Scandal

Mr. Perfect Is A Robot?

{Noogeuna's POV}

  I felt uncomfortable, both guys were strangely close. And whenever I glanced once at one of them, they were always staring down at each other from the corner of their eyes. I tried to ignore and make sense of why they were so on edge, but it seemed like Ji Young was much at ease, he even succeeded to put his arm around my shoulder so slyly.

  "Chincha..." whispered Hyun-Joong.

  I saw Ji Young turn up the volume louder, as if to drown out Hyun-Joong's voice.

  Hyun-Joong only seemed to get madder. I tried to understand, but my mind came blank.

  "Ji Young, didn't you forget something? Like...popcorn?" said Hyun-Joong.

  Ji Young looked at me, embarrassed, "Oh yeah...I forgot. But, you put my settings for, 'Forgets the littlest of things-"

  I covered his mouth and I felt my eyes pop out, "Pabo! Wh-Who- c-could put a setting on a h-human?" I stuttered. "It's alright, everyone forgets, just be quiet and make some popcorn."

  Who knew a robot (made from genius nerds and geeks) can be so utterly stupid?

  "Settings? What is he- a robot?" Hyun-Joong said in an insulting playful way.

  I laughed almost too hysterically, thinking he had caught on, "Wha-what? Ahahaha, no, a robot? What? That's c-crazy talk!" I punched him almost too hard.

  Okay, I never said I was smart. I guess that goes to show that a stupid girl gets to own a stupid robot...

  "Ow..." Hyun-Joong looked a bit physically hurt. "since when did you start working on your punches?"

  I scooched away from Hyun-Joong and just stared at the movie. Don't look at him, if you do Nooguena, he'll realize what's going on. Think of something distracting, quick!

  I almost spit out laughing.

  "Nooguena, what's so funny?" asked both Ji Young and Hyun-Joong.

  Oh my God, I only ask of myself to think of something serious, but instead, I got myself thinking of my OTP'S?! Well, I guess you had to see that one coming...

  "EunHae...Ahaha, ahh, chincha, Donghae must really be sad that his name comes last..." I whispered, shaking my head.

  Hyun-Joong scooted farther away, looking as if he regretted even stepping foot in my apartment today.

  Ji Young came back ten minutes after making the popcorn on the stove and putting ingredients on them. "Nooguena, here, it'll be snack before the movie ends. Then I'll make you Mexican style Inchiladas."

  "What?" I said, "What's that? I've never heard of that."

  "It sounds disgusting." said Hyun-Joong, "Nooguena, why not come over to my house and have Korean Beef with Bibibamp?"

  "Mianhae, Nooguena needs someone to make her national food so that she doesn't become picky." said Ji Young, his voice coming out almost forcibly robotic.

  "Mianhae? Annyeo, Naega choseohabnida,(No, I'm sorry) Nooguena is already too old to change her picky ways." Hyun-Joong said, placing a hand on my leg, "She doesn't like eggs in the morning because it makes her nauseas, she doesn't eat wheat bread because it's crunchy. She doesn't like milk in the afternoon because she thinks it'll warm up too quick, unless its in the winter. Nooguena also doesn't like-"

  "Okay! We get it! I don't like a lot of things in a weird way. Just shut up al- wait, how did you know all of these things?" I asked, quiestioningly.

  "I've known you since kindergarten, I've noticed almost everything you've done." Hyun-Joong said.

  "Yeah? Well I already knew all of that, plus, you forgot to mention that she doesn't like bibibamp because you put eggs on top of the lettuce and tamatoes. She doesn't like her eggs mixed with anything, she likes her eggs seperated from other condiments other than ketchup." Ji Young said protectively.

  I almost yelled out, 'How did you know that?' but then again, I technically created him, so it's no big woop that he'd know all of that too.

  Hyun-Joong looked at me angrily, then looked at Ji Young, "Well, you haven't known her since she was a baby."

  I almost wanted to slap him, What a child! What does knowing me since birth have to do with knowing how I am?

  "So what if I haven't? Nooguena has probably shown me more of her personality than she has ever showed you in her short  years of life." Ji Young said protectively.

  I got so confused as to where this was all going. I mean, Ji Young was getting somewhat worked up, like a computer with a virus, and Hyun-Joong started getting red in the face, like if someone had just taken away his favorite thing in the world.

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g

{Lei WuWu's POV}

  "Sir, we've got instant information! Our creation keeps giving us different emotions. I can't make anything of it." said a computer nerd.

