The truth comes out

Bounded

After that incident at Sunye unnie's house, i have been avoiding Jiyong. At gathering i would leave when he arrive or come later then the meeting time to avoid him. I don't want anything to do with him cause i know, I would break down any second and lose all my pride...  I would throw away my pride and just embrace him... ask him for all the unanswerable questions i had... and just give him a good slap, for all the pain he caused me... 

The wedding is closer by the days.... The stress is unbearable, the crew decides to have a little hangout to release the stress by going out and party. I declined the offer, knowing that i don't have a high tolerance. I didn't want to end up like last time... the experince is still vivid in my head, puking and tossing and turning the entire night. But those unnies didn't take "No" for an answer, they threaten that if i don't go there, they would come and drag me there if they have to. With not other option, i promise them i'll be there a little later then the arranged time. 

It was near 11:45 when i reach the club, i was in my tight black mini dress, my hair straighten down to my back and my high killer heel. I walk in, everyone was sitting in their little booth, talking and laughing... hehe "they're drunk" i smile and walk over. 

"Hi?" i smile with my eye-smile greeting them with my most innocent look.

"Sooohheeee" they all exclaim.  "You are missed all the fun" 

"Teehee, sorry i was busy... Appa is coming back tomorrow night... And Wooyoung Oppa wanted to catch up.... hehe..."

Yubin Unnie hand me a shot of soju, she glare at me ... "urgggghhh" i hesitately took the shot and down it... 

2pm's "put your hand up" came on, Yubin unnie's eye widen and bleam, she drag me along with her to the dance floor... She was grinding and swaying her hips... her curves show through her skin tight dress... Top Oppa came put hand onto her hip and pull her toward him... "Heyyy..Sohee.Sorry, but i got to tame this young lady" he smile at me... i stood there, partnerless... like a .. A slow song came on...just when i was about to return to the booth with the other, a hand pull me into it's embrace. I struggle to get out of that person's embrace... but then his cologone hit me... it's the same one as Jiyong... the one i always bought him in the past... i stood there, stop struggle and stand there in someones embrace.

I look up toward the owner's of the smell of the cologone and my eyes widen... it was Jiyong... it was KWON JIYONG! I try to pull away this time even hard, but he wouldn't let go. He's probably drunk... a sober Jiyong probably won't do this. He tighten his arms around me and whisper in my ear....

"Please... could we just stay like this" he slurr his words... I took advantage of this chance and wrap my arms around his neck also.... we both slowly sway together.... both blissful... oh how i wish time would stop at this moment... the song came to an end... his grip still tight... "

Jiyong-ssi...? the song is over could you let me go?" i ask breaking the silence between us. His grip tighten... "If i let go, i will lose you again, Ahn Sohee... Ani! Ani! i don't want to let go..." he slurr his word again

He rest his head on the crook of my neck... slowly breathing at the skin of my neck.. "i miss you so much... did u know... so much... did u know how much i suffered without you by my side...? Did you know i almost died from missing you so much...? Ahn Sohee... Nabi... my Nabi... " he whisper still slurring his words

"Yah KWON JIYONG, you're just drunk, bali bali... let go..." i struggle to get out of his embrace, knowing that one more thing out of him and i'll probably hurt him.

"Ani, i'm not drunk... i could clearly rememeber who you are... You're my Nabi... who had finally returned... I thought i would never be able to see your cute eye smile and your mandu cheeks again" he poke my cheek 

"Yah jiyong... ? Could i ask you something....? promise me you would tell me the truth?" i ask him in my overly cute voice... its now or never.

"Neh, i promise" he rise his right in the air

"Did you ever loved me..." i question... He pull me into an arm length distance and with an angry look...

"Why would you question my love for you...? I loved you... You were the first girl i loved so much, the first girl i would give up anything for...." he shout at me... then angryly pull away, he turn around, stumble back to the booth. 

'Dayum wrong question to ask... ahhhh Ahn Sohee' i scold myself and walk back to the booth. When i return there, Jiyong was pouring himself drinks and down them like drinking water. Seungri and Daesung were just glaring at him... they try to stop him but he push their hands away.

"Hyung, you had too many drinks... you're the one who hate drinking the most but why are you drinking so much tonight? Hyung?" Seungri whine trying to snatch the bottle away from him. 

"Ji? Are you okay" Taeyang Oppa question, he return from the dance floor, hand in hand with Sunye Unnie.. "This is probably the second time i seen you drink so much... Is it the same girl from five years ago?

Jiyong glare at him, "Youngbae" he slurr he hand Taeyang Oppa a shot. 

"Youngbae Oppa? a girl from five years ago? Jiyong-ssi...?" Sunye Unnie question

"Neh, jagiya... Jiyong was deeply in love with a girl five years ago... he never told us her name but when they broke up he went crazy. Back then all he did was cry and drink.... even us boys were upset with him...he finally return to his old self and here he go again"

"Ahhh...? ummmm why did they break up...? Sunye Unnie question even more

"i believe he said her Appa came and beg him to stop seeing her...? but this is old new, let's not talk about it" He sat next to Jiyong trying to comfort him

My eyes widen with tears... did i hear that correctly... Appa....? Appa...? Appa was the cause....? i thought he didn't love me anymore.... i thought he was tired of me... i need to know the truth... i grab onto Jiyong's arm, and pull him up... the others' eyes widen with shock but i didn't care i drag him to the darkest corner of the club.

"So you left because Appa came and ask you to leave?" tears threaten to fall... "I thought you didn't love me anymore, i thought you given up on us... " i didn't care anymore, i cry... i let everything that i was holding in out, so what about my pride...  when he saw my tears he was shock, he quickly pull me into his warm arms and hug me tightly. 

"Shhhh.... shhhh... i hate seeing you cry... " his words still slurring.

i wrap my arms under his arm and hit him with all my might... "Wae... Wae.. why didn't you tell me? Why did i have to find out five years later? Why didn't i just tell me then.... Wae?" i cry ... 

"i didn't know what to do then.... i was so lost... i thought it was for the best...." 

"You're so selfish! why didn't you tell me, we could had gotten through it together..." i cry still hitting him... Suddenly he crush his lips on mine to silence my questions and crys.. my eyes widen then slowly close.... 

the gentle kiss went to a deeper kiss...