Chapter 3

SuperHuman

 1209071_o.gif


All around her was darkness, she couldn't see anything, she couldn't hear anything, she wasn't even sure she could smell anything. The only thing she could feel was pain. Such an intense pain. She had never felt anything like it. She wished she could scream, she tried to scream, but no sound came out. At least none that she could hear.

  And then, just when she thought she could bear no more pain, she saw a light. It wasn't very big, just a tiny square of light. But she could see it. She watched as the light grew steadily bigger and brighter. The light hurt her eyes and she tried to shield them from it, but found she couldn't move. Her mind began to panic. The light hurt. The light was bad.

  She screamed in her mind as the light engulfed her.

 

  YeJi shot up from her bed, screaming, clawing at her arms and chest. The light was gone, replaced by bright fluorescents. The pain was still there, but now she could move.

  "Someone hold her down!"

  YeJi couldn't see who had spoken, her eyes refused to focus, and her mind was full of nothing but pain. She screamed and lashed out as hands gripped her flailing limbs, forcing her to lie still. Cool hands held her face gently, but firmly.

  "YeJi, calm down. Everything is all right"

  The soothing voice finally peirced through YeJi's terror, and calmed her down enough to procces what was going on.

  "M-m-miss Kim...?"

  The woman smiled "Welcome back" she said, moving her hands down to YeJi's hand, holding it reasurringly.

  YeJi sat up, more slowly this time, and looked around warily. She was lying in a hospital room, or at least what looked like one. Guards stood at the foot of her bed, not Miss Kim's usual grunts, these looked more like soldiers. Soldiers that looked like they belonged on some black-ops mission, rather then standing guard over a girl in a hospital bed.

  She looked back at Miss Kim, she was startled to see Miss Kim didn't look at all like her usual cool, collected self. She look weary, her hair hung limp around her face, and her clothes looked rumpled.

  "W-what happened?"

  Miss Kim smiled her teachers smile, that was at least still the same "What do you remember?"

  YeJi glanced at the soldiers, something about them un-nerved her. Miss Kim noticed and turned to the guards "You may go now"

  The soldiers looked like they were going to protest, but thought better of it.

  YeJi waited until the door closed behind them before speaking "There was an explosion..." she said "Hayden tried to open the door and..." she gasped "Hayden! Where's Hayden? And Ryder? And ChangMi? And Caine? Where's my team!?" She sat up fully, looking around frantically as if they were in the room.

  Miss Kim tried to calm her down "YeJi, relax... Your team is fine. The doctors are taking care of them."

  YeJi refused to be calmed, she swung her legs down the floor and stood up shakily. She stumbled to the door, not even noticing the IV's being yanked out of her arms. She flung open the door, startling the two guards standing outside.

  YeJi reacted, her hand shot out and slammed into the first guards nose. He stumbled back, clutching his face as blood poured out between his fingers. The second guard swung at her and she side stepped it easily. She swept her leg under his, knocking him over easily.

  She blinked. All of this had happened in a few seconds.

  She shrugged it off and took off down the hall way. She ran, passing empty room after empty room. Finally she reached a door, inside she could see a doctor pulling a bloody sheet over a body. The doctor walked around the table, accidentally bumping it. The body's hand fell, hanging beside the table limply. Her eyes widened when she saw the bracelet adorining the wrist, that was Hayden's bracelet.

  "No..."

  There was a sharp pain in her shoulder, she reached up and felt a dart imbedded in her. She pulled it out and looked at it. "Wha...?"

  And then the world went black.


Hey guise....

Sorry for being gone so long :/

I've been busy with life and my other stories.

I'm so sorry!!

Please forgive me? TT^TT

Also!

I started another story

It's called Mad House.

It's another apply, so if you guys want to go check it out...  Chu~

Min out!