Story 3

Decision

(Baekho POV)

 

“Goodnight hyung,” I said as I walked out from the bedroom. I closed the door, and let out a long sigh. Aish! That is all you can do Baekho? Why you don’t talk to him longer? You stupid! I kept groaned myself. I don’t know why but, when I with him, I felt that I don’t need anything. I just want to talked to him, looked at his peaceful face; I would become the happiest person in the world. I sighed again as I walked to living room. JR looked at me.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

“Nothing,” I quickly replied.

 

“Is he already slept?” he continued.

 

“I think so,” I said.

 

Then he said, “Good. I was worried that he may have some trouble here.” Well, duh, I was more worried than you, you know, said myself. I sat beside JR, watching TV. I noticed Ren already woke up, and cuddling to Minhyun. Suddenly Minhyun said, “We want to go to supermarket.” Ren giggling, woke up from his position, and said, “I will change my clothes,” as he went to wardrobe room. Minhyun ran to him and back hugged him. “Wait for me,” he smiled and they disappeared on the corner. I looked at JR. JR raised one of his eyebrow, looked confused as I did. We decided to ignored this and back to watching TV. Long enough they changed clothes, when they finally came to living room and said, “We’ll leave” to us. Both JR and I nodded. They started giggle as the left. I saw Ren cuddling up to Minhyun, and Minhyun hugged him. They made me jealous for some reasons.

 

Finally they left. I talked to JR, “Yah? What is that?”

 

“Yah?” he said to me with raised one of his eyebrow. “You said ‘yah’ to me?”

 

“Sorry. It’s okay isn’t it?” I smiled, but back to serious.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t want think about it. My head started to dizzy again because I didn’t sleep much last night. I want to sleep on the sofa, Baekho. Move,” he told me to not sit beside him. I pouted, and then he smiled and said “I was just kidding.”

 

I smiled again and said “Goodnight” to him. He just “Hmm” me and went sleep. Now what I’m gonna do? I went to kitchen, cooked ramyun with bored face. “I will take a bath after eating this.”

 

________________________________________________

I will make one POV as one chapter :D