Story 2

Decision

(Aron POV)

 

“Here we are,” Mr. Lee said. We arrived at the front door of NU’EST dorm. “Come on, open the door!” Baekho said excited. I gulped, the opened it. The dorm is quite comfortable. Then he escorted me to living room, where I saw three other person watched TV. The dark brown haired boy sat on the sofa, when the black haired boy sat on the floor. On his lap, a blond haired boy sleeping. The two looked at me with smile as they approached me.

 

“You must be Aron hyung. Welcome,” the brown haired boy said as he hugged me. “I’m JR, NU’EST leader, although you are the oldest member, hyung.  But don’t worry, we still treat you as our hyung of course” he said, and smiled. I just nodded and smiled.

 

“My name is Minhyun. Glad to see you,” the black haired boy said. He shook my hand and added, “And he is Ren,” pointed at sleeping boy on the floor. He looked at the blond guy, and smiled. “Well, I hope you happy live with us,” he quickly said.

 

“Well, that’s enough. Aron must be tired. Let him rest first okay?” Mr. Lee suddenly said. I almost forgot he still with us. I just nodded again.

 

“Okay” said JR and Minhyun, with smile, although there is disappointment in their voice.

 

“We play later okay?” said JR.

 

“Go sleep then,” said Minhyun. I smiled at them when Baekho came in front of my face suddenly and grabbed my hand. I blushed. I saw he smiled. Then we arrived at another room. I quickly observed the bedroom.

 

“This is bedroom,” he explained. “Minhyun and Ren slept in bunker, JR slept in single bed, which means…” he stopped talking and his finger pointed at double bed. “You will sleep with me,” he finished with smile.

 

Gosh! Why he didn’t stop smile? I could nosebleed if he kept smile like that. But I actually excited actually, more than excited. I dreamed hug with him and it will soon happened. I couldn’t think straight.

 

“I put your stuffs here,” Baekho said as he put my belongings on the corner. “We don’t have important activities for the rest of week so you should not worry about the schedule. Now you should sleep. You must be tired,” as he directed me to the bedroom. I just nodded again. Then I suddenly felt tired. I slept on the bed, closed my eyes, as I heard Baekho’s footsteps went out from the room. He said “Goodnight hyung” to me and closed the door. Not long after that, I felt into deep slumber.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

Sorry I made every chapter so short. Because the story is just.... a little.