Stupid CF

Stupid CF

 

Jessica stared at the screen of her computer. You’ve heard the saying “If looks could kill, you’d be dead by now” right? But in her case, if looks could kill, her computer would be destroyed by now.

‘Tiffany and Siwon to celebrate her birthday on Thailand?’ read the article.

“She’s not even in Thailand”

“Stupid commercial” she murmured followed by a……

A loud thud that could be heard all over the dorm.

 

#

 

Jessica made it a mission in her life to make Tiffany happy the entire week. But there’s a problem. The said girl is on Thailand.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid”

She bought pink roses and pink cookies for Tiffany but when she entered the dorm and asked where her princess is the only reply she got was

“She’s in Thailand. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT?!”

Here she is now, crying.

“Stupid CF”

 

#

 

“Hey idiot”

“What do you want Sunny?” a giggle escaped her dongsaengs’ mouth.

“Fany called” her ears perked up but remained calm.

“And?”

“She said Thai SONE’s gave her a gift and waited for her the entire day” her heart hurts now. At least those SONE’s got to see her.

“And?” Sunny sighed. Her unnie really can be IDIOTIC.

“She wants a gift. Duuh”

“How can I? She’s there and I’m here” Jessica stared at her phone wallpaper. Tiffany looked so happy as she kissed her cheeks.

“Send it”

“Shipping’s too long” Jessica had a point. Shipping takes too long.

“Go there then” Sunny was getting tired at the pouting Jessica.

“Manager oppa won’t allow it”

“Stop being negative and call her!” Sunny threw her phone at Jessica. Completely annoyed by her unnie’s attitude.

“Call her?” a smile crept to her face. WHY DIDN’T SHE THINK OF THAT?!

 

#

 

Jessica, once again was staring at an electronic device. This time it was a calling phone.

She has been calling Tiffany for the past hour, not really caring about the phone bill.

The phone was finally answered! But-

“Hey Sunny! Can’t talk. I have to finish the CF bye!”

Now she was staring at the dial tone. Her heart hurts even more.

“Stupid CF”

 

#

 

“Did you call Tiffany yet?” Sunny asked while preparing Ice cream.

“Yes”

“What did you say?”

“Nothing” Jessica replied, grabbing the spoon and ice cream tub from Sunny’s hands.

“What? Why?”

“She hung up before I could utter a word” the brunette said eating a spoonful.

“Oooh. The filming huh?” Jessica glared at the aegyo-filled bunny.

“Stupid CF”

 

#

 

*ring* *ring*

“JESSICA! ANSWER YOUR STUPID PHONE!” Taeyeon’s voice boomed inside the entire dorm. She and Sunny were making breakfast, or something else.

“Don’t wanna” the girl replied. She pouted at her phone.

‘Caller: Tiff <3’

“Why won’t you answer it unnie?” Seohyun –JeTi’s child- asked.

“She hung up on me before. This is revenge”

“But unnie, she didn’t know it was you” their baby made a point but no. The Jung pride was too much.

“No” eventually her ringtone died down and all that was left was a short voicemail.

 

-Hi Jessi! I guess you busy now ‘cause you’re not answering my calls T.T anyways! I want to tell you that Thai-SONE’s are awesome! They waited for me until morning. I miss you though. I wish you’re here next to me. Oh! It’s filming time! Bye Jessi! I love you-

 

“Stupid CF”

 

# Somewhere in Thailand

 

“Why isn’t she picking up?” Tiffany asked herself as the dial tone welcomed her for the nth time.

“Relationship problems?” Siwon asked as he sat next to Tiffany.

“No. She’s just busy” Siwon nodded and grabbed his camera.

“Hey Fany, since it’s your birthday is it okay for us to take a picture? I need something new to post on my twitter”

“Sure oppa. At least you have twitter” they asked one of the staffs inside the restaurant to take a picture.

“That’s nice” they both agreed and continued with their dinner

 

#

 

Siwon’s newly updated twitter photo gave fans both happiness and envy, except for a brunette who’s gripping her Iphone tightly. Only 1 emotion was Jessica feeling and it was…Jealousy/Anger/YOU-WANNA-DIE all in 1.

“Stupid CF”

 

#

 

“YAH SICA!” Yuri and Yoona barged in her room, where she was moping of the loss of her girlfriend.

“WHAT?!”

“Fany-unnie called. She said you weren’t picking up your phone and asked if you’re mad at her” Yoona explained suddenly scared of HellSica.

“What did you tell her?” she pierced daggers at the twins.

