Lunchtime Ranting

My Trip to Disneyland. . . OH JOY. . .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday and lunch time. I was feeling quite irritated throughout the day. We all know why. That creature just had to ruin my trip. I just wanted to get away from her for JUST a little bit.

I was poking at the salad on my tray, my elbow propped on the table and my cheek in my hand.

My Super Junior ring fell off my finger and I was very sluggish to reach for it. Xael passed it to me, “Thanks.”

Today, I decided to show my inner K-pop fan. I wore a black and red DBSK t-shirt. It had all of their names on it. I had on a pair of white skinny jeans and my absolutely awesome-sauce Big Bang Melrose Geometri shoes. Pretty snazzy shoes, huh? On my wrists, I had a bunch of those rubber bracelets. They had different K-pop groups and maybe a member of the group on there as well; 2 of INFINITE, 2 of 2NE1, 2 of 2PM and 2 of SHINee. I also had a metal/silver SHINee bracelet. As you can tell, I LOVE wearing bracelets. I had on a 2PM ring, as well as a ring for Super Junior. My earrings had Key from SHINee’s name on them.

 

I felt a vibration on my arm. I pulled my B2ST earphones and it unplugged from the device. A cute voice rang and everyone turned their heads toward me.

*Noona! Munja! *giggle** (A/N: If you want to hear it: Link! )

That was my phone; yes I declared it a boy, so I am my phone’s noona!

I grabbed my red TVXQ/DBSK backpack and dug around for my iPhone. “Sorry!” Once I found it, I asked it, “YooGeunnie~ who‘s it from?” That’s right, I named my phone YooGeun, just like that cute baby in SHINee‘s Hello Baby. (A/N: The kid isn’t really YooGeun).

“Harabeoji!” Oh it was dad. He acts like I’m his mom, even though he calls me ‘noona’, so he calls my dad ‘Harabeoji’. So cute!

“What does it say?”

“Harabeoji said, ‘Make sure to watch for SuJeong when you get there.’”

“Tell Harabeoji ,‘I understand.’”

“Neh, noona~!”

“Thank you aegi~”

I adjusted my Big Bang headphones around my neck.

Xael spoke up, “You know, we kinda match today. . . ”

I glanced at my outfit and then hers. Heh, what do you know, we do kinda match.

She was wearing a black and blue SHINee t-shirt. It said, ‘Forever A SHAWOL’ and underneath were the group’s individual fan clubs; MVP, Blinger, Locket, Flame & Taemint’. She also had on white skinny jeans and a pair of Big Ban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter