Today, I'll Play Along, But If I Fall For You, You're Dead. Got It?

Mr. Perfect Is A Robot?

Today, I'll Play Along, But If I Fall For You, You're Dead. Got it?:

 

{Your POV}

When I looked at him and the way he was still dressed in pajamas, it made me forget all about his incident with the window. I sighed and bowed my head, I felt embarrassed just being by his side like that.

"Nooguena, what is wrong?" Jiyong asked.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along with me. "Do you know how much this glass window costs? And for the repair? Huh, and now I'm even itching to buy you clothes." I wanted to thump him on the side of the head, but instead I just pulled him along with me towards the main road to the shopping centre.

"If it is repairing the window, then that will be no problem, I can fix it." He said, "And I don't need any clothes, these clothes that Nooguena gave me are more than enough to keep me happy."

"Today, I'll play along, but if I fall for you, you're dead. Got it?" I said to him, only making him a bit confused, but he instantly covered up his confused face with a kind smile and hugged me. I pushed him away.

I looked at him and the pajamas, I didn't want to say anything more until we entered the shopping centre. Once there I put him in Abercrombie. When I entered inside with him, I asked the male employee to help pick out clothing that would look best fitting on him. I waited for at least 25-35 minutes for Jiyong to finish picking.

"Nooguena! The employee's here say that this is the best shirt that looks good on me. Do you like it?" Jiyong asked. 

As I saw him enter my peripheral vision, I turned my head to look at him. I saw him wear a short sleeved purple shirt. The shirt showed his muscles, exposing ripples of his arms and showing broad strong shoulders. The color purple made his tan color look rich and gold.

I felt a bit awkward looking at him like that, so I nodded and gave him asilent thumbs up.

His smile widened and he gave me a thumbs up, "Nooguena-Shi, thank you." he turned to go back to the dressing room and changed back into pajamas.

I held both my hands up and shook my hands in front of me, "Yah! What are you doing? Change back into the shirt! I'll be searching for pants." I sighed of relief as he went back into dressing room to put on the shirt.

I went to a stack of jeans and baggy pants. I grabbed both types and chose out dark blue pants/jeans or faded out blue pants/jeans.

"Jiyong, come out, I wanna see how these will look on you." I instructed. When I saw him come out, I handed him the jeans and waited another minute until he was done changing.

"Nooguena, these are great!" Jiyong looked down at himself and hugged me.

"No public affection!" I yelled. I sighed in agitation and shook my head at him.

When I finally got to look at him right, I smiled in satisfaction and patted his shoulder, "Hey, skinny jeans look great on you." I almost giggled as I imagined people envying us together. I smacked my cheek and looked at his startled face when he saw me slap myself, "Jiyong, keep wearing those and lets go to the cashier."

Thank the Lord for my raise at my job, because if I hadn't gotten a raise, I would have been broke with just buying one jeans and one shirt for Jiyong, but instead, I bought three jeans and four shirts for him and still have left over money. I felt good and my heart felt light. I finally know how it feels like to buy clothes for a guy, and it feels awesome.

"Nooguena~" Jiyong started to sing as we sat down on a park bench, watching the Han River and the floating boats. "Nooguena, I love you~"

I looked at him and elbowed him, "If your gonna sing something, don't sing my name." I felt my heart beat quickly when I saw a lot of people look at us and laugh lightly.

Jiyong looked at me and nodded, "Then what shall I sing? But it can't be something that you will fall for me, because then you will kill me."

I scratched the back of my neck and almost laughed at how seriously he took what I said earlier. "Hmmm, do you know You&I by MBLAQ?" I asked.

Jiyong nodded firmly and started to sing,

"Lala lallalalla lalalalla Lala lallalalla lalalalla When I wake up (in the)morning Everyday neon nae style Niga cheongug-iya niga naui kkum-iya You are something in my dream"

(Translated)

Lala lala lala la la lala
Lala lala lala la la lala
When i wake up morning
Everyday you're my style
You are heaven you are my dream
You are something in my dream

I was a bit surprised that a robot knew a song that wasn't very popular. I kept listening to him sing, until he finished the song I was mesmorized by his voice. I almost felt my heart stop every time he had to pause to breathe. I nodded my head to the beat, smiling silently to myself. When he finished, I heard clapping and cheering.

I looked up to see a crowd of people surrounding us at the bench. I saw Jiyong look at me with a confused look, I patted his shoulder, "Say, thank you."

