Pedobear

Beautiful Stalker

 

Chapter four

 

 

“Kim Jaejoong..?” Yunho looked at the identity card.

 

“Ko.Celeb Magazine?” Yunho flipped the card and looked at the picture. 

 

 

 

- Next Morning

 

 

“Where are you~” Jaejoong pulled his bed covers and he also did seek inside the drawers looking for a certain thing.

 

“Jiji-ah! Did you see my ID card?” He lifted his grey kitten off the floor.

 

“Meow~”

 

“Aish, I don’t remember where I left it!” Jaejoong ruffled his hair. Hell, he was so frustrated.

 

Jaejoong gave up and wore his clothes before placing a light peck on his cat’s head as he made his way out to Ko.Celeb building.

 

“Good morning~” Jaejoong greeted the building guards, acting all normal.

 

“Identity card, please” One of the guards blocked him.

 

“Oh, I actually lost it.. but I am a worker in here... you can ask Yoochun he is inside” Jaejoong said.

 

“No sorry” he replied, just like an effin' bot.

 

“Well you can..”

 

“No”

 

“But hes just right th—” Jaejoong pointed.

 

“No”

 

“Just ask him he-”

 

I said no, mister.”

 

“You people” Jaejoong frowned and gave them a y look. He decided to hover over work because he did not want to waste time. He promised to make a new scandal about the singer Jung Yunho, this offer would get him a lot of money to pay off his rent.

 

“Okay, lets start” Jaejoong took off his backpack and pulled out his small camera.

 

He saw (observed) Yunho step out of his apartment and heard a mumble between him and his manager, he hide behind the small trees.

 

“See you at the usual restaurant?” Yunho said.

 

“Sure, meet me there.” Junsu waved. 

 

Jaejoong lowered his telescope he was close enough to hear their chit chat.

 

“Usual restaurant? What usual restaurant?”


 

- Yunho's pov - 

 

I got out of my car and I saw something moving behind me it was so fast, yeah we meet again Kim Jae Joong. Trying hard to cover my smirk, I moved directly towards the restaurant Junsu and I planned to meet at.

 

Few minutes later I heard the door being opened, I knew at that time it was Jaejoong who just got in. Argh, poor her even her body is disgusting and kind of giant for a girl. she was so pale but her white flesh and pointy small nose are visible, not to mention her cherry full lips. Yes, I got an eye of a hawk. Even though her hair covered her forehead and half of her eyes I can still see her visible soft figures. Yes I admit it, she looks beautiful. 

 

Oh God, what am I saying?

 

Junsu came inside and I waved for him, my eyes turned to the girl who was staring at him. 

 

We had a 30 minutes chat after that my manager left, and I stayed another 5 minutes. I stood up and paid the bill. I watched her standing up with me, it was as if she was a mirror of me.

 

- End Yunho pov -

 

- Jaejoong pov - 

 

Damn, I sat a little far from them. I couldn’t hear a single word. I paid the check and left the restaurant I saw Yunho moving away to a dark alley.. oooh this is so interesting. A singer + dark alley = Scandal. Oh la la.

 

Ok, where did he go now?! I looked at my surroundings, its morning yeah but still, the alley was dark. I kept moving forward. I heard footsteps but I just neglect it, must be cat or something.

 

“Aish” I widened my eyes when I heard that voice. A hand pulled my waist and pinned me on the wall. My breath became heavy when I felt hot breath slapping against my face, for a moment my heart was about to burst out.

 

“W—What?” I couldn’t actually see his face.

 

“What do you want from me?” That voice! Oh my god! That’s Jung Yunho, !

 

“I—I was.. its just that.. I—I don’t” I hate it when I stutter.

 

“Do you want this?” That was his last sentence before locking our lips together.

 

I. Could. Not. Believe. It!

 

“Or this?” I felt his hand roaming on my chest caressing my nubs and his other hand started to rub on my nape.

 

“No!” I gathered my whole strength and pushed him away.

 

“Why are you doing this?” He pinned me back again. Heck, I felt so helpless. He sealed our lips together I felt his tongue poking my upper lips. I really wasn’t expecting this, I am a guy for s sake, and my first kiss was taken in a flick of a finger!

 

I struggled to get out of his powerful hold, I cant, I just couldn’t he was so strong.

 

I bite hard, no, REALLY hard on his lips till I tasted the blood's metallic taste in my mouth.

 

“Ahh” he panted and pulled away I took this opportunity and kneed his crotch before I run away. Jesus, I just survived hell on earth! 

 

“I’ll catch you next time!” He yelled that out loudly and I just couldnt care less.  

 

When I felt I reached the safe zone I sensed my lips pulsing, it hurts. I touched it and it hurts like hell I knew it, my pure lips are no more pure. Its swollen. His blood, I can still taste it on my tongue………

 

Ew.

 

- End Jaejoong pov -

 

 

Yunho came back home at night and the apartment was dead silent. He thought his brother was sleeping already.

 

He moved to the refrigerator and saw the door open. Someone was there.

 

“Nom nom nom” .

 

“Moonbin?”

 

“Hyung~” double voices were heard.

 

“Moonbin who is..” Yunho looked behind the door.

 

CHANGMIN?”

 

“Sup hyung?” Changmin did not pay attention to him as he filling his mouth. .

 

“Yunho hyung” Moonbin called, he shook Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“Your lips!” They said in unison.

 

“Telepathy!!” They giggled. Yunho face palmed himself.

 

“Seriously, whats wrong with you lips?” Changmin asked.

 

“Its nothing. I’m going to sleep, I’m tired” Yunho stated and left to his room he saw something on his bed. He saw a teddy bear with a note on it.

 

‘ YOU PEDOBEAR!

 

 What  you just did there in the alley will not pass by peacefully.

 

Mjjeje >:[ <-- I drew this face because I am mad!’

 

“I gave her what she wanted!” Yunho touched his lips. “Ow! why, she didn’t have to be that aggressive” … “And whats with the 'e'?” he cocked his eyebrows.   

 


 

[AN]:

I am so happy receiving all the feedback! I'm truly thankful to you guys :)

 

Got time to read more stories? check those out 

- My Bodyguard

- The Boy From Another Century

 

Bye!!