02.

One Better Day ☼

Narrator's pov.

You were sitting beside Mir on your couch and he was telling you about high-tech devices.

"Woah! That's so cool!" You said excitedly.

"Yeah, I know right?" He smiled.

You and the 'boy from the future' were getting along pretty well.

"I should go shower now." You got up from your seat.

"Can I come?!" He asked.

"W... WHAT?!" You asked, with your eyes wide in shock.

"Well... where I live, we go into a portal, and machines do all the work." He smiled. "So can I?"

"Not here, Mir." You chuckled. "Here in this time, we seperately clean ourselves with our hands." You explained.

"Really? Wow, you guys are soooo far behind." He commented, pouting.

"Well yeah, so wait here for me, okay? Don't. Do. Anything." You walked slowly towards the bathroom while facing Mir.

* * *

You soon came out of the shower and found Mir sitting on the couch, looking around.

"See? I didn't go anywhere!" He smiled.

You smiled back. "Okay, so do you want to shower now?" You asked.

"Sure! Teach me how to use it!" He told you.

"Wait, you don't have clothing, other than this, right?" You pointed to the clothes he was wearing.

"Nope." he said.

"Okay, sit down and stay there! I'll be right back." You left to your brother's room, but you came back, still empty-handed.

"My brother doesn't have clothes that will fit you." You frowned. "Wait! I'll go buy some clothing, wait here, okay?" You looked at him.

"Sure thing, ____! I did that before, so I can do it again." He assured you.

"Okay, I'll be going! Bye~" you grabbed your purse, took your keys, and left.

* * *

You reached the clothing store and went in. You looked around for nice shirts and pants. One of them caught your eye.

Woah, that'd fit Mir perfectly!

You reached over to grab the pants, but as soon as you took them, another hand claimed the other side.

You looked up to see a young male, slightly older than you. He looked up at you as well.

"Excuse me, but I found these pants first."

"No, I found them first." He said. "If anything, I was the first to see them." He pulled the pants towards him.

"But these are the last pair!" You whined.

He eyed you and pulled again. And soon, it became a tug-of-war between you two.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP !

The pants had ripped in two. The saleslady looked at you both, and said, "You have to pay for these pants."

The male looked at you as he threw his side of the pants to you. "Here, you can have them now."

You gasped, throwing his side back to him. "No! We have to split it. You pay half, and I'll pay half."

He looked away, rolling his eyes impatiently. "I will not do so."

You scoffed, wondering who this big-shot was. "Tch, we both ripped it... it'd be fair to pay half and half."

After all the bickering, he paid half, and you did, too. Then you walked out of the store, holding two bags full of clothing for Mir.

You stopped before reaching your car, imagining Mir's comment towards the ripped pants.

Are you serious, ____? THIS is what you got me?!

"No, don't think weirdly, ____..." You said to yourself. But you also couldn't help but imagine Mir, being as weird as he is, be happy about half a pair of pants.

OMO! _____! IT LOOKS AWESOME !! I LIKE THIS STYLE THE BEST !!! He held a thumbs-up. You guys have better fashion sense than us in the future time!

You smiled to yourself and drove home.


Authors' Note

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while! ^^

So sorry for the inactiveness of this fanfic ;A; I guess we thought it was because people started losing interest in it.

But we're back with chapter two! Hopefully everyone can give us some feedback now. ^^

Who do you guys think the mysterious guy in the shop is? Hehe! ^o^

Before chapter 3 is posted, it'd be nice to have at least 10 subbers! c': 3 more to go... *^*

2012. 12. 22.