Peace, I love you.

Peace, I love you.

Her name is Lisa Lee, she’s a fighter, someone who is quite like a tomboy. His name is Lee Jinki aka Onew, he’s a quiet nerd. They clashed together as Onew is chosen to change Lisa. He doesn’t know how to approach her, but luckily, there’s a project that made them work together. When Onew approached Lisa, she was treating him nicely.

-

Once Onew went to her home, because of the project. Lisa treated him nicely. Onew thought that Lisa is very nice. She is not like what he heard. Maybe he can change her easily. But what he thought isn’t true. After a while, Lisa and him have a fight, during that time, they became enemies. They still pass the project easily as they settle with an agreement that they work on their own part of the project.

-

After the project, every time, they met each other, they will argue. But once they both went into a trouble, they accidently went into a place that has many gangsters. They got help quickly as someone noticed them, but the only thing is that Onew is beaten up. It was because of Lisa. When they were caught, Lisa is being rude to the gangster that they beat up Onew. Lisa felt bad to Onew.

-

After that incident, Lisa fought lesser to Onew and she slowly fall for Onew. Onew realized that Lisa fought lesser with him and became nicer to her and fall for her. Once Lisa thought of confessing, but she thought of being rejected, so she didn’t confess to Onew.

-

There was a prom. Onew asked Lisa to be his date for the prom, she accepted. She wore this to the prom.

Onew thought of confessing to her as he prepared for the prom. When he went to the prom, he couldn’t see who Lisa was. When Lisa said hi to him, then he knew she was Lisa.

-

They went into the ballroom to dance. After a dance, Onew brought Lisa to a beautiful place, but it’s quiet there.

--

Onew: Lisa, I want to tell you something.

Lisa: Talk quick, cause I don’t want people to notice us here.

Onew: Okay. *Takes a deep breath* I like… No! I love you, Lisa! Please be my girlfriend!

Lisa: *Shocks* Umm… Actually, I also love you, Onew. I will like to be your girlfriend. We'll not argue anymore. Peace, I love you.

--

They kissed after the confession. They have a happy life together and married a few years later. They have a beautiful girl and live happily ever after!

-----------
I don't know if I've done great, but I've done my best. I'm not quite good with romance.