Chapter 2

Not over you

Warning: not beta-ed

 

Chapter 2:

 

The applause was big. The concert went far too well and most of the fans of Nichkhun Horvejkul were screaming and shouting his name. One after one woman came up to the stage and declared her love for him and gave him a bouquet of flowers. Full of himself nichkhun wrapped an arm around the young lady and pecked her cheek.

“Thank you so much guy! I hope you enjoyed the show and please support me in the future” said the pop idol and waved the last time til he left the stage.

While resting his arm around a new girl the thai found his way to his manager and friend Kim Junsu. Like always the latter was on his phone and talked about the next concert. Luckily his work was done today and he could finally have some fun. And he would definitely have fun with his new found toy.

“mhm...Nichkhun-sshi.. Can we go now? I want to learn more about you”, said the blonde haired girl cutely and wrapped her arms around his arm while pressing her against the firm muscle.

“No need to rush, baby. Don’t worry, I’ll teach everything about me.”
“Okay...”
“I’ll change quickly my outfit and then we can go to my apartment.”

The lady released his arm and winked. With a smirked Nichkhun went to his locker room and found his new assistant leaning on the couch and taking a nap. It wasn’t too late to take a nap and who said his personal slave could sleep? The thai rolled his eyes and strips slowly his outfit. Dressed in only shorts the pop idol picked a few clothes and threw the dirtied one to his assistant. The latter startled, gave an annoyed noise and opened his eyes.

“Lazy , don’t you have work to do? Don’t sleep here and wash my dirty clothes!”


Wooyoung felt his water boils. Why did he accepted this job again? All the people, who works for the pop idol were really nice to him, but only the thai got the worst personality. And of all people, why was his boss such an ? After all being patience was not one of his strength. A vein popped on his forehead - who was the thai calling lazy ?! Gripping tightly on the throwned cloth and grinding his  teeth the blonde got up and stomped to the so called famous Thai prince.

“Ni-Koon or whatever you’re called. Just shut the up, Ok? I’m not your ing slave. Go and bother someone else or ask your to sort your damn clothes! I ing know what I’m supposed to do. This is a thing you can do yourself, you bastard!”

Wooyoung was known for being a short tempered guy, and it’s his damn right to say what#s in his mind. It wasn’t like he wanted to be a slave to this bastard.
The lady beside the thai idol grasped and pulled on the thais arm.  As if she wanted this conversation comes to an end. But the other had other things in his mind. He pulled away, takes deep breaths to calm himself down. But this mocking eyes and the lips, who curled into a thin lined made his blood boils.

“Nichkhunnie...lets go please”
“Khunnieeee...”
“Shut the up and get out!”

Nichkhun's tone was quite cold and he shoved her ruggedly out of his room. With slow steps the thai went to his new assistant who was still furious. No one dared to yell or insulted him. What did this little prick think to whom he talked to. He was the damn Thai Prince Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul! And he was just an assistant who was employed by his Manager. If he wanted to he could fire him any time but his mind said other things. Instead of kicking out, he could make his life miserable. Laughing evilly in his mind his lips formed into a fake smile.

“Fine, Udong.”
“It’s Wooyoung, damnit!”

Nichkhun took his chin and forced the younger to see into his eyes. Their forehead touched and finally he saw the features of the blonde.

“I’ll make you pay for this.”
“Don’t make me laugh, Ni-koon.”
“You’ll see, b*tch”

With the final look the thai let his assistant go and stormed out of his wardrobe.

 

 

That's it :)
I'm sorry for the long wait. I hope you can at least enjoy this chapter!

See you soon ^^