Chapter 1

SuperHuman

Approximately 1 year later

 “Bravo team what’s your status?”

 “Single and looking”

  “Assassin!”

 “Well I am”

 “Focus!”

 “Bravo team!”

 “Ma’am!”

 “Report!”

 “Target has been neutralized, heading back to rendezvous point now”

  “Thank you Black Cat, I’ll see you back at base”

  “Yes ma’am”

   Black Cat disconnected her ear piece after she finished reporting to their boss. Turning around she wacked Assassin on the head.

  “Ow!” Assassin rubbed his head, glaring at the older woman.

   Ryder snickered from the back of the van, not looking up from her screen. Assassin turned and glared at her. “Don’t make me come back there!”

   Ryder stuck her tongue out, which probably wasn’t the best idea because Assassin, using surprising speed and flexibility, leaned over the back seat and her tongue.

   The silence in the van was deadly; everyone froze as they waited for Ryder react. The tech sat there, in shock, and then…

   “Aaaaaagh!” Ryder flew off the handle, alternating between hitting Assassin and clawing at her tongue. Moomoo snickered from the driver’s seat, watching the fight in the mirror. Ace watched blankly, the corner of his mouth twitching.

   Black Cat decided to intervene by grabbing Ryder’s hair, and Assassin’s collar, and yanking them apart. “Knock it off you two!” she hissed angrily, yanking harder on their hair and collar respectively.

 “He started it!”

 “I don’t care who started it! Get your act together!”

  Sighing Ryder turned back to her computer. Assassin leaned forward to the front seat “Hey Ace”

  Ace didn’t look up from his .22 “What?”

  “You got a girlfriend?”

   Ace looked up “I’m twenty years old, I spent most of my life on the street, and it’s been a year since the last time I was off base except for assignments, what makes you think I have a girlfriend?”

  Assassin shrugged “You never know, there are some pretty hot women on base…”

  Moomoo discreetly coughed into her hand. Ace glanced over at her, eyebrow raised, but Moomoo stared straight ahead, eyes on the road. “We’re here” she said, still ignoring Ace.

  Assassin watched all of this with wide eyes. Black Cat rolled her eyes and shoved Assassins bow and quiver into his arms, and then shoved him out of the van.

  Ryder snickered as Assassin fell out of the van landing ungracefully on the concrete. She hopped out after Black Cat, grinning as the leader “accidentally” dropped her sword, sheathed of course, on his chest.    

  “Ace” the man whined “the Noona’s are being mean to me!”

  Ace rolled his eyes as he reached down to help the joker up “I’m sure she didn’t mean to drop her sword on you”

  “Yeah!” Moomoo added “Or push you out of the van”

  The joker glared as he was lifted up by Ace “Really feeling the love guys, thanks”

  Ace nodded, walking after the two older women heading for the helicopter parked a few feet away.

  Moomoo smiled “Come on, we don’t wanna get left behind again”

 “Yeah, yeah…”


 

  The five young people stood before the two muscular tattooed men, the same two men that had been there for all of their recruitments. Assassin shifted slightly, the two hulking men made him nervous; no normal man looked like that.

  The door opened to allow the woman who had recruited them to enter, of course she wasn’t the woman anymore, her name was Kim SangMi, Miss Kim to the recruits.

  Miss Kim smiled “Welcome back. Black Cat report please”

  Black Cat straightened “Target was neutralized with little resistance, no witnesses, and the package was retrieved.”

   Miss Kim nodded “And the package?”

  “Right here Ma’am” Moomoo stepped forward to hand over the black bag.

  Miss Kim took the bag, immediately giving it to one of the grunts. “Good job. You may have the rest of the day off. Report to the training room tomorrow at 0800”

  “Yes Ma’am!”

  The five people released their breath as Miss Kim and her grunts left. Assassin shook his head “Is it just me, or does she get scarier everytime?”

  Ace nodded, silently agreeing with the joker.

  “Let’s go relax” Moomoo said, leading the way out the door.


 

 

Wassup!!! First chapter is here!!! Sorry if it’s short, I’ve been working on this all day OTL ^^;

Next chapter they will be relaxing, at least for the beginning of the chapter, so they will be using their real names.

Comment yea? :D

-Min