Final

The end... or not?

"Dongwoo.. Where are you?"  Sunggyu looked around anxiously. Just then, he spotted something with two long ears looking at him from behind a wall. He recognized it right away, it was that bunny! "woohyun..?" the bunny started running away and sunggyu chased after it. "Finally!" he exclaimed as he caught the bunny and pulled out his head wear.

 
"Hoya?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, "what are you doing here?" Just as he was starting to interrogate Hoya, he spotted another bunny from the corner of his eyes and ran after it. This time, the bunny led him to the front of the hotel's restaurant before his head got stripped off too. It revealed a sheepishly smiling Dongwoo. "Dongwoo?! What the! Is this some kind of sick joke?" he shouted before he was pushed into the restaurant, which was totally dark as the lights were switched off. Sunggyu d around, trying to find a light switch.
 
Just then, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sunggyu, happy birthday to you!" the light suddenly and there was confetti popping everywhere. Many of Sunggyu and woohyun's close friends were there. Myungsoo, Sungyeol the two bunnies Hoya and Dongwoo, and... that girly guy. What was he doing here? Sunggyu's thought got disrupted as a bunny holding a cake started walking towards him. "Make a wish!" people around him shouted. "I wish I would be good enough for him, i wish he'd come back..." Sunggyu blew out the candles and whispered so softly that no one heard him. No one but the person in the bunny suit. He was so touched and shocked at the surprise party that he had forgotten to ask why Sungjong was here.
 
"Why is he here? Aren't you the one who planned this party? Do you know him?" Sunggyu started bombarding Dongwoo with questions. "Wait! Don't you want to find out who's in that bunny suit? The answers to your questions are in there!" Dongwoo smiled at his hyung's confused face.
 
Sunggyu hesitated for awhile before lifting the head wear off the bunny. He covered his mouth with his hand to prevent gasps and sobs from escaping. "Hi baby, your wish came true." the man said, smiling.
 
"Woo.. Hyun?" Woohyun hugged Sunggyu tightly as he rubbed Sunggyu's back in circles, calming the latter down. They have missed each other's touch so much after not contacting for a whole week.
 
Sunggyu pushed him away and starting pinching his own cheeks. "This must be a dream, this must be dream." he mumbled to himself. "What are you doing! This is not a dream!" Woohyun pried his hands away from the bruised cheek. "But... But..." "You didn't even give me a chance to explain. He," woohyun pointed to the girl looking guy, "is Sungjong. And he is my cousin. He just returned from states just to help me plan this." "Hi, my name is Sungjong, and yeah, I am woohyun hyung's cousin. I'm a really good event planner! That's why my hyung made me fly back just to help him! He's always talking about you." Sungjong winked before hugging Sunggyu.
 
Sunggyu couldn't believe what was happening right before his eyes. It took him almost a whole minute to take in everything that was happening. "Omg I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't give you a chance to explain, I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I'm such a bad boyfriend." Sunggyu buried his face into his hands and woohyun hugged him tightly. It broke his heart to see his dear hamster cry and feeling so lifeless. "Shh, don't be silly. It's not your fault. And stop crying gyugyu. Haven't you cried enough the past few days? Your eyes are so red and puffy already," Woohyun said, kissing his tears away and successfully earning a pout from Sunggyu. " "How about I leave you without a word and tell you to not cry!" "Well, I wouldn't cry," namgrease retorted, making Sunggyu pout even more. "I'd die." he continues and Sunggyu blushed fiercely at what Woohyun had said and their friends all made choking sounds. "Please don't drown us with your grease." Hoya laughed.
 

"So the phone calls, late nights out, were all for this?" "Yeah, hehe, you like it?" "Of course!" sunggyu squealed like a little kid "just not the part where you left me," he added.


"Yeah, there wasn't a time when he stopped crying" Dongwoo added, earning a light punch from sunggyu.
 
Glaring at Dongwoo through his tiny, killer eyes, "And YOU. How could you not tell me!" Dongwoo just laughed and smiled sheepishly, "well... Its a surprise isn't it?"

Just as Sunggyu thought this was only a surprise birthday party, all of a sudden, Woohyun kneeled down on a leg and opened a small box, "Baby, be mine?"
 
Sunggyu was so touched at what woohyun had done for him that he was speechless and could only open and close his mouth, trying to form words. Woohyun looked at his adorable hamster and chuckled.
 
"isn't this ring..." sunggyu gaped, "yes, it's this ring, and you didn't let me explain," woohyun explained with a pout. It was the ring Sunggyu had saw that day. Sunggyu's face flushed immediately as the others chanted "Marry him! Marry him!" sunggyu's cheeks turned even redder as he slowly nodded, feeling tears flow down his reddened cheeks once again. Woohyun slipped the ring into sunggyu's finger before standing up and pulling sunggyu in for long, long kiss. Lips to lips soon became a harsh, desperate kiss which earned many faked coughs from the audience before they pulled away.
 
Later that night,
 
"Gyu ah, I couldn't tell you, it was meant to be a surprise! I was busy planning for tonight" he winked. "I threatened dongwoo hyung to not tell you and called all of our friends to come for your birthday party!" "so where did you stay?" "At the hotel, silly hamster." "I'm not a hamster!" sunggyu pouted. "I missed you so much," Woohyun smiled at his hamster's cuteness. "I missed you too, a week without you was hell." "Then don't leave me." Sunggyu stuck out a tongue at Woohyun. "I'll never we leave you, our love is infinite, remember?"

 

 

a/n: Yay, this fic has ended! The bunny part was kinda inspired by a drama. I'm so ashamed of my poor writing skills ugh. I have no idea if i should continue writing fics or not, le sigh. Thanks for reading guys! :)