“W-we said we’d ask” Jessica sighed and continued to look at the ceiling.

“Make up an excuse. I don’t wanna talk right now” she sighed and covered herself with blankets.

“LQ?” Yuri asked.

“LQ” Yoona confirmed and they left.

“Stupid CF”

 

#

 

Finally Siwon and Tiffany went to their scheduled promotions and to boost the sales they needed to act….’friendly’.

Siwon leaned in to whisper to Tiffany. Tiffany giggled and eye-smiled.

Tiffany kept on looking and smiling at Siwon. They both acted cute towards each other. This was simply an act of publicity. But of course, there’s always a guy or a girl for that matter to see it differently.

 

_SNSD dorm_

 

“UNNIES! Tiffany’s promotions are now posted” everybody rushed to their maknae and looked closely and intently at the ‘TOO-FRIENDLY’ pictures.

“Jessica can’t see this”

“I can’t see what?” the ice princess asked as she stepped on the room. She looked intently at her frozen friends. What can’t she see?

“Let me see” pushed through the screaming girls saying ‘DON’T’.

“SEOHYUN! CLOSE THE TAB!” the maknae hurried to close the browser but her hand was stopped. She looked at the now teary-eyed girl.

“What. Is. This?” everyone in the room gulped and tried to escape quickly leaving their poor maknae alone with….a VERY Jealous Girlfriend.

“I-it’s the press conference Unnie” she can see Jessica’s eyebrows twitching and smoke literally out of her nose.

“A-arrasoo. Close the tab and get to bed. We have an early flight tomorrow” Jessica left the stunned maknae. She was hoping for at least a scream or something.

Then, a loud thud came from SooSica’s room.

“UNNIE!”

 

#

 

“Tell us again why you threw all of your gadgets on the floor?” Taeyeon asked while the other members stood behind the door.

“So that Tiffany won’t contact me anymore” answered the brunette.

“You do know we’re having a concert tomorrow right?” Jessica simply looked at her blankly. She thought of this problem MINUTES ago.

“Tell Manager Oppa I’m sick” Blunt. Cold. JESSICA.

“What?! No-“

“Unnie” they all turned to Yoona who now held Jessica’s phone.

“Yea?”

“Did you read your messages?”

“No why?”

“Messages: 50 Missed Calls: 20” Yoona read out loud.

“From Tiff <3” she continued. They looked at the gaping Sica and asked Yoona one more question

“Read one of the messages Yoong” Yuri said

“Jessi, are you mad at me? Is it because I didn’t kiss you goodbye? I could always give you more…” she trailed off and had a disgusted look on her face.

“No. No way. I won’t read more” Yoona threw the phone to the Byun-Activated Leader. Her face was grinning.

“You could have me- OWWW” Sunny pulled her ears and dragged her outside the room.

“Did you even greet her?” the people in her bedroom asked.

“CRAAAP! I DIDN’T!” YoonYul, HyoYoung and Seohyun shook their heads and said I thing.

“Stupid Sica”

“NOOO! It’s STUPID CF!”

 

#

 

Tiffany looked at her phone again. She texted and called her lover several times but to be ignored again.

“Why does this happen every year?” she mumbled. Last year Jessica Jung missed her birthday for a cf. She didn’t call either, but the gift the girl got her made her forgive the mistake immediately.

She blushed at the thought. She smiled and looked at the bright side.

Jessica Jung might have something planned for her.

“Tiffany! We need to go to the airport now. Let’s go” Siwon called.

Tiffany dragged her depressed body to her suitcases and carried it. She checked her phone once more and left the hotel.

 

#

 

“JESSICA JUNG WAKE UP!!!” Taeyeon pulled her leg until she fell on the floor, nothing. She grabbed 2 frying pans and banged them together still, nothing. The last resort was the cucumber. But some way, somehow, it disappeared.

“You planned this well Jung” Taeyeon was now panting, sweat on her body.

“Taeng, did you wa-WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!” Sunny gasped at the room. Or what seemed like a room.

“Did a hurricane pass you by?” Sunny helped Taeyeon up and whipped her sweat.

“No. Sleepy Jessica did. I guess she cried herself to sleep last night” they looked at the sprawled out body on the floor and sighed. Being in a relationship is hard.

“Aweee Sica’s saliva stained face is cute” Sunny cooed. How can it be cute you asked? Imagine Jessica Jung, arms above her head, mouth slightly hanging with dried saliva on the corner of , tongue out like Yuri and pillows around her. Well, I can’t actually describe it but its Jessica.

