01.

One Better Day ☼

Your pov.

I woke up and came downstairs. It was the first day of being alone in the house.

When I reached the living room, I literally screamed, making the random boy on my couch jump and awaken from his sleep.

I took the nearest thing I had --which was an empty flower vase-- and used it as defence.

"Who... Who are you? Why are you in my house?"

"Hm...?" The boy rubbed his eyes and yawned. I couldn't help but think he was cute. "Oh, um..." He looked at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I would arrive here."

I looked at him funny. "Um... Excuse me?"

"Sorry, where are my manners?" He got up. "You can call me Mir." He smiled.

"Alright, Mir." I replied, thinking how bizarre that name was. "So what are you doing here?"

He shrugged. "I was sent on a mission here. What year is it?"

Okay, this kid was weird.

"Um... 2012?"

His eyes widened. "I went back a hundred years?!" He felt his face, as if to make sure he didn't turn wrinkly or anything.

"Wait... what do you mean? What a hundred years? What mission?"

"I'm from the year 2112. The future."

I crossed my arms. "Tch, yeah right. And I'm a cave woman."

"Really!" He said. "Here, I have proof." He showed me a watch that looked way too complicated for modern-day technology. "And there's this, too."

He opened up his phone, and it projected a hologram of anyone he wanted to talk to. A holo-phone.

"Wow." That was all I could say. "I guess you are, Mir." I held out my hand. "I'm _____."

He looked at my hand, cocking his head to one side and looking at me, puzzled.

"You're supposed to shake it." I said.

"Ohh, okay. Psh, greetings from the past are so weird." He held my wrist and shook my arm.

I laughed. "No, like this!" I taught him a proper handshake.

"Oh, Mir. What's your mission?"

He shrugged. "I never really got it yet. My teacher just sent me down here, kind of with, and with out, a mission. He'll send it to me on my holo-phone, hopefully." He took out his phone, but as soon as he turned it on, it died.

"W... WHAT ?! No, come back!!" He sighed. "The technology here isn't advanced and developed enough for my phone!" He got up and started pacing back and worth. "NOOO WHAT DO I DO NOW?!"

"It's okay, it's okay. While we wait for your teacher to send you the mission, how about you stay here?"

He smiled. "Omo, can I?"

I nodded. "Sure. You seem friendly."

"Thank you, thank you, _____ !" He grinned.


Author's Note

Hi there, everyone ! ^o^

Thank you all so, so much for the subscribers as soon as this fanfic 'debuted'. ^_^

I'm sorry for not being able to update earlier :c

It truly means a lot to know that others want to read this fic ! We'll definitely work hard~ n_n