Chapter 3

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun woke up a little bit later than usual since it was the weekend.She laid on her bed a little longer as she stared at the ceiling.She was still confused about what had happen yesterday night.She put on her sweater and slowly creaked her door open.

The man was not outside.She put her head out a little and looked at the door beside her room.It was still closed.She sighed in content because she wouldn’t have know how to react if the man was awake.She had got used to be living on her own and suddenly a stranger just come in and stayed with her.It was too..foreign.She turned to look at the cash on her dressing table.”I wonder how he got that huge amount of money”,she whispered to herself.

Ji Eun walked out to the living room and stared at the room that the man was living in.Suddenly,a small thud can be hear in the room.Curiousity filled her heart.She suddenly has the urge to go into the room and check out on the stranger.She doesn’t want someone to be doing strange thing in her house.Moreover,the amount of money that he gave her was very suspicious.

She slowly twisted the door knob and the door opened.It gives out a small creak sound and Ji Eun flinched,afraid of waking the man up.She look into the room from the gap that had opened.The room was so damn dark and Ji Eun almost couldn’t recognize it was somewhere  part of her house.The curtain was down and only a few ray of sunlight can be seen shining into the room.

She got onto her tip toe and silently walked into the room.The man was still asleep.She assumed it because there was a huge bulge on the bed and the blanket was covering it.*Such a weird sleeping habit. Doesn’t he feel hot being inside the blanket?*.

She walked to the side of his bed and tilt her head high,hoping she could take a glimpse of the man’s face.Yesterday things happen to fast and she couldn’t grasp onto anything at all.She leaned closer and closer to the bulge until there was only a small distance between them.*Thump*,Ji Eun suddenly landed on the bed with the man on top of her.Her eyes rounded and grew bigger as she stared at the perfect feature man.The man’s bangs coolly landed on his forehead and he just stared right into her eyes.

The direct eye contact make Ji Eun felt so mesmerized in it.She couldn’t lift her eyes off his eyes.”What are you doing here”,the man whispered.She swear she saw fangs in his teeth when he talked.But when she tried to see clearer,it just disappeared.The man leaned closer to her face and Ji Eun snapped out of her daze.”What are you doing here”,he repeated.

*Thump thump thump thump*,her heartbeat was the only thing she could hear at the moment.”I-I”,she stuttered,not knowing what to say as she admired his face that was slightly glowing because of the sunlight.”Stay out of my room next time”,he said in a very low tone.Ji Eun just nodded and the man pulled her up from her lying pose.”Get out,I need to sleep.Its still morning”,the man grumbled.

Ji Eun scurried off from his bed and quickly exited the room.She leaned on the wall beside the room and touched her beating chest.”Why are you beating so fast,idiot”,she scolded her own heart.Then,the man’s last word caught her attention.

‘Get out,I need to sleep.Its still morning’.

What does he mean by its still morning?Ji Eun scratched her cheek,confused as she walked into the bathroom to freshen herself up.

 

-end-

Sorry for the short update,will be updating later on.:)