Jiyong stood up and bowed, "Thank you." He smiled wide and waved at them all as they all broke away and walked their own paths.

When he sat back down a little girl with black hair came up to him and shyly gave him a piece of paper with a pen, "Sign, please?" She asked.

Jiyong looked at her and nodded, "Of course." He grabbed the pen and professionally signed his name on the paper. When the little girl left a bunch of women came hurdling at us. Jiyong gave me a look of wonder, as if this was the first time he's ever seen so many people in front of him.

When I saw the women lining up for him, a man in a black sweater and black sunglasses stepped in front of the women and looked at us with a broad smile, "Hello. I am Kim Yudong, manager of YG Entertainment." He greeted us formally, "I heard you singing just now, and you were great. It's a waste to see your talent sung on the street though." The guy looked a bit saddened but instantly cheered up and handed Jiyong a card. "You are amazing, I would like to interview some time later, but since I have to go now, call me on this number and make an appointment." When he bowed and left, Jiyong flashed the card at me.

"Here." He gave me the card and saw an ice cream man pushing an ice cream cart, "I'll go get ice cream for us." When he grabbed a few bucks out of my wallet he dashed for the ice cream. I looked at the card as I waited, I saw YG on it and I bit my lip.

Jiyong can't be in something like this, he'll get discovered that he's a robot. I felt a huge burden on my shoulders, But then again, Jiyong doesn't know anything about being a singer or any of that, so that would mean he wouldn't want to become a singer since he doesn't even know what they do and stuff.

"Nooguena?" Jiyong handed me a vanilla ice cream as he sat down beside me, "I thought about what that man said. I have many data of the real world. My creator was thoughtful enough to fill the rest of my empty data with celebrity facts and celebrity lifestyles." He his ice cream and looked over at Han River. "Would it be alright if I make an appointment?"

"Of course not, G-D 01." Said a strangely familiar voice. "If you do, then who will have the time to take care of Miss Nooguena?"

When Jiyong and I turned around, we both faced the man who got me into this mess, Lei WuWu. "Oh, I did not think of that." Said Jiyong, looking at me with an embarrassed look, "I'm sorry, Nooguena. I erased my decision earlier, I want to stay by your side forever, until forever ends." He wrapped an arm around me, and before I had time to refuse, WuWu stood in front of us and smiled weirdly.

"I see that you are enjoying our product?" He almost said it as if knowingly, "But- ah, you only have two days left until Perfect Boyfriend needs to be returned back to the company, or you will have to pay the full price all at once."

I nodded and waved him off, "Do you have anything more interesting to say?" I crossed my arms together, "You're really getting on my nerves you know."

Lei WuWu put his hands in front of him and frowned as if hurt, "Can you even talk like that when I'm the one who introduced you to Mr. Perfect?"

I rolled my eyes and got up from the bench, handing my untouched ice cream to Ice Cream Lover Jiyong, "Look, if you want me to enjoy the product, then leave us in peace, or I might as well return him right now. At. This. Very. Minute."

Lei WuWu looked defeated and dissappeared as quickly as he appeared. When Jiyong finished his ice cream, he looked at the melting one I had handed him, "Eat it." I said.

Jiyong ate it with a happy expression, and when he was done, he hugged me from behind, "Yay! Nooguena wants me to be all alone with her! That must mean you like me!"

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along towards the apartments, it was getting late and if I didn't return home early, I think Hyun-Joong might throw a fit or call the cops and tell them I went missing.

By the time we got there, I saw one of Hyun-Joong's tupperware's on my matt in front of the door. I picked it up and saw white rice with beans and Bulgogi. I in a deep breath and walked into the apartment, seeing how nice and clean it all was. I almost dropped my tupper ware. "Jiyong, did you-"

"Yep, you said I can do whatever I liked as long as I didn't leave through the door. So I cleaned up, it was one of the settings you wrote for a Perfect Boyfriend, 'Must Clean After Me' was what you had wrote." He chuckled and sat down on the couch.

I felt amazed at how big my apartment looked now, and what made me feel more amazed, was to see that I can finally walk normally instead of lifting my legs high or stretch them far just to take on step.

"Nooguena, do you not like that I cleaned?" He asked, sounding a bit worried that I might not have liked it.

I shook my head and smiled gently, looking at him, "No, it's fine. Thanks."

"Mng." He nodded and got up, "I'll prepare dinner."

