Girl Night Out (GNO)

Bounded

Sohee's view

After our little incident, the unnies notices that i been down lately, they arranged a girl night out (GNO) for me to get my mind off of things. My hair was tangled, wavey, i drew on my thick eye linear, put on a black long slighty-see through shirt, top it off with my killer high, applied my strawberry flavored lip gloss and i was ready. Yubin and Yenny came and pick me up. We headed to the club. Yenny decided the mood need some little fun, she bought us some drinks, Soju.. Being the innocent little girl i am, i took a sip and my face scrunch up.

"Unnies! This is nasty! " i gasp

"Sohee, this is the best drink here, now drink up" Yubin shout over the loud music.

"Hee-ah, you're suppose to one shot it, don't smell and take little sips, you won't want to drink it later" Yenny explained and show me how to drink it "Ahhsssiii"

i grab my shot glass, "okay here's goes... for once i'm going to forget and have fun" i down the drink "ahhhssiii"

"That's my girl" Yubin unnie exclaim and hand me another, follow by another, follow by another,

when we finish our bottles of soju i wasn't feeling alright, i was pretty buzz.. my vision blurr but trying to be strong i acted like i was okay... i couldn't walk straight... Yenny and Yubin unnies pull my hand and took me to the dance floor. My mind was half conscious but i push that back i wanted to have fun tonight and that was that. I was dancing, a good looking guy came and dance with me... his hand was on my waist... it was too close to my liking, i try pushing his hand away but he only pull me closer.

Jiyong's view

Top hyung notice that i have been feeling blue, he invited me to tag along with him to the club. Yubin Noona invited him, there's totally something going on between those two but they just won't admit to it. Daesung invited himself, since her heard that Yenny was going too. I declined the offer but Top hyung wasn't going to take No for an answer. He came over and threathen to dress me, and drag me to the club is he have to, knowing Top hyung, I decided to drive my own car and stay for awhile then come back. When i arrive at the club, Top Hyung and daesung were already dancing with Yenny and Yubin Noona. I notice a familiar figure dancing and grinding on a guy.

The figure flips her hair, revaling her face, it was SOHEE! It was AHN SOHEE! My eyes widen, what is she doing here? Dancing like that? My Sohee would never do something like that. my hand tighten into a fist. i was shock at her so daring moves, I dislike how his hand is rested on her waist, it was like how i used to hold her years ago.

I reacted faster then i could think. i march up to the dance floor and push the guy away, he stumble, after cathcing his balance "HEY!"

"Stay away from her, she's my girl" i shout back, grab her wrist and pull her out of the dance floor. she try to break away from my grip but i only tighten, I was angry, she let him hold her but she's fighting me?

"Yahh!"

i suddenly stop, she bump onto my back. i turn facing her.

"Kwon Jiyong! Let go! It hurts!" i let go when i notice red marks on her wrist.

"sorry"

"What right do you  have to say that I'm your girl? You were the one that broke up with me five years ago You were the one that asked for the break up, and now you say i'm your girl? Please remember that you're dating Dara! Don't do anything so stupid like this next time. whatever i do, it have nothing to do with you. " she stare at me with anger in her eyes, then she spun around and walk back in the club. i follow her.

She head to the table where, the others were sitting and sat right next to Yubin Noona. Yenny handed her a drink and she glob it down, after awhile she took the bottle and poured her own drinks. I just stood there starring at her. Thinking, what have i done to her, i had scarr her badly. I grab her hand from pouring anymore drinks but she push my hand away.

.........................................................................................

"Jiyong, could you take Sohee home...? No... wait drop her off at Sunye's place, Daesung and i have to take care of these two"

"Neh Hyung" i bridal carried Sohee into my car. She was dead drunk but she was constantly talking. I belted her and hurry to my side and drove off.

"Kwon Jiyong! Did you ever loved me? Why must you play i loved you so much.? Did you know how much i suffered because of you? I left to America to forget you, i thought i would had forgotten you but once i saw you again i can't help but fall for you all over again..." she mumbles

i pull over to the side of the road... she fell asleep... i move her hair that was covering her face, i stare down at her... then plant a kiss on her lips. How i miss her lips... "Sorry... We're justy not ment to be.... you're already betrothed to someone else... Kwon Jiyong... get ahold of yourself" i drove off and head to Sunye's place, She was already outside waiting for us. I carried Sohee inside and ask her to take good care of her.  Then headed home...