Part 1.

Binocular

"Luhan.. Look at that, beautiful isn't it?" Kai point his finger to a tall shiny building far from where they stand. Luhan squint his eyes to get a clear version but he fail to do so. He look down to his shoes and sigh. Kai curve up a smile and lift Luhan's chin up. "What's wrong?" he ask the pretty boy. Luhan bites his bottom lip and shook his head. "I can't see it.. You always saw pretty things and try to show it to me... Don't you know I have a bad sight? Spectacles won't help either..". Kai wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist and peck his cheeks.

"I know that.. I show it to you because I want you to feel grateful to be in front of the beautiful views although you can't see it clearly.. Because maybe one day you won't see it any more.." Luhan immediately stares at his boyfriend face at the words 'you won't see it any more'. "Kai.. W-What is the meaning of that?". "You can't see it any more because I might be gone and nobody would take you to this hill. Maybe I would ask Kris to bring you here so that you won't forget about me." Kai hold Luhan's hand tightly and pecks it slightly.

Luhan pull his hand away slowly. He look down and move a bit from Kai. "Why would you be gone? Why should I forget about you? Why would you ask Kris to bring me here.." Kai can see a little bit of Luhan tears had fall down. He pull Luhan into a hug and comfort him. "Don't cry.. I was just saying.. Why are you so sensitive?" Kai push him slowly and tilted his head in front of Luhan, and chuckles. Luhan wipe his tears off and hit Kai's chest. "It's not funny.. I love you and those words aren't funny to me.." He gave Kai a cold glare.

"Okay okay forgive me please. I just want to joke around with you. Let's go home. It's a bit late right now." Kai take Luhan's hand in his and start to walk down the hill.

After they got home, Kai walk into their room and saw that Luhan had already fallen asleep. He sit near him and play with his hair. How he wish he could stay even longer for the sake of Luhan's happiness. But you can't change fate, right? Everything had been written and you just have to go with the flow. He stares at the boy soft face. He cares his cheeks, he land a kiss on his forehead and wish that his illness could fly away from his body. He don't want to see Luhan tears again.

The last time Kai saw Luhan's crying so hard were the time where Kai suddenly faint when they were having so much fun dating at Disneyland. Luhan cried for days even though Kai had woke up.

Kai look down while holding Luhan's hand and kiss it. He don't want to let this soft hands go away. He could always ask people to take care of Luhan, but he knows it won't satisfied Luhan for life. Luhan is everything that he could have.

The next day, Kai woke up early. He took a bath and walk out of the house immediately. He don't want Luhan to caught him going out without his permission. The reason that he got up early is because he wants to see his dad. He asked his dad to invent a binocular for his boyfriend, Luhan of course. His dad is a brilliant man. He can be everything according to your needs. Much more of a superhero for Kai. His dad understand and knows that Luhan had a bad sight, he also knows that Kai love his boyfriend too much that he could die for him.

As a dad of course he would try his best to invent the binocular for his son. He worked for it for 6 month and already finish his last touch. Obviously that's why he called for Kai to meet him at his office.

"Appa! Have you done working on it?" Kai anxiously look around his father's office without knocking the door or even greet him. His dad shook his head as he knows his son attitude. "Before that, do you tell him about your illness?" Kai stop his eyes to focus on his dad more.

"Erm, well.. I can't tell him appa. It's too hard. I can't even open my mouth because of it. But.. Lately I make things obvious like joking around that I would be dead and he have to take care of himself.. He cry a lot too.." Kai rub the back of his neck as a vision of Luhan smiling at him appear in front of him. His father nods as he understand.