For some reason, I felt a bit too comfortable with this guy. Not only that, but I felt strangely attracted. I knew I should be more like, 'Ahhh, I should kill myself for even having been on a robot Boyfriend site!' or, 'Ew! A robot is living in my house, I should disable it before it starts to kill the human kind!' but instead I'm more like, 'Oh my God, a cute robot guy is preparing food for me, and he says he's my Perfect Boyfriend. I don't even care if he's a robot or not!'

I smacked the top of my head and shook my head, "I'm stupid." I whispered. I walked into my small bedroom and went to the closet and changed into my Hello Kitty PJ's. When I walked out of the room I saw Jiyong talking to someone at the door.

"So um, who are you again?" Asked Hyun-Joong's voice.

"I am Nooguena's Perfect Boyfriend. You must be her childhood friend." Jiyong sounded cheerful and happy, but Hyun-Joong sounded the exact oppisite of happy and cheerful.

"Uh-huh. Is Nooguena here?" Hyun-Joong asked, "I need to speak with her."

"I'm sorry, but she's changing right now." Replied Jiyong, "Your blood pressure has risen, are you angry?" He asked, his head tilted.

Hyun-Joong looked dumbfounded and saw me from the small gap of the door. "Nooguena, who is this guy, and why is he calling himself your Perfect Boyfriend?"

I bit my lip and shrugged, I wanted to decline that Jiyong wasn't my boyfriend, but then again, Hyun-Joong has been making fun of me for not ever having a boyfriend since we were in middle school. "Because he is my boyfriend." I said, "He's exactly what he's saying he is."

Jiyong turned from cheerful and happy to ecstatic and out-of-this-world merry. "Oh, Nooguena! You finally admitted it!" Jiyong hugged me hard in front of Hyun-Joong.

I tried to breathe from his grasp, "Ji...yong." When he let go of me I saw Hyun-Joong turn red, "So...anymore questions? Are you mad that I got a partner by my side quicker than you? Or are you just sincerely angry that your wish for me to stay single has been broken?" I laughed and Hyun-Joong shook his head.

"I only came here to see if you'd eaten what I dropped off earlier, but it seems that instead I stumbled upon something I shouldn't have stumbled on." He turned around and closed the door behind him.

I felt a bit sad, as if I had been a bit too rude just then. When I felt Jiyong holding me tightly around the waist, I slipped away from him.

"What's wrong, Nooguena?" He asked, and then went to the kitchen to finish whatever he was making.

"Nothing, I'm just hungry, that's all." I sat down at the table and waited to be served, "Jiyong, if I told you I was fine with you becoming a superstar, would you become one?"

Jiyong chuckled, "If Nooguena said it was fine to do it, then I would gladly do it!" He set down rice balls and soup in front of me. "But if you didn't approve, than that is fine as well, I agree with all the decisions that Nooguena makes."

I blew on my soup, "Was that another setting that I placed on you? To agree with everything I say?"

Jiyong nodded and smiled lightly.

"How annoying." I said beneath my breath. When I finished eating I went to my computer desk and the laptop. When I went on Tumblr I saw pictures of Jonghyun from SHINee and pictures of Micky Yoochun on my Dashboard. I almost fangirled and forgot that Jiyong was here. When I kept going down my dashboard, the more I was moving in my seat just to get comfortable so I can lazily look at all the pictures.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6koimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6koimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6ko

{Kwon Jiyong's POV}

I washed the dishes as Nooguena was on the computer. I finished up cleaning the rears of the sink and felt my left hand shake a bit, when I saw the mood ring change from a blank white, I saw it turn a hazy yellow. I looked over at Nooguena and saw her moving in her chair a lot. I smiled and walked over to her. I undressed quickly and hugged Nooguena from behind, "Nooguena, you finally want to do 'that' with me!"

I held her tightly and smiled broadly, "Finally you will be using the main thing that I was programmed for!" I felt a slight shock of electricity run through the chest area of my body. I dismissed it and thought I'd tell Lei WuWu about that later when he checks me every month for updates.

When Nooduena turned around she screamed, almost frightened to see me. I saw her cheeks turn a bright red, and her eyes had widen and her pupils had shortened. My mood reader that was programmed in me told me she was embarrassed, and by feeling her blood pace quicken, she was a bit horrified.

"What the hell?! I told you not to do this!" Nooguena smacked my foremarm and grabbed a thin sheet of blanket that was hanging on her computer chair and wrapped it around me, "God, what kind of robot are you? Are robots supposed to have high hormones?" She shook her head disapprovingly.

