Chapter 1

Not over you

warning: not beta-ed ^^°

 

Chapter 1:

 

Present

Nichkhun didn’t know when things started to change. At first he wasn’t really aware of it but little by little things got out of his hands. why didn’t he noticed it in the first place? Maybe he wasn’t paying attention to his lifelong love. Maybe he was blinded by someone else - someone, who was a beauty and had an adorable smile. It wasn’t that he wanted to cheat him, but he couldn’t resist her - her long eyelashes, glossed lips and that abnormally sweet perfume.
A sigh left Nichkhun’s Lips, his eyes fixated a broken frame with a photo of himself and his lover. His fingertips touched the glass, but he hissed as he felt his finger was cut by the sharp glass. His blood dripped on the photo and instead of taking care of his wound he searched for a tissue. Cleaning the only photo that was left was more important. The tissue was successfully found in a drawer. During cleaning the blood off the frame a water drop fell on the photo. He cleaned it hastily but the more he clean it the more fell off. Stopping his motion, his fingers touched his cheek and he discovered it were his tears that were reason for the drops. And it took him a second till his sobbing became louder while his fist clenched the frame. Why did he left him behind?


Months ago


“Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!”

Nichkhun saw his lifelong friend and manager enter his dressing room. It was rare that he uses his full, only when something really important was up.  While reading the star magazine, he ignored his manager until he was pinched in the ear by him.

“What the hell, Junsu?!”
“Don’t what the hell me, you rascal! You were suppose to meet your new assistant and not lazying around.”

An annoyed sigh escaped his lips. How many people have tried to apply this job? He lost count, but everyone that applied were fired within 2 weeks. And with his new assistant wouldn’t last longer than the last one.

“You know, that they won’t last long? I bet he’ll be out after one week.”
“We’ll see. He’s a friend of my acquaintance, his name is Jang Wooyoung.”

Nichkhun rolled his eyes and rested on the couch. Suddenly a knock were heard. His eyes travelled to the door, what kind of assistant would be late on his first day? Junsu went to the door and let his guest enter the room.

“I’m late, sorry. I was caught up in a traffic jam.”
“No problem. Chansung didn’t gave my mobile number, didn’t he?”
“No, he lost it, that idiot.”
“I’m Kim Junsu the manager of Nichkhun. Pleased to meet you.”
“I’m Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you, too.”


The younger bowed respectfully and smiled to his new boss. Nichkhun examines the intruder vom head to toe. This person, wooyoung, was not as tall as he was, had blonde hair, chubby cheeks and plum lips. Plain and boring, nothing special. Bored and annoyed Nichkhun grabs his magazine and began to read again. The conversation between Junsu and his new assistant wasn’t important anyway.

“Khun! Behave! That’s Wooyoung, your new assistant.”

Junsu eyed his friend with sharp eyes, telling him not to scare off Wooyoung on his first day. Nichkhun's shrugged his shoulders, after all it wasn’t his fault, when their work was bad.

“I need to give someone a call. Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be back in a second.”

Wooyoung nodded, he hadn't needed any instruction. After all he worked in this branch for more than two years. Idols like Nichkhun were nothing special to him anymore. He knew what clothes they like and what kind of accessoire they needed for their outfit.

“Woodong, I have an concert to attempt. You know my songs, right? So find me some clothes to wear.”

the blonde gritted his teeth at the arrogant undertune. It was no surprise that idols were arrogant, but this was beyond arrogant. Being an assistant work would always be stressful, but he was no slave to ordering around. Frowning and already disliking his boss Wooyoung went to the cupboard, searching the suiting clothes.
If the blonde didn’t need this job, he wouldn’t do this kind of jobs. But at this moment and currently situation he couldn’t do something selfish. Not after his best friend helped him so much.

 

 

A short chapter but I hope you liked it guys! please comment ^^
(erster Versuch auf englisch :D Mal schauen wie es weiter geht ...)