I still can't get over you...

Without You

listen to this song while you read : G.NA - I Miss You Already

 

Hyoyeon's POV

At the SMTOWN after party, music was playing very loudly, lights flashed along with it and everyone was dancing and having fun. Well that was until Boa Unnie spoke through the mic, apparently she was hosting tonight."Hey eveybody! Are you all having fun?" she asked and everyone cheered. "Wow honest crowd! Well to spice up things up a bit, may we ask SHINee and SNSD to dance Juliette-Genie? Pretty please?" Oh dear Lord...please let Taeyeon and Onew say no..."Well girls!" Taeyeon then said. I guess I spoke too soon, as I stood up Taemin then clinged to my arm.

"Noona!" he smiled.

"Oh hey there~" I smiled back.

"Noona, we can do this! Let's dance, Don't worry..hmm~ pretend it's Jaewon Hyung instead" he suggested and smiled warmly as we got to the dance floor. "Aigoo...let's hope it works" I whispered as I got to my position.

"Alright~ as Fany would say, 'DJ! Put it back on!" Boa unnie exclaimed and the music played. SHINee then started dancing and messed up thoughts were going through my mind, then it was finally time to dance with him..again.

'Keep it cool Hyo, keep it cool.'

-END OF POV-

 

Onew's POV

'Okay here we go, Jinks...OnHyo couple dance..'

As me and Hyoyeon danced, I realized or well I always did anyway how wrong I was for not going after her when she walked out on me. How important I was for looking and taking interest on someone else. It really pains me how stupid I was and how much I hurt her. We finshed our part of the dance and they went on to dance Genie, I kept my eyes on her during the dance and then the whole night. Which was a little bit unusual but then again the heck with it. I, Lee Jinki, is still in love with her, Kim Hyoyeon. There I said it...then again it's not like it'll change anything...

"Alright!~~Thanks for spicing up the night boys and girls! Well go on and enjoy the night! We still have free flowing drinks and a lot of food so have fun and keep partying!" Boa Noona said and smiled really big well, well then...back to getting drunk. Bye...

-END OF POV-

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: gaaaaahhh short chapter >< jeongsohamnidaaaaa *bows 90 degrees* anyway please enjoy!! :3 

xx Ina <3