I was a bit confused and held the blanket around my lower body, "My ring said that your hormones were a bit higher than usual. I just thought that meant you wanted to do 'that' with me." I watched her as she turned off her laptop.

"What? Ring? A guy isn't supposed to rely on a ring to know when his girl's hormones are high. You just...know. Or the guy waits until the girl makes the first move. Creepy." Nooguena gave me a weird look and walked over to her bedroom door. "Oh, and don't come into my room at night, got it? You ert." She whispered below her breath.

I felt another shock of electricity go through my body, but this one was different, it was a bit painful and it only worsened as I saw Nooguena close the door behind her. I didn't get the reason for the shock, but I just let it go and laid on the couch, the blanket laid over me. I closed my eyes to regain charge of energy for the next day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6koimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6koimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6ko

{Your POV}

I felt dizzy and my mind couldn't stop imagining what I saw in the living room.

"Nooguena, that robot took away your innocence." I sighed and laid on the bed, "A weird, creepy, erted robot took your innocence."

I instantly imagined something I shouldn't have as I covered the blankets over me. I shivered and tried to imagine other things, like the innocent SHINee and B1A4. But every time I imagined another group, I just imagined Jiyong being in the group without clothes on. I yelped and smacked my head.

"You ert, you just made me into a ert too!" I curled into a ball and felt my heart beat quicken as I imagined Jiyong being beside me. I almost wanted to kill myself.

The robot guy just came through mail this morning, and your already having feelings for him? Not to mention he's a robot? I thought to myself. You've lost all your senses, your curse isn't just to look ugly in front of guys, but to fall in love with a robot and have an unnatural relationship with one? I shook my head and tried to fall asleep. Maybe this is what I was cursed for. My father was such a douche that his daughter was cursed to love a robot. Ha, what a joke my family line is.

I closed my eyes and finally felt a black cloud cover my thoughts and vision. I instantly fell asleep.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6koimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6koimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJ1a4DhfMedlNhjQU6ko

{Hyun-Joong's POV}

I couldn't sleep after knowing that Nooguena has a boyfriend. I just couldn't.

I tried not to admit it, but the evidence was all out; I'm jealous, and that's all there was to it.

"Yo, Hyung, I have school tomorrow, don't forget to make my bento." Said my little brother Jang Hairo.

I ignored him and tried to decipher why I liked Nooguena so much, "I make food for you every damn day. From morning to night. I even clean up after your garbage pile messes. And I don't even get a komawo..." I rubbed my hands over my face, "I feel like killing you even though I feel like kissing you at the same time."

"Woah, Hyung. If you didn't want to make my bento, you should have just said no this morning. And I don't make garbage pile messes, so there's no need to go after me." Jang sounded a bit scared and looked at me as if I was about to stab him. "I promise I'll clean up after myself more. Just don't think about killing me, you can't handle so many years in jail for that. And I love you, but isn't the way to go, hyung. That's wrong in so many levels."

I threw a pillow at him, "Yah! I wasn't talking to you or about you. I'll make you your bento. And I'm not gonna kill you. And what the hell were you thinking? ? Go wash your brain from things like that you nasty!" I sighed and watched as Jang smiled mischiveously and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, I get it, you were talking about Nooguena-shi huh?" He blew kisses in the air and stuck his out, "Oh, Nooguena, I've watched you from afar, but I love you so much. Come here and LOVE ME!" He started to kiss the wall and I got up from the bed and kicked him out of the room.

"Look, Nooguena isn't my type. And if you tell her anything, your dead." I threatened him.

Jang shrugged and turned around, "Whatever, Hyung. But when your having love problems with her, just come to me. I've had plenty of love experience to give you advice."

I shook my head and closed my room door, "You've only been living for fifteen years and you think you have experience? You were just born." I sighed and got back on the bed.

"Nooguena, I didn't expect you to find someone this quickly. I was hoping you wouldn't find anybody, only me." I buried my face in the pillow and yelled, getting all the anger out of me, "Whoever your perfect boyfriend is, he won't be able to compare to me. I'll win and I'll be by your side. Count on it." I said decisively.

I wasn't going to give up on Nooguena just because she found one guy in one day. I am definitely going to chase after her until I get a ring on her finger. That was a certain thing, and that Perfect Boyfriend isn't going to stand in my way.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDf2X51AvmkPDJlBHtRhSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDf2X51AvmkPDJlBHtRhS

Author's Note:

So um, how did it go? Sorry it took long to update, I hope you like it. Comment and Subscribe please, I like feedback. ^~^