All my love is for you.

Without You

[ listen to this song as you read the final chapter:  SNSD - All My Love Is For You ]

 "Even if you leave me far away,
if I close my eyes,
your heart will be near
All my love is for you"

The girls sang in unison as they finished their practice, Hyoyeon packed her bag and waited for other girls to leave. She waved them good bye and hoped none of them asked her why she wanted to stay. As they were all gone she quietly made her way to pier where she and Onew had planned to meet, various thoughts have been running through her mind but the one that stood out the most was, 'what if he confessed his love to her again?'  But to even think that would be crazy, despite the way he looks at her she still didn't fathom the thought of it. Hyoyeon sat quietly on the bench that was all too familiar to her as this was where they would have their dates, hang outs and most especially where they confessed to each other.

Onew waited patiently and smiled happily as he saw a familiar figure. He walked up to the girl with shiny blonde hair and quietly sat next to her, quietly holding her hand. He then felt her head on his shoulder and didn't stop her as it was something he missed a lot. The silence embraced them for a bit which was already normal for them. 'Comforting silence' as they both used to call. Onew then laced their fingers together to which Hyoyeon agreed to even if he was taken, she was once his. He then calmly broke the silence.

"I don't know if you heard.. we broke up."

"So are you saying I'm a rebound."

"No actually she's the rebound that made me realize that I love you."

"You're just saying that...you two seem happy."

"Hyoyeon, you're not actually insisting that this is a joke right?"

"No..I just don't want to get hurt again..that's all."

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do trust you."

She then looked up at him and sat properly, without any other words he gently pressed his lips on hers like the first time when he had confessed to her back then. It felt just like their first kiss and no one hesitated to pull away. Hyoyeon returned the kiss without any hesitation but with pure joy and relief, relief that he finally knew who he belonged to. Onew then slowly pulled away and cupped her now red cheeks.

"Please don't leave me, its my fault for not running after you."

"I never left, I was always here."

"So close yet so far, if it sounds fair."

"Don't worry, I won't be going anywhere now."

"Good, just know that all my love, its all for you. Only for you."

"I love you, Lee Jinki."

"I love you too, Kim Hyoyeon."

Hyoyeon only felt tears of joy streaming down her cheeks as they kissed again to what felt like forever. She wasn't dreaming, this was actually for real and it was something that she didn't want it to end. Onew on the other hand felt elated, he was finally with the right girl and everything was perfect. He felt bad for Jessica but they both knew it was never going to work out because it would always be eat, sleep and cuddle. Nothing was ever exciting except when he was with Hyoyeon, everyday felt like an adventure and everyone knew that they suited each other better than anyone else.

"I can't live without you."

They both said to each other and hugged tightly with tears of joy rolling down her cheeks.

"Nothing left to lose
The meaning of your love, more than anybody else
because I know the strength"

THE END.


AND THAT'S IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG AS I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND PRODUCTIONS.

I'LL HOPEFULLY BE BACK SOON WITH ANOTHER STORY AS MY SUMMER VACATION STARTED LAST SATURDAY, I'm also currently writing my own personal novel.

 I hope you enjoyed this, comment down below for any story suggestions <3

I LOVE YOU!

xx Ina