“HEY!” Taeyeon felt betrayed. No one was supposed to be cuter than her in Sunny’s eyes!

“Aweeeeee Taengoo’s jealous” Sunny pinched her girlfriend’s cheek and rubbed it with her palms

“Am not!”

“Are too”

“AM NOT!”

“Are too”

“AM NO-“

“SHUT UP!” a pillow was thrown onto Taeyeon’s face.

“Eww, Taeng that’s the drool-“ Sunny was cut off with the ice princess marching towards the bathroom.

“Get out.” Jessica’s head popped out of the bathroom and glared at the two.

“Okay!”

 

#

 

“Okay girls were here! Make sure when you walk it has the star-like quality okay?” our manager said. I wasn’t paying attention at all. My thoughts drifted to Tiffany. What should I do when we get there? Should I be nice or ignore her? But I didn’t greet.

“Yah! Don’t stress over it and lets go” Sooyoung dragged me out the car and like always, my ice princess aura is present.

 

#

 

The depart of SNSD was of course a very hot topic and so almost immediately the pictures surfaced.

“Jessica look soooo hot” Tiffany drooled at the sight of her girlfriend in a plain blouse with a flower patterned pants.

“Passengers please fasten your seat belts; we are about to land in Japan. We hope you enjoyed your flight”

‘Finally, I can Jessica again’

 

#

 

“Waaah. That black undershirt is sooo…..”

“You know, instead of drooling at her picture why not talk to her” Hyoyeon told me. psssshhh. She has to talk to ME first.

“No”

“Stupid Jung Pride” she mumbled. I sighed. Can I really survive this??

 

# Sunny’s POV

 

“JESSI!!!!” everyone cringed at Tiffany loud voice. Aigoo. Even after 4 years you still can’t get used to it.

“Hello to you too Fany” I giggled at Sooyoung sarcastic remark and all she got was a MERONG :P

“I missed you soooo much” Tiffany aegyoed the ice princess. We all knew of Jessica’s little Jealous problem and so this is sooo why this could be interesting.

“Jessi?” Jessica is frozen. REALLY FROZEN. Tiffany kept on poking her cheek. What’s with her?

“I… I’m going to my room” she sped right past us and into the elevator. What just happened?

“Is she…mad at me?” Tiffany was now on tears. I rushed to her side immediately and told her Jessica isn’t

“Then why did she run away from me?”

“I… uh… she…” I glanced at everybody for help. Well except for Sooyoung ‘cause she’s lame in making excuses, and as they say, Irony…

“Bathroom break” Sooyoung answered.

“Oh”

Good enough of an answer. Right?

 

#

 

“Aaah. Seriously?! Why did you gape at her? Are you really whipped? Aaaissshhh! She’s so pretty” I remembered the way I acted earlier. I froze when she hugged me and acted cute. I could die happy right at that moment but I needed to stay strong.

Aaah! Who could?! This is Tiffany Hwang! The angel…my angel.

“Jessi?” oh the ….

“Yea?”

“Are you okay?”

“Uhuh. Just freshening up” stall Jung STALL!

“Okay. I’ll wait for you here okay?” she asked

“Kay”

Breathe. In. Out. Okay, maybe you can talk to her coldly now.

I went out and saw her sitting on my bed. The way her skin glows, and her eyes sparkle, you can almost see her wings.

“Jessi?”

“Huh?”

“Let’s go out!”

“We can’t” POUT. DON’T POUT.

“Whhhyy?”

“We have a concert remember. We have to rest”

“Oh. I thought we could something later. You know. Alone” that was just so hot. I blushed and knew what she meant. Having concerts doesn’t stop our ‘bonding time’ but this time…

“No” she looked at me confused and hurt

“Why not?”

“Like I said we have a concert so we can’t”

“Wasn’t it you who said that having s-“

“OKAY. I think you should go to your room now, we need to sleep” she smiled a bit and pointed at the corner of the room. I followed the finger and saw her luggage.

Great. What luck.

 

#

 

“Tiff”

“Hmm?”

“Please move”

“WHY ARE YOU SO COLD?” I had enough of Jessica’s attitude. I know she’s mad at me. She keeps on avoiding my skinship and I hate it! I wasn’t able to celebrate my birthday with her and now I can’t kiss her?!

“I am not!” she argued

“Then why are you avoiding me?! Is it because of the CF filming? You know I can’t do anything about it!” unconsciously tears started to fall from my eyes.

“Fany-ah I know I’m sorry” she hugged me. How is it that this simple hug can make me forgive her?

