Long Thursday. . . .

My Trip to Disneyland. . . OH JOY. . .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just want to give you guys the heads up so you won't be confused about the random colors in the text! ^^

English - Black
Korean - Periwinkle
Japanese - Dark Violet
Mandarin - Red
French - Princeton Orange
Cantonese - Cherry Blossom Pink
Spanish- Gold

P.S. Not all these languages might be used. Just in case though! xD

 

*Beep beep, beep beep, beep beep!*

*And there’s the clock . . .* I pulled my hand from underneath my blanket and reached for the blaring contraption. My head was buried underneath my pillow and I honestly didn’t want to get up. With a very quiet sigh, I planted my palms on the bed and groggily lifted myself up. Just then, my door was pulled off the hinges (not literally) and a body landed on me.

"Zayne! My cute baby sister! Ireona! It’s time for school~~" A male voice exclaimed as I felt the arms flip me over so I was facing him. It was my brother Xavier (pronounced EX-Zay-vee-er). He’s actually my adopted brother. Mama and papa adopted him when I was 4 years old, when I lived in New York. We moved to California on his 8th birthday.

"Xavier. . . . Get off please. . . I have to get ready. . . " I was being flattened by this boy.

Xavier smiled and rolled off me, "Well hurry up then, Z! The creature is just looking at herself in the mirror and singing, quite terribly if I do say so myself!" I finally opened my eyes as I sat on my bed, just to realize Xavier was flailing his arms around.

"Alright, I’ll go." I got up and stretched. I walked over to my closet and randomly pulled some things to wear for school. Xavier pulled me by the arm and dragged me to the bathroom, "Stop the alien! Before it’s too late!"

I just laughed as he ran downstairs. I shook my head as I stood by the door. . . . *Hmmm, he was right, the alien is singing quite hideously to FACE . . . . Wait a darn tootin’ second . . . She doesn’t have NU’EST’s single album!*

I growled and smashed my shoulder onto the bathroom door, ran to the stereo and turned it off. I quickly put the disk in the case.

"Hey! I was using that!" The alien screeched, reaching out for the CD.

I held the square to my chest, "No! You can NOT just take my stuff without my permission! Just because I’m your little sister doesn’t mean you have to right to take my stuff as you please, Evelyn." I gave her a glare with my lips slightly puckered. She just pouted.

With my glare still on my face, I said, "That’s not even cute. . . "

She looked at me with a shocked expression, "YES IT IS!"

Xavier poked his head in, "No it’s not."

And then he dashed back downstairs. "Told you so~! Now please, get your booty out so I can clean myself." I held my clothes to my side with my iPod wedged there as well. Evelyn just walked out and I started the shower, right after closing and locking the door.

After I dried off, I changed into my clothes. I first put on my undergarments, and then the clothes everyone would be seeing. First, I put on my white cotton cropped pants with red on the ends. My top was a long purple shirt that looked like a sweater. It was May, but I usually dressed like it was cold out. I decided that I wanted to put my hair in pigtails. I brushed my hair gently and began to use a blow dryer to dry it. Once my hair was nice and fluffy, I made sure my bangs fell right at my brow. I then proceeded to tie my black hair into cute pigtails then clipped a bow on the side of my bangs. I put on some white ankle socks too.

 

 

After taking a deep breath, I waddled out of the bathroom and into my room to put my old PJs in my hamper. I walked back out and sat on the banister of the stairs and slid down.

"Z! Hurry and get your over here! You need to eat! You have gym today and I’m going to be very upset if you make little Xael bring you home!" I heard Xavier yell as I walked into the dining room. "Yes, I know~"

I sat at the table as my parents came downstairs. I stuffed a piece of strawberry waffle in my mouth and waved at them, "Hi!!!"

They just laughed and said, "Hello, Zayne."

My mother pats Xavier on the head and did the same to Evelyn. Papa came over to me and pecked my forehead, "How are you three today?"

"I’m fine."

"Super duper!"

"Eva stole my CD!"

My mother sighed softly, "Evelyn, why did you take your sister’s CD?"

Evelyn pointed her fingers together nervously, "W-well, I wanted to listen to the song."

I pointed a finger at her, "So! You can’t just take my stuff! When I asked to borrow your ZE:A album, you flipped out on me and hit me with your pillow while screaming, ‘How could you even think that?!’ It hurt so bad since you keep your dumb diary there!"

My dad shook his head, "Evelyn, don’t be a hypocrite."

"B-b-but!"

"Now now, Evelyn, you’re a big girl now. You shouldn’t talk like that." My mama’s funny. She had a little mischievous spark in her eye, I see it!

Evelyn grumbled, "Yes, mom."

The 5 of us had eaten our breakfast in peace. That is, until Xavier exclaims, "Omo! We gotta go now or we’ll be late!" Xavier got up from his chair and pecked mama’s temple and gave a small hug to papa.

Evelyn stood up from her seat and kissed mama’s cheek and papa’s too, "Annyeong umma, appa."

I sighed and got up too. I pouted as I waddled over to mama and papa, "Bye mama, bye papa." I pecked mama’s cheek and papa’s templ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter