Friends ?

Bounded

Sohee's View

Tears fell from my eyes non-stop, i don't want anything to do with him. I don't want to be by him, even when i told myself i should hate him, my heart still beat for him. His soft warm embrace that i missed so much.... his sweet voice that i can't forget.

"Sohee?" a voice call out to me, I turn around,

"Junsu Oppa?" i suddenly ran over and hug him tightly, like how i always done when we were younger. crying softly. He tightly hug me back,

"Shhhhh.... let it all out, Oppa is here,... cry it all out" he coax me patting my head

"Oppa?" I hesitate, pulling away

"Mandu, you don't have to tell me the reason for the tears, i won't ask,"

i look up at him, smile "Thanks" i gave him a quick hug and pull away.

"Lets go, the girls are probably waiting for me" i link  arm in arm with him and led him to the cafe.

 

Junsu's View

I step out of my car, and the first thing i saw was Sohee running... wait she's crying... why?

"Sohee?" i call out

"Junsu Oppa?" she suddenly hug me like how she always done when we were younger, when she's upset. i return the hug, patting her head telling her to let it all out. See her crying, it feels like knives stabbing my heart. I hate seeing her cry, ever since young. She always been strong but before me, she become vulnerable and weak. i feel like i always have to protect her, like its my duty to keep her safe. Why can't she see that i had always liked her since childhood? Am i just an Oppa to her? why couldn't she see me like how i view her? I ask myself. Furious at myself for never having the guts to tell her i want to be more than just friends.

Her suddenly movement disturbed my train of thoughts, she pulled away from the hug "Oppa" she hesitate

"Mandu, you don't have to tell me the reasons for the tears, i won't ask" i whisper, but honestly i wanted to how why she's crying, who, what made her cried.

She look up at me with her red swollen eyes and smiled the smile i loved since young, "thanks" she quickly hug me again then pull away, how i long for her to remain there. How i would treasure her, 

she linked arm and arm and with and led me to the place where we're suppose to meet with the girls.

 

Jiyong's view

i finally calm myself down, hoping not to look too down. I had to go back to the cafe, Taeyang said it was mandatory. I was walking back tyring to compose myself but when... is that Sohee...? who that guy she's hugging? ummm it seem like i know him... JUNSU HYUNG! i almost scream out. why is Sohee hugging him...? Sohee had always been so strong i had only seen her cried once, and in front of hyung, she's crying, she letting everything out. After the five years of being away did something spark between them? i couldn't help question. I stood there frozen just starring at their interaction with one other. They seem so close. Are they dating?  my eyes widen when she linked arm with him and together they walk to the cafe, smiling and laughing.