Hoping for a miracle

A Letter to Cassiopeia

DB5K Oppadeuls....

Youngwoong Jaejoong, Uknow Yunho, Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu, Choikang Changmin...

 

today, I cry again because of you..

today, I miss you so much..

today, I miss to hear you sing together..

today, I miss to see you perform together, having fun on stage..

today, I miss to see your bromance moments..

today, I miss everything about you, my 5 stars...

 

I don't want JYJ or HoMin.. I want my DongBangShinKi...

When will my hope becomes reality? I keep on asking that question to myself and until now, I still don't know the answer..

 

Oppadeuls,

I am still keeping the FAITH my with..Why?

It's becasue you ask us(CASSOPEIA) to Always Keep The Faith.. so, that's what I do until now..

However, there's always something bothering me..Is it still relevant for me to keep the faith?

Why? Because other fandoms have been telling me that it is so stupid of Cassies to keep holding onto that faith..

They say, the faith is already gone..there is no reason for us to keep the faith..

Is it true?.. Honestly, I don't know either...

But, the only thing I know is, I will always keeping the faith with me..Why?

Because that's the only hope and light that I have for my 5 precious stars..

My hope to see all 5 of you together again, like the old days...

 

Oppadeuls, I want to apologize because nowadays, I am so into EXO..

Seeing EXO boys together somehow fills the empty spot in my heart..

Their bromance and bonds are just the same with 5 of you..

The way they treasure and love each other reminds me of you, a lot..

YunJae, YunSu, 2Yun, JaeMin, Kiss couple, MinSu...

I miss these couples a lot.. when will I get the chance to witness these couples' bromance again? When?

 

I somehow thought of EXO as a replacement for my DBSK..

But, I am wronged...I don't love them as much as I love you..

Until now, I am proud and confident to say that I am still 100% truly CASSIOPEIA..

Always have and always will....

 

EXO is a way to fill the emptiness and loneliness in me..

But, they are not the same because they are not you, my DBSK..

Can you please comeback to us? Can u?

 

I miss to hear your powerful voices..

I miss everything about you.....

 

Oppadeuls,

I always support all you..JYJ and HoMin..

I support all....

But for the time being, let me fangirling for EXO too, okay?

Only until my old DBSK is back..When all 5 of you are back, I will solely focus on you..No one else..

 

 

Yoochun oppa,

I miss to hear your singing voice..When will you sing again?

Nowadays, you keep on acting and forgettting about your singing career..

You have such a great and beautiful voice..Please, don't totally abandon singing..

I miss your voices such as in LITI, Stand By you, Bolero, Proud, Survivor etc..

Especially your voices in ballad songs.. You melts my heart...

Please oppa, continue singing..You have such a talent in yourself..Composing and singing..

Please, don't stop singing and composing beautiful songs..

 

You lost your father..I know you were so sad..

I always imagine how your Yunho hyung and maknae Changmin feel when they heard about your father..

I know they must be so sad too..You always love Changminnie like your real dungseng and trust me, he also still loves you like his real hyung..

Be strong because i know you are a strong guy...

I love you, Park Yoochun...

 

Jaejoong oppa,

Seeing you with your rock genre these days make me miss the old days..

I miss to hear your sweet yet powerful voices..

I love your rock songs but, I love your old style more..

You are the main vocalist in DBSK..I always love your voices..

Your ad-libs, your high notes especially in Survivor.. It is amazing!..

So oppa, I am hoping for you to sing the more light genre, especially ballads..

I love you, Kim Jaejoong..

 

Junsu oppa,

Your voice is the best in the industry.. your voice is irreplaceable..

No other idols can sing like you..

Especially your epic parts in Love in the Ice..always give me goosebumps..

I am happy that you are still passionately singing nowadays..

And also with your musicals..

I am so happy....

Your voice is priceless...Keep on singing and I will always support you..

I love you, Kim Junsu..

 

Yunho oppa,

It amazes me how your singing skills have improve so much..

Hearing your voices nowadays make me so proud..

You improve a lot..

I know, being alone with Changmin is not easy..

You need to support him..You cannot make Changmin sings all the hard notes..

That's why you try your hardest to improve yourself, right?

I am really proud of you, our leader...

I know you already did your best to keep all of your members together..

Because you are the greatest leader..But, there must be something stopping you, right?

It's okay, oppa.. We understand..

Just be strong and do your best to keep the TVXQ/DBSK’s legacy..

