Chapter 1

The end... or not?

"Good morning baby," Sunggyu felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist while he was cooking breakfast.

"Hey." although Sunggyu was happy at that touch, he was still upset that Woohyun had retuned home very late the night before.

"Aww come on, don't be mad gyugyu" he tried using aegyo on the older, but to no avail.

Sunggyu felt that Woohyun's behaviour these days were very suspicious nowadays. He stayed out most of the time, spent long hours talking on the phone with huge smiles on his face and usually came home late. When he asked Woohyun what he was doing, the latter would always get a "Oh, nothing much", followed by a door closing in his face. As much as he wanted to trust Woohyun, it seemed impossible to do so.

Today was just like any other day, Woohyun hurriedly finished his breakfast after receiving a call. "I'm going out!" he exclaimed before walking out, not waiting for a reply.

And this time, Sunggyu was not going to let him off so easily. He had to find out what was going on. He ran out of the house and his Woohyun radar went off. "Target spotted," he whispered to himself as he secretly followed the younger. They walked for a really long time before coming to a stop and the hamster's eyes widened when he saw the building Woohyun had entered.

"Seriously? At this time of the day?" he muttered before following Woohyun into the hotel. His small eyes narrowed as he saw Woohyun going up to a girly looking man and hugging him. He could feel tears forming in his eyes but he quickly wiped them away as they walked towards the restaurant of that hotel.

Although Sunggyu was seated near them, he couldn't hear what they were saying. Woohyun was gleaming with happiness while talking. "Is he really so happy to leave me at home and meet this guy?" He thought to himself as his eyes brimmed with tears yet again. Just as Sunggyu thought things couldn't get any worse, Woohyun pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it. Sunggyu had to rub his eyes to make sure that they weren't playing tricks on him. Indeed, he was right. It was a ring! It had an infinity symbol on it. "How could you..." Sunggyu's voice came out hoarse as tears spilled on his chubby cheeks.

This was his last straw. He turned and ran out of the restaurant, accidentally knocking into a waiter and breaking a glass. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he mumbled as he continued running out of the restaurant.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was aware of the commotion and turned to look. "Oh gosh! Sunggyu!!" his eyes widened with shock at the sight as he excused himself and chased after Sunggyu. "Gyu! Stop!" However, Sunggyu had heard Woohyun's shouts and ran as fast as his legs could take him and Woohyun could not find him.

Woohyun frantically searched for his hamster, calling his phone but Sunggyu's phone was switched off. He had searched everywhere that Sunggyu might have gone to but he couldn't find him. "Gyu ah... I'm doing all this for you, for us." he said, defeated as he fell asleep on the couch after the tired day.

Sunggyu was devastated. "How could he... How could he... What did i do wrong?" he cried out, hugging his knees. He was sitting in a park where he and Woohyun first met. Their encounter was a pretty amusing one. Woohyun was dressed in a bunny suin, making sculptured balloons for little kids as a volunteer work. That day, Sunggyu was crying alone in the park as he hadn't done well for his exams and his mother was bound to kill him. In an attempt to cheer him up, Woohyun made a hamster out of a balloon and gave it to him.

However, when Sunggyu wiped away his tears and lifted his head, Woohyun was enchanted and fell in love with Sunggyu. Sunggyu had laughed loudly when he saw the bunny boy. "Hi, my name is Nam Woohyun." "Namu...? HAHAHA" the younger pouted before shouting, "Hamster! What's your name?" Woohyun smiled brightly as he had managed to make Sunggyu happy. "Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu. And I am not a hamster." Sunggyu smiled as his eyes disappeared into cresents. As they got to know more about each other, both of them fell head over heels with each other.

They have been dating for five years and are staying with each other. This perfect couple was envied by everyone. Was Woohyun going to leave him after all? "You said you were going to marry me... Not him." Sunggyu could not stop his tears from flowing. As if the sky was pitying him, it started pouring. He hugged himself tighter to keep himself warm, but it was no use. "How I wish that sweet bunny would come and give me a balloon now." he chuckled to himself at that thought. He couldn't differentiate between his tears and the rain anymore. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his head before blacking out.