Chapter 11

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the wayy~~”,Ji Eun heard people singing at the street as she walked back home from school.Her hands were both in her coat pockets and she pulled her scarf high up to her nose because it was extremely cold that day.”Christmas is tomorrow”,she murmured to herself.*Sigh,its going to be only me again.Haraboji used to cook me nice meal on Christmas Eve.Guess,this year I will be having ramen again at home*.

She reached her home in no time and she felt herself grew a bit warm when she entered her home.”Home sweet home”,she smiled.She looked at Woohyun room as soon as she took her shoes off.*He is still not awake yet*.Woohyun had been living with her for few weeks now and she was curious why she could only see him at night most of the time.She would only see him occasionally in the afternoon and trust me,its VERY RARE.She didn’t know much about him and what he was doing but he was extremely rich.

“Argh”,Woohyun opened the door while scratching his cheeks sleepily.This must be one of Ji Eun’s lucky day to be able to see him in the afternoon.”Oh my god”,Ji Eun blurted when she saw his perfectly build abs that were shown under his almost see through wife beater.Woohyun squinted his right eyes drowsily when the sunlight hit his face.”You are back”,he rubbed his eyes.*He looks so cute doing that!*.Ji Eun might sounds like an obsessed girl but the truth was,this obsession had started long time ago.And she didn’t know why was she doing that.Even now.

“Hahaha,yeah”,Ji Eun laughed out loudly to avoid Woohyun knowing that she was eyeing his abs.Ji Eun quickly gave him a quick bow and ran into her room.”You are getting more and more ert nowadays”,she lightly poked her own temples.She put her backpack on the chair and started to take her things out.She frowned when she noticed a few pieces of crumpled papers in her bag.Ji Eun rolled her eyes,annoyed because she knew this must be the doing of the people in school.They often threw random things into her bag as if she was a rubbish bin.

She boringly opened the crumpled papers to see the content.She didn’t expect herself to feel offended and hurt when she saw the content in the papers.

‘Lee Ji Eun,you orphan.Spending Christmas alone again this year?HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.That’s what you deserve for being an orphan’.

‘Omo,our Ji Eunnie,you know tomorrow is Christmas right?Oh ,I forgotten you are spending it alone.But I guess you are already used to it.Since you were never born to be loved in this world.That’s the reason why your parents died and your grandfather followed after that.Pssh,ciaoz’.

Ji Eun felt tears rolling down her cheeks when she finished reading the notes.She can almost guessed who it was.Kim Dong Suk and Yong Sujin,the kingka and queenka in her school.What’s worst was that,they were both in her class.She remembered fighting against them one time because they bullied a junior and that’s the start of her school life of hell.That junior particularly blamed her for helping her after that.”You are dragging me down along with you!You should just shut that big mouth of yours”,she still remembered what the junior said clearly.

“Why do they have to be so mean”,she sobbed.Indeed,they were too over.Talking about her parents and grandfather were the most sensitive topic ever.Moreoever,they accused her for their death.Its not her fault that she was an orphan and its not her fault that she was too good hearted to help that junior.

She crumpled the papers again and harshly threw it into the rubbish bin.Then she started to cry with her knees hugged tightly to her chest.”I thought being alone for Christmas was already the worst thing today.But these just make me feels like hell.What a great way to spend Christmas”,she mumbled between her cries.*Appa,umma,haraboji*.

Woohyun had his ears on Ji Eun’s door the moment he sensed her crying.”Why do they have so be so mean”,he heard her sobbing and his fist clenched tightly.*Who was being mean?*.”He leaned nearer to the door and heard her saying something about Christmas.”Christmas?Oh!I know,its when humans exchanged gifts and sing merry Christmas,merry Chritmas”,he nodded.”Its sounds like a meaningful day to me.But..she is spending it alone,I see?”,Woohyun said to himself.He stood still for a moment before an idea popped in his mind.”*Sigh*,I am doing this just because you are my landlord,special scent girl”,Woohyun sighed.

But of course,he himself wouldn’t know that somewhere deep inside his heart,he was doing it for the sake of her and not for her being his landlord.

 

-End-