I trust in you..

I love you, Jung Yunho..

 

Changminnie...

Our maknae, our evil and snarky maknae..

You improve a lot too.. Especially in low notes and dancing..

It's the same with you..It's hard being alone with your Yunho hyung..

You cannot let him dance the hard parts alone so, you practice hard to improve your dancing skills, right?

I am so proud of our maknae...

You have grown up, our baby Changmin...

And your voices are amazing too..Your high notes are unbeatable..

No one can cover your high notes and your scream..It so epic..

Just like Yunho..you must be strong in order to keep TVXQ/DBSK’s name and legacy..

I love you, Shim Changmin..

 

 

Oppadeul,

I miss to witness your bonds..

Jaejoong and Changminnie, the violent JaeMin couple with your special ‘one touch’..

Jaejoong and Changmin who love to hit each other..it’s their way to show their affections..

Jaejoong, the hyung that Changmin treasures and loves the most..

Changmin, the little brother that Jaejoong cherishes and loves the most..

 

I miss the epic MinSu couple..

Junsu and Changmin who loves to tease and bully each other..

Changmin, the dungseng who loves to annoy his Junsu hyung..

Changmin, the dungseng that Junsu finds so annoying and irritating yet he can’t survive a day without Changmin’s teases..

Junsu, who will feel lonely if Changmin doesn’t even for a day.

Changming and Junsu who always annoy and irritate each other but, they are also inseparable. They can’t survive a single day without each other’s teases.

 

The Kiss couple.. the sweet Yoochun hyung with his little brother, Changminnie..

Yoochun who treats Changmin as his own and real little brother..

Yoochun and Changmin who always in their own world, no matter during interview or LIVE show.

Yoochun and Changmin, the sweet brothers that care for each other..

 

The YunSu couple..

The hyung and the dungseng couple..

Yunho hyung who always treasure and care for Junsu the most..

Yunho, the hyung who always protect Junsu.. But, he also loves to tease Junsu..

Junsu, the dungseng who always reminds Yunho to take his medicine whenever he is sick..

 

The YunJae couple.. The eldest and best friends, BFF couple.

Jaejoong, the friend who helps Yunho a lot in handling their members..

Jaejoong, the friend that Yunho always ask for help and leans on a lot..

Yunho, the closest friend to Jaejoong...

 

I miss all of them.. I really do...

 

Oppadeul,

We, Cassiopeia, is still waiting for you..

We will be waiting forever..we will be waiting until you come back to us as a whole, our DBSK..

We will be patiently waiting.. Everytime we feel like losing our faith, we will strengthen up our mind..

Dont worry, oppa...

Cassiopeia won’t leave you alone.. We promised!

 

 

 

I don’t have any bad intention by bringing EXO in this letter..

But since I already mentioned about them , let me tell you something..

 

I feel so embarrased and ashamed when cassiopeias keep on bashing the EXO boys.

Everytime I saw those bad comments from Cassie, I feel ashame of myself..

Why must we bash them? Those boys do nothing wrong..

They are just like our DBSK oppadeuls..A group of boys who is trying to reach their dreams to become successful singers..

The words that some of my Cassie friends used to bash EXO make me feel ashamed and embarrased..

Those words are too cruel and mean.. Please, dont do that..

I know there are many exotics(EXO fans) who are immature and bash other idols too..

But, not all of them are like that...And i know they bash our DBSK oppadeuls too..

But, why must we become like them? Exotics are the new fandom who are still young and immature whereas us, we have been in this fandom for 10 years..

So, don’t be childish and immature like them.. Let's show them our rationale and the real meaning of CASSIOPEIA..

 

I hope you give the EXO boys a chance.. A chance for them to be like our legendary DBSK..

Besides, our leader treasures and supports EXO, his hoobae..

And, there are few of DBSK’s fanboys in EXO.. As far as I know, there are 5 of EXO who are a Cassie, DBSK’s fanboy..

So please, stop bashing them.. give them a chance..don’t be too cruel...

And if you miss DBSK bromance, take a look at EXO..

They are just like our oppadeuls..Their bonds are so strong..

 

 

Okay, back to our DBSK..

Oppadeuls,

Like I say earlier, I will always keep the faith..

And I am still holding onto that faith..

So please, come back to me as soon as possible..

I will be waiting for 5 of you..

 

Once a Cassiopeia, always a Cassiopeia..