#1 note

Notes.

"Soojung! can I borrow your physics notes?" He called.

"Again?!" She yelled in exasperation.

"Jongin, you sure are getting annoying. Why did you never lea--"

Jongin put his right hand to clamp . "Stop your preach, Jung, you can save it for later. Please? This is the last time." He pleaded as he took away his hand from her face.

"Okay." She sighed, then she took out her physics notebook from her bag.

"Thank you Soojung!! You are the best! I love you!!!" He was going to kiss her left cheek when she suddenly hold her hand up.

"I'm going to give it to you but I have some conditions."

"What?!" He exclaimed, pretty much frustrated. "Oh please, Soojung, don't make it difficult. I really need your notes to help me in the exam."

"Promise me you'll get a good score," Then she growled, "And remember to take notes from now on."

"Phew. What an easy promise." he scoffed. 

"Pinky promise? I have to make sure that you're not going to annoy me again." Ignoring him, she held her right pinky finger upright.

"Promise." Jongin lazily intertwined his left pinky upon hers.

"Okay," she grinned. "Now you can have this," She ran her fingers through the 12 pages of the notes. "And you have to give it back tonight."

"...Are you serious?" His face was expressionless.

"Take it or leave it. You choose." She shrugged. "Oh yeah, no photo-copying. You know I disliked it when someone photocopied my notes."

Soojung is widely known for her well-written, well-explained and complete notes and Jongin doesn't want to bet on one of his marks. So he has no choice but to agree with her conditions.

He nods halfheartedly. "Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorr--"

"Tonight." She snapped.

"Yeah, okay. I will give this back to you, tonight." he emphasizes the word, "safe and sound, flawless."

"Excellent." Her thin lips formed a smile, satisfied. "Goodbye Jongin, good luck on your exam!" She waved her hand.

"Yeah, goodbye Jung." He smiled, turned to the opposite direction. But then, suddenly something hits him.

"Hey! When I said I love you, back then, I really mean it, I'm serious!" He turned away and screamed. "Thanks Jung, I really loooove you!!"

She chortled. "Silly," she muttered, but then she smiled. "I know, Jongin. I love you too." She whispered.

 

Later on that day, both of them walked to their home happily with a large smile plastered on their face.