GDragon

PuppyLov3 Oneshots

You stare at your glass on the counter, seeing the condensation of the cold drink making designs of water on the outside of the clear glass. You sigh as you trace pictures into the water droplets and listen to the blaring music of the club. Lights of pink, blue, red, purple, and green flash about the roudy night club in Seoul. People shout over the music in effort to talk to each other. Your group of friends sit to your left, chatting and laughing away without a care in the world while you sit and stare, feeling as if you're drowning and no one cares. 

Go out, they said. It'll be fun, they said. Now you sit here feeling nothing but utter lonliness and the sense of seeming pathetic. You snarl at your glass as you wipe away the smiley face you made on the side. Your friend seems to finally take notice of your sulky mood. 
"Are you alright?" she asks with a sympathetic smile.
"Mhm." you grunt as you turn to your glass around to make new shapes. 
"Maybe you should try drinking some." your friend smiles while nudging your shoulder.
You force a smile and nod, still not looking at her. "Alcohol doesnt help. Trust me." you mumble. 
She sighs and nods as she looks back to her other friends, who probably wonder why you were invited at all. 

You snarl at yourself and then glance to your right to avoid the whispers coming from your left, and that's when you spot him. Sitting at the same bar as you. Drinking the same drink as you. But there's something different about him...he seems...almost normal. He doesn't sulk, he doesnt stare off into space wondering what went wrong. In fact, GDragon even smiles as he talks with a woman on the other side of him who seems to have set her sights on him. Your mouth drops as he laughs and the girl places her little hand lightly on his shoulder.

Panic hits you all at once as you quickly spin on your bar stool and jump down. Your friend glances over when she realizes your sudden burst of energy. You try to shrug past her and her admirors to make your exit but she grabs your arm and pulls you to a hault.
"Where are you going?" she asks with wide eyes.
"I need to leave," you say as your eyes drift in Gdragon's direction.
"Why?" she asks with a look of confusion.
"I just want to leave, okay!" you almost shout as you yank your arm away a little too roughly, knocking your own glass off the counter and to a crashing end on the floor.
A couple bystanders stop and turn your way at the sound, including GDragon. You look up and meet his eyes and see that all at once he recognizes you and has flashes of different emotions overcome his facial features. He's styled his hair up in spikes and wears some thin sport glasses, meanwhile you look like you just rolled out of bed and was dragged here...which was in fact exactly what had happened.  
GDragon looks down and then his eyes flit to the young girl at his side. You set your jaw and push away from the counter as you march through the crowded dance floor of the club, leaving him and your confused friend behind. 

People give you looks as you shove between them in search of the exit. The blaring music clouds your head as the flashing lights  fog your vision. You make it to the other side of the club and walk along the wall until you find a hall, and you slip in to escape the pit of people. A couple walk past you holding hands and you actually feel like you might be sick. You walk to the end of the hall to find bathrooms and nothing else. Great. You turn to make your way back to the club. A bigger man walks your way, probably in search of the restroom. He has a bigger build with broad shoulders and bulky arms. He wears a black hoodie with the hood up over his head, just shielding his eyes. You look down to the ground as you go to walk past him. 
"Excuse me," you  mutter as you try to squeeze between him and the wall. 
The man's body shifts in front of you, blocking your path. With the man like a mountain in front of you, he even seems to cut off any of the light that was streaming in from the party area. 
You quickly move to the other side to get around the man but again he moves in your direction, this time with a step closer. His hand hooks around your waist and then throws you backwards. You stumble back into the far wall with a thud as you look up with wide eyes to the stranger. He advances even closer, trapping you in the back. Your hands feel the wall behind you as you glare at the man. He smells of beer and smoke. Too much. 
"Let me pass," you say as you again try to get around him, but he places his hand on the wall to stop you. 
"I saw you looking at me," he says in a low, gruff voice, his words slurring together. 
"You must be mistaken." you shake your head with the obsurity of it all and try again to slip past, but this time he grabs onto your shoulder with one hand, which seems to be bigger than your entire shoulder. 
He pushes your back up against the wall with a rough thud and then moves his face closer to yours, so you can smell the musty smoke and alcohol mix right in front of your face. Your eyes squint and your head twists to the side in effort to avoid his stench. 
"I saw you looking my way, dont try to deny it," he says again as his hand reaches up to move a lock of your hair behind your ears. 
"Get off!" you growl as you yank his hand away from your face and then throw both of your hands against his chest to try to make him move back.
He doesnt budge. Instead he chuckles a bit and takes another step closer. His mouth twists into a sick smile right before he comes in and forces his lips against yours. Your eyes widen and then you throw your knee up into his stomach. 
"Oh," the man gasps into your mouth as his body bends over a bit and he stumbles back. 
You try to catch your breath as he laughs again and straightens up to come towards you again. You bite your lip as he comes near and then close your eyes as your hand instinctively curls into a fist and swings out, colliding with his jaw in what feels like a decent hit; but not decent enough. The man grunts with your blow but he responds faster than you thought, even while intoxicated. The back of his hand firmly meets your left cheek in a stinging smack, forcing your head to spin to the side and then your legs to give out as you crash to the floor, stunned. You gasp and try to blink away the tears from your eyes, but they streek down your burning cheek, feeling like droplets of fire. 

The man mumbles something you cant understand as he staggers your way. Your hand lightly touches your stinging flesh as you cower into the corner of the dark hall and wait for whatever the man has next. You squeeze your eyes shut as you can almost feel his form hovering over top of you, but then there's a loud thudding sound and the man gasps. His foot kicks your shin and you pulls your legs into your body and wrap your arms around them as you listen to sounds of scuffling and grunts coming from in front of you. You wonder what's going on but can't bring yourself to unfold in order to look out. After just a few more seconds of the strange noises, you peek out from under your arm to see GDragon's small form behind the bigger man, but it's the man who seems to be in pain, not GDragon. GD stands behind him with one arm firmly around the man's neck, being held there tightly by his other arm. Both the man's hands grasp at GD's arm to try to break his hold. The man's face twists with agony as he struggles for breath. GDragon's face is set in determination as he grinds his teeth, struggling to hold the larger man. The viens along GDragon's arm trail down from his shoulder under his cut off tank top as he holds onto the man. The tendons in his forearms seem to surge with and shake with the effort he puts into keeping the man away. Beeds of sweat shine in different colors from the lights of the club along his forehead and neck. 

"Get out of here," GDragon growls into his ear. 
The man grunts and pulls on GDragon's arms in his last effort for freedom, and GDragon releases him all at once, resulting in the large man to fumble to the floor gasping for air. He uses the wall to help himself up, and you close your eyes again, not wanting to see what happens next; but it's quiet. You can hear the distant sounds of the club music and the people talking with eachother, the sound of your own breathing, the beating of your heart in your ears; but nothing more. And then a sigh breaks in your face and you feel fingertips lightly touch your arm, making you flinch.
"Shh," the soft voice soothes as GDragon slides his hand along your arm and around your shoulders. "Can you stand?" he asks quietly. 
You unfold from the floor and with his help, manage to stand up. The world shifts a bit as you feel dizzy. GDragon pulls you under his shoulder to help settle you, and your hand lays against his firm chest as he tucks you in. Your nose touches the soft skin between his colar bone and neck. He smells faintly of drinks but mainly of smoke and a nice type of cologne; different from the stranger. His other hand wraps around and pulls your head into him like a hug. Your arms wrap around his waist as you hold onto him for the comfort he has always supplied. 
"it's alright," he says softly as he rests his chin on top of your head and the back of your hair. "Everything's going to be alright."