Warmth

Warmth

"What do you think, how long they still need to come back?" Kevin asked curiously, while he placed the dough cookies on the baking sheet.

Hoon glanced at the clock in the kitchen. "I have no idea. But they are already since four hours in the city and it isn't getting warmer necessarily." His gaze wandered to the window and looked into the almost dark sky, covered with heavy and gray snow clouds. "And now it's snowing again..."

Kevin followed his gaze, shook himself. "Well, hopefully they don't freeze." He grinned impudently. "I don't want to have an icicle next to me in bed."

"Or in you..." muttered Hoon with a mischievous smile, his eyes fixed stubbornly on the biscuits, which he smeared with chocolate.

Shocked, Kevin looked at Hoon with big eyes. "What the- Hoon!" outraged he struck him on the shoulder, pouted. "But if we're at it... don't be so innocent. If I remember correctly was it you, who moaned and screamed Jaeseop's name full of passion last night, when he ca-"

"OKAY OKAY!" with a deep shade of red on his face, Hoon tried to cover Kevin's mouth, tried to silence him. "Yes that... that was me... no need to remember me."

Kevin was still smirking insolent, as Hoon carefully lowered his hands and looked skeptical at him.

"When he came." Kevin finished the sentence with a laugh, holding himself firmly to the countertop as Hoon, redder than any tomato, hid his face in his hands. "And what was with: Aaah! Please, AJ! Faster, harder! Oh god, please fu-"

"YES! PLEASE! It's okay!" once again Hoon covered Kevin's mouth, blushed up to his hair tips. "It- it's already bad enough that you know that! You really don't have to remind myself to it..."

"Okay, I'll stop.", Kevin said with a muffed voice, smiled apologetic and held up his hands, as a sign that he would really stop.

Hoon however looked at him skeptically, when he slowly dropped his hands and saw the wide grin of Kevin. "What?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly, looked uncertain at his comparison.

"Nothing." Kevin grinned and began to outdo cookies, as if nothing had happened. "I hope that others doesn't need too much longer to co-"

"Hello. I'm back!" Dongho's voice rang suddenly from the hallway and in the next moment the U-Kiss Maknae stepped into the kitchen, got a questioning look from Kevin and Hoon. "Wow... that was fast!" Kevin laughed.

"Hi." Dongho greeted the two and looked curious around. "Are the others not here yet?"

"No." Kevin and Hoon shook his head, looked at each other before they looked back at Dongho. "We thought that you all were at the city together. Did something happen?"

"Oh we were! But I was getting cold, so I went to a cafe to warm me. After that I couldn't found and the others thought they were already here." shivering from the cold, Dongho let himself fall at the bank at the kitchen table and sighed thankfully for the hot tea he received from Kevin. "You're making biscuits?"

"Yes... we were bored, so Hoon and I started to make cookies." Kevin said grinning, threw a glance over his shoulder. If it were up to him, he would have teased Hoon a little bit more, because he knew that it was somewhat embarrassed for the latter to talk about his life. But on the other hand, he did not want to annoy Hoon unnecessary.

Half an hour later, Dongho was in the bathtub while Kevin and Hoon were still baking, there were some noises at the front door again and Kevin ran into the hallway to receive Jaeseop, Eli, Soohyun and Kiseop joyfully.

While Kevin went with Eli, Kiseop and Soohyun into the living room, Hoon was still in the kitchen and smeared the last biscuits with chocolate, was completely absorbed in his thought.

Therefore, he didn't notice that Jaeseop quietly sneaked into the kitchen and stood behind him. Smiling, he watched his boyfriend for a moment before he stepped up close behind him.

Hoon was still deep in thoughts, when suddenly two hands slid under his sweater and two familiar arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Nice and warm..." Jaeseop whispered and rested his chin on Hoon's shoulder, leaned his head against his.

Immediately, Hoon stopped in his movement and a shiver ran down his spine, was panting as he exhaled. "And you're icy!" he gasped and only got slowly used to the cold hands and arms of Jaeseop, which warmed gradually thanks to his body.

"Well, then I think it's better when I keep you a little bit longer and warm myself up to you.", Jaeseop grinned and breathed a kiss on Hoon's cheek. "And then I will take care of you and that you will be warm again."

Hoon blushed deeply when he thought about what Kevin had said to him one hour ago. "W-when I come to think of it... then, then I have warmed up enough already." he looked stubbornly at his hands and hoped that Jaeseop didn't noticed his fast heart beat.

But Jaeseop knew him too well and Hoon suddenly felt a hand of his boyfriend slided higher and remained lying on his chest, right where his wildly beating heart was. "It beats so wild..." he said softly, and strengthened his embrace.

"Y-yes you... I'm probably just a little bit excited because you're back home." Hoon tried to talk out himself and tried hard not to blush again.

Jaeseop smiled lovingly and buried his face at Hoon's neck. "You're so cute, my precious little bunny!"

Sighing, but with a smile on his lips, let Hoon hung his head and leaned into Jaeseop's embrace, closed his eyes. "Wretched flatterer." he murmured softly, and would love to have remained in this position a little bit longer, but a cough tore both, Hoon and Jaeseop, from their thoughts.

"Do you come?" Soohyun asked with a warm smile and pointed over his shoulder into the living room. "The food is getting cold."

"We'll, Hyung. Just one more moment" Jaeseop answered before Hoon could even open his mouth. Sooyhun nodded and went back to the others.

"We really shouldn't let the others wait any longer." Hoon said softly as they also hadn't moved ten minutes later.

With a quiet sigh, Jaeseop let Hoon go of and helped him clean up the kitchen, before they went into the living room where the others had already started eating.

"Hey. Yours is standing there." Kiseop said smiling and pointed at the plate of Hoon and Jaeseop. The latter nodded and sat down as the first, reached behind the furnishings and pulled out a blanket, which he wrapped around Hoon who sat down between his legs on the couch and leaned back on him.

"Here." smiling, Hoon gave Jaeseop his dish and looked back at the TV.

They spoke barely during the meal, and even not during the rest of the movie. Jaeseop glanced surprised at Hoon when he felt his calm and steady breaths while his head was leaning on his shoulder.

"We are in bed." Jaeseop said quietly, raised Hoon along with the blanket gently on his arms and left the living room quietly, didn't want to disturbe his friends.

Once in their room, Jaeseop laid Hoon carefully on the bed, dressed him and himself in their sleep clothes, before he slipped under the duvets too, and pulled Hoon into his arms, covered him up carefully.

A smile crept on Hoon's lips and he snuggled up to Jaeseop, muttered a "Nice and warm..." to himself.

"I told you that I'll take care of you and that you will be warm again." Jaeseop said softly and placed a kiss on Hoon's forehead, was fast asleep a few moments afterwards.

 

~END~