  "Well, let me see." I walked over to him and pushed him out of his chair. I scrolled down to the never ending different colors that our robot kept giving us.

  "Well? What's going on?" asked the newly hired nerd.

  "Oh...my...god." I whispered, biting my nails. "These...these aren't Noogeuna's feelings, as it should be. Instead, he's giving us his own emtions. Look here, it's red and burgundy tinted with a lightish pink. The pink means love...the red means anger and burgundy means jealousy."

  "What? Nonsense, our robot can't possibly already be-"

  "Growing a mind of it's own." I ended for him. "No, it can't be possible. It must be a malfunction." I shook my head, "If it's pink, it means he in the prescence of Nooguena, but he would never be angry at her."

  "Another man must be near her and provoking him in order to send us his own feelings."

  "A robot, especially this one, isn't supposed to have feelings, he's made of wires for goodness sakes! His skin is made of special rubber and his bones are made of metal! He has no heart." I began to bite my lips instead, "We're making a discovery of a lifetime. A robot with feelings..."

  "All due to love." said the nerd, "Huh, well, at least there will be true love for women in need when we begin to sell more robots." said the nerd.

  "No. We can't begin to sell more, the more there are, the more the world will become in havoc. This women, we have to get our robot back before she becomes too attatched. Think about it, if this robot is creating it's own feelings through love for her, she can develop feelings for him too. Then if they become too attatched, we won't be able to experiment on him or her on this subject, because then robot is designed to protect his girlfriend at all times. Especially to protect himself, like a normal man."

  "Then why can't we just let them stay together for a bit longer and take him away once things get too serious?"

  "Because it'll be too late by then. It's only been a few days, and our robot has already gone this far. If we let this linger any longer, he could actually manifest a digital heart using peoples old email/text/video affections. He'll use other peoples emotions to create his own, by doing that, he can actually develop to become a person." I began to freak out.

  "Should we go and get the boss?"

   "No, He's probably already been informed." I grabbed my coat and stopped as I saw the computer screen fill with pink emotions. From both the robot and his lover.

   "Boss, I think we should call inforcements now to get him." said the nerd.

   "Wait, no, his anger vanished...but why?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g

{Ji Young's POV}

  Something in me gave me an electric shock where a normal person would call, heart, but what I call, tangled wires. I got an electric shock when I had gone to make the popcorn and felt Nooguena's friends emotions splur with love. I somehow had felt tiny electric shocks.

  It had gotten worse and stronger shocks when my ring began to tint with pink when Nooguena was flustered sitting by him. I felt my metal run hot and my wires spark. I disliked that man, for some reason, I hated the idea of having him here. Was I supposed to feel hate?

  When I had gotten back to Nooguena's side, I had argued with Hyun-Joong for a bit, my digital mind reading previous comments of old Facebook comments. One comment I read was to protect the ones you love by yelling out the simplest things. So I did, it ended our little war, but I just ignored him quickly and began to pay attention to Nooguena. My wires weren't hot on my chest anymore, only on my cheeks. I felt weird, I had never felt like this before, even when the company test runned me.

  I grabbed Nooguena's hand successfuly and watched the movie with her, my body automatically warming up like a built in heater so she'd stay warm. During the ending of the movie, Nooguena had fallen asleep on my shoulder, whilst Hyun-Joong stubbornly staid and suggested that he put her to bed.

  "I'm her boyfriend, I'll put her to bed." I said.

  "She's my childhood friend, I'll put her to bed." Hyun-Joong argued.

  At this point, I didn't feel anything anymore, "Maybe so, but after ignoring her for so many years and only realizing now that you love her, is not going to make her fall for you. She can only fall in love with one person, me."

  "How'd you know that?" he shook his head, "Nevermind, this isn't over. You've only been here for a short time buddy, I can replace you in no time."

  "Do you only want to get Nooguena just because she finally has had her first boyfriend? Do you not want her to be happy with anybody else but you? You've only made her waste her young years being rejected over and over. You've had your chance." I said, my wires sparking again.

  "I love Nooguena, I just hate her for picking you so soon. I hate myself for realizing my feelings so late." Hyun Joong looked down.

  "I'm glad you realized your mistake." I smiled sarcastically and pointed him out the door, "Now please, I must prepare  Nooguena for bed." I patted him on the shoulder and picked up Nooguena without effort. "We mustnt wake her with our bickering."

