Story 1

Decision

(Aron POV)

 

It was rainy day when I arrived at South Korea for the first time. It was different from my thought. It’s beautiful, I commented. Although in I would really miss my family in America, this is my decision went to Korea.

 

Hello, my name is Youngmin Kwak, but call me Aron. I was here to join a boy band named NU’EST, which soon debut. I actually trained for almost 3 years for this, but in America. The agency said when it’s closed for our debut, I will move to Korea. I was very nervous about this, not to mention me kind of hardy type to adaptive with new person. But, yeah, it was my decision. Besides, I have some relatives in Korea if I had trouble with anything. Nothing to worry, I repeatedly told myself.

 

I distracted with my mind when suddenly I surprised by my iPhone. I got a call from Mr. Lee, NU’EST manager. He said that he already waited me at the entrance of the airport, and had sent someone to pick me. Well, I rushed to the entrance when it happened. I thudded someone. It’s a boy, younger than me I thought, with blond, Mohawk-hairstyle. He smiled at me. My heart was fluttering. Such a cutie and adorable person. I was surprised when he suddenly said, “Are you Aron Kwak?” still with his smile. “Y-yes” I said, little stuttered. Then, his smile turned became a big grin. It made me want to hug him with a loud scream. “So it’s you!” he loudly said. “My name is Baekho. I’m one of NU’EST member. Nice to meet you” as he offered to shake hands. Huh? What? I couldn’t think fast. So he is one of the members. I was excited for this. Don’t know why. I just want to scream happily and pinch his cheeks. “O-oh yes, I’m Aron,” I smiled. I shook his hand, suddenly he grabbed mine and walked, “Come on, everybody’s waiting” he said with a huge smile (again) as we walked out. Then I saw our manager inside the taxi. Baekho helped me put my stuffs on the luggage; then off we go.