Chapter 20

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Seriously,why can’t all of you find your own shelter?”,Woohyun asked for the umpteenth times.”Just continue walking,shhh”,Sunggyu shushed his up.Woohyun’s shoulders slumped in defeat and he let out a very big sigh.How is he going to explain to Ji Eun?And,how is he going to control the vampire from attacking her?Her scent was different and unusually tempting,and he had gone through much difficult times to make himself not to harm her.But..how is he going to control this 6 strong young vampires?

He reached the house in no time and you wouldn’t believe how hard it was for him to unlock the door.”Hurrryyy up!I am tired.We slept under a bridge yesterday and it wasn’t pleasant at all”,Sungjong whined.”Okay,okay,shut up,Sungjong.You are annoying me”,Woohyun hissed and flung the door open.

The vampires hurried themselves into the small house and Myungsoo just couldn’t stop groaning.”Its so small!”,Hoya complained.”I did tell you to go back Vapion just now.All of you just didn’t want to listen”,Myungsoo muttered.

“Wait a minute”,Sungyeol sniffed in the scent in the house.”Something..smell extremely tasty”,he smirked.Now,the other vampires began sniffing in the scent too and they were now searching for the source of the scent.”Wait,wait!Stop!”,Woohyun panickly shouted.Sungyeol’s eye orbs were now shiny black as he prepared to attack his ‘food’ any moment.
 

Woohyun peered at Ji Eun’s room and slightly relaxed when he noticed she wasn’t back from her work yet.”This is the reason why I said all of you should find your own shelter.I am living with a human girl,for god sake.Let me warn you guys now,if any of you attack her,prepare to face the wrath of Nam Woohyun”,Woohyun fumed.”Wohooo,being protective over your ‘food’?That’s wrong,Woohyun.Very wrong”,Dongwoo chided.

“I am serious what I said back there.You know me,right?”,Woohyun eyed all of them with his eyes flaring in anger.Sungjong winced and he quickly ran to the hide behind Sunggyu.”With this kind of alluring scent,I am not sure when I will be able to hold back.Just a warning,you know”,Myungsoo laughed.”Who is this girl..why is her scent..so special”,Sunggyu breathed in harder,taking a larger amount of the scent into his lungs.

“She is someone special.Just..control yourself.Feed yourself with someone else,not her.You do understand what I just said right?”,Woohyun specifically looked at Myungsoo,knowing his failed ability of controlling his own hunger.”I know,I know”,Myungsoo was taken aback by Woohyun’s tone.

“I am back!”,a sweet voice suddenly chirped.Ji Eun found herself staring at 7 handsome,dashing man just as soon she took a step into the livjng room.”,its her”,Hoya bit his lips.Woohyun looked at the other 6 vampires warily before walking to stand in front of Ji Eun.”Who..are..they?”,Ji Eun pointed to the vampires with an awkward smile.”Oh,they are my cousins.They come to visit me since we hadn’t seen each other for a long time”,Woohyun lied.”Oh”,Ji Eun nodded.”Hey,its there something on my face?Why are your cousins staring at me like that?”,Ji Eun whispered.

Woohyun turned himself to find the 6 vampires staring intently at Ji Eun,without even blinking their eyes.”Maybe they find you pretty”,he whispered back,hoping to release the tension in the air.”Pshh”,Ji Eun smiled.”Alright,let me get back to my room now.I wouldn’t want to disturb your cousins bonding time”,she patted Woohyun’s shoulder.She gave the others a little bow as a respect before walking into her room.

Just when she was about to twist the doorknob to her room,someone grabbed her by her waist.In just a blink of eyes,Ji Eun was pinned to the wall with both of her wrist being held on tightly.She winced in pain as her back hit the wall harshly.Ji Eun slowly raised her head up to see one of Woohyun’s cousins in front of her with a smirk on his face.”Not so fast”,Myungsoo whispered and stared directly into her eyes.

 

-end-