

They almost burst out with laughter, thinking that she was taking down notes on how to date boys.

Out of the corner of their eyes, they saw the girl approaching them with the piece of paper.

Kris nudged Suho and whispered, “She’s going to apply what she just read.”

The girl came right to them. Holding out the folded piece of paper, she said awkwardly to Suho, “Please …. read this.”

Kris gave Suho a knowing look. Suho put his hands behind his back and shook his head.

The girl turned red in face. She tried to press the paper into Suho’s hand and said, “Please take it. It’s …. It’s to your benefit.”

So saying, the girl walked away quickly.

Kris took the piece of paper from Suho’s hands and read it to Suho, “You have forgotten to zip up your jeans!”

Both of them looked at Suho’s jeans at once. Sure enough, what she had written was true.

Suho blushed and hastily zipped his jeans. What an embarrassing incident it was.