“Why are you mad?”

“It’s because I’m jealous” she murmured.

“Your jealous?” I pulled from our hug and looked at her.

“I… well… whatever! Let’s sleep. I’m going to surprise you later” with that said, Jessica turned around and buried herself under the covers. Jealous Jessi.

 

#

 

The concert will start later at night so I have approximately 5 hours to surprise my girlfriend.

“I should’ve sent a gift” I spoke to myself

“Told ya” I looked at my side and saw the Danshin Duo.

“What now?”

“Well, since you’re so grumpy, here” Taeyeon handed me pamphlet of a… toy store?

“What’s this?”

“Buy a doll Idiot” and then they walked out.

“AND OH! Don’t open Soshified today okay?” she screamed

“WHY?”

“Just because!” after a few minutes of thinking, I finally understood.

“Stupid CF”

 

#

 

I went to the store Taeyeon introduced me too. It wasn’t a plain store, but more of a couple-things kind of store.

“Hello miss” I turned to the store owner. I guess he doesn’t know who I am. He didn’t flip like the usual.

“Hello sir, uhm, do you have any necklaces?”

“For a ‘friend’?” I knew that smile. It’s a knowing smile. He knows who I’ll give it too.

“Yes”

“Follow me”

 

#

 

We went up a few stair cases until we reached a room.

“Feel free to choose” he opened it and I saw different kinds of necklaces.

I looked at different styles carefully.

I picked up a bear-like necklace with different crystals.

“Tiffany doesn’t like it too sparkly”

Next was a plain lock-and-key type.

“PPSSHH. TaeNy’s symbol” I scoffed and remembered how fans decided on our couple name.

And finally. A rose-like couple necklace. One was white and the other was brown-ish.

“Perfect”

 

#

 

I purchased the necklace and something else and hurried to the hotel. 3 hours left.

“JESSI!!!” before I stepped inside the elevator Tiffany crushed me in a bear hug.

“Hello to you too Tiff” she buried her face on my neck as the elevator door closed.

“Where have you been?”

“Somewhere”

“Are you cheating on me?”

“WWHHAAT?! NOOO!”

“Then show me what you have in that bag”

“The elevator isn’t really a romantic place Tiff” Wait. Did I just say that?!

“OOOH! So it’s something romantic?”

“Well, it’s uh-“ the elevator door opened and she pulled me to our room.

“It’s different from last year right?” I blushed AGAIN after being reminded of my gift last year. You don’t need to know what okay?

“Yes”

 

#

 

“Show meee!” aweee. Aegyo at its best.

“Well, here”

I gave her the plastic and she sat on the bed. I followed in pursuit and sat across her.

“What is it?”

“It’s something cute, like you” she blushed and opened the bag.

I saw her eyebrows furrow in confusion then smile at the cute stuff toy.

“AWEEE! A mushroom!” she squealed and hugged me tight. Aah. Happiness :D

 (a/n: Pretend there's a secret pocket okay? haha)

“Find the secret pocket Tiff” she looked at me and at the plushy and flipped it over and over again to find the pocket.

“Where is it?!” she’s getting frustrated and I laughed.

“Look under the mushroom head” she did as told and opened it.

I smiled at the satisfied look on her face. She held the rose-like necklace and smiled at me.

“Jessi…thank you” we hugged again. We stayed in this position for a while until I heard a click.

“What the?” I looked at my neck and saw the necklace hanging on my neck.

“Your sneaky” I .

“Of course. I’m yours aren’t I?”

“Absolutely” I leaned in and kissed after a few days of separation.

“I love you Jessi”

“I love you too Tiff”

 

 

-A few days later-

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” a piercing scream interrupted the silence of their dorm. Every member gathered inside SooSica’s room and saw the ice princess laid flat on the floor.

“I guess she saw the CF”

Jessica eyes made fresh new tears and looked at her laptop.

She started sniffing and ….

.

.

.

.

“Stupid CF” 

 

 

 


 

 

*sniff* *sniff*

 

My last update :( HAHHA. Sooo was it fine? I'm posting this the night before my school starts so I really want to read your comments when I arrive. Hahaha.

I was satisfyied with the beginning but not so much with the ending. T.T AND! If I have time I'll make a YoonYul fic and MY BEST PREnguin made the ending kekeke.

OH! And Subscribers, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! 38 subscribers for a one-shot <3 I hope I did not disapoint!

I'm done rambling, but Wish Me GOOD LUCK for my school. COMMENT PLEASSEEE!!!!