   A flash of white light came at us all from the window. I quickly looked at the window and saw someone in a hat and glasses holding a camera. He was male and seemed to be enjoying what he was taking pictures of.

   "Damn poperazzi." Hyun-Joong grabbed his coat and left, putting his hand to his face as he closed the door.

   "That man gives me bad vibes." I whispered, carrying the cute sleeping Nooguena to bed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g

{Nooguena's POV}

  I had woken up when rays of sunshine came through the window. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my arms. I turned to my right and opened my eyes.

  "Goodmorning, Nooguena." Ji Young kissed my forehead, without a shirt on.

  "AHHHH!" I screamed, trying to scooch away from him. My body felt like it was touching something fuzzy, and when I looked under the blankets, I was wearing my Mickey Mouse full set pajamas. "Did-did you put this on me?"

  "Yes, I know how uncomfortable you get when you sleep in your jeans and shirt. So I changed you while you were sleeping." Ji Young sat up and smiled innocently.

  "That means...you saw me half ...you saw-"

  "Logically, if I take off your pants and shirt, I would see you half ."

  "Why do you say that like its normal? Wait, is this normal to you? Just like how you ask me if I want to have with you is normal?"

  "Yes, why? Do you want to have right now?" he asked, immediately taking off his pants under the blankets.

  "NO!" I jumped out of bed. "Why would you think I want to?" I rubbed my forehead, "Your company are erts that made you like this."

  "Actually, on one of the survey's they asked you 'Would you like your boyfriend to be with you intimately? How much?' and you clicked, 'moderately around 2 times a day.'" he smiled and got out of the bed, "But yet, you have still turned me down."

  "Okay, maybe I was really depressed when I created your settings, and maybe I was also a bit y while doing that too...Anyway, PUT ON SOME CLOTHES YOU Y MAN BEAST." Woah, where'd that come from? Wait, it's alright, I probably said it because my heart melted a bit while looking at his upper body. Yeah, that's it.

  "What?" Good thing Ji Young didn't understand too much of what I said.

  "Nevermind, I have to get to work." I went out to the living room and opened the entrance doors, only to find poperazzi at my door.

  "Is it true that Hyun Joong and a new singer are your boyfriends? Are you cheating on them both? What is the truth behind this scandal?" asked a reporter women.

  "Huh? What are you talking about? Hyun-Joong's been a childhood friend of mine." I nearly yelled.

  "Then how do you explain the arguement between both men at your apartment during the night? Are you ashamed that you can't choose one?"

  My heart began to beat really hard, I didn't know what to do. I almost began hyperventalating because I was beginning to be mad.

  But just in time, Ji Young came rushing in and said, "Hyun-Joong isn't her boyfriend, I am. No else is her boyfriend but me." The reporter looked skeptical, but looking at Ji Young directly, she began to look flushed and her eyes immediately shot out hearts.

  Ji Young seemed to not see the little arrow hearts her eyes threw at him, because at that moment, he grabbed me and kissed me in front of the camera. I was surprised of course, shocked and embarrassed.

  "If anyone wants to prove me wrong, then go ahead." Ji Young challenged the reporter's crew.

  At the end of all this madness, I saw Hyun-Joong in the apartment hallway, staring at me with a bit of hatred. I felt my heart almost drop. I love Hyun-Joong so much, he's like a blood brother to me, and it hurts to know that because of my mistake, he hates me for creating this misunderstanding.

  I pulled Ji Young inside and closed the door, slamming it in the face of the reporter. I was grateful that Ji Young did that in front of the camera, because maybe then everyone will know that the handsome angelic Hyun-Joong isn't dating a low life like me, and maybe by then, he'll thank Ji Young for clearing the misunderstanding, and then he can stop hating me.

  But something felt off. I rationally thought through it, and there was something wrong, as if I was totally wrong about why Hyun-Joong hated me. Maybe it wasn't because of the scandal the reporter accused us of? Ah, why is having a male friend so hard?

  Well, I don't have time to dwell on it now, I just have to get my things ready and ask him when he comes to the company to shoot his drama. By then I can sneek a few minutes to talk to him. Yep, that's what I'll do, than we can make nice again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDf2X51AvmkPDJlBHtRhSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDf2X51AvmkPDJlBHtRhS

Okay my lovely subscribers ^.^ I hope you loved/liked this chapter because I poured all my heart and soul into updating it. Please comment and/or subscribe, I also need support. ^,^

Anyway, Thank You so much for reading.

-JongLu