There's this funny feeling inside of me.

Without You

listen to this as you read the chapter: NS Yoon G ft. Duble Sidekick - If I Love You

Weeks later, everyone just went back to their own schedules as per usual but even behind all of that Hyoyeon still couldn't understand why her heart would flutter and jump a little bit when Onew would pass by or just even glance at her. It was obvious enough that even after she moved on, or at least thought she did, her heart just couldn't let go. It hurt her everytime she would saw one of her best friends dangle the guy in front of her with the knowledge of them previously being together but nonetheless, Hyoyeon was biting the bullet and taking one for the team, no matter how much it hurt she still flashed a smile and pretended nothing was wrong. Onew, on the other hand, was thinking of ways to try and make her talk to him. He was always afraid at the fact that she would just reject him or not even listen to him but he realized he had to be patient because it wasn't something to speed up and finally have everyone chill out. Jessica was just always in the way of his chances everytime he tried so it looked like he really wasn't going to do anything about it.

Throughout the whole day, the word 'patience' kept running through Onew's mind after Key had given him a whole awarding ceremony after he'd shared him his problem. He thought long and hard about everything and just finally dug up the courage to give her a phone call after a long time. All he heard was the endless ringing from the other end and sighed as he thought to himself, "she's not going to pick it up.."  as he was about to tap the 'end call' button he heard a hesitant hello from a familiar voice and felt a small smile form across his lips.

Hyoyeon was thankfully alone at her place when she saw he her phone light up and flashed a number she knew all too well. She thought it was very pathetic of her to still keep thinking he'd call or text her so she still memorized the digits even after she deleted everything about him from her phone and her life. Taking a deep breath she picked up the phone, cleared and reluctantly answered the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey there, Hyo..yeon. It's been a while.."

"Uhm yea it has..how have you been?"

"Sorry for not calling..I've been well, a little confused with some things"

"Its..alright I guess. Thank you for calling, glad to know you've been well."

"You're welcome. What about you?"

"I've been..doing well I guess. Getting stressed with all the schedules but its nothing new."

"I know..well hey listen, I was wondering if we could maybe.."

"hang out? talk?"

"well yes..that is of course if you'd like to, I'm not forcing you."

"but what about your girlfriend?"

"no it's fine, so by the pier? tonight at 8 maybe?"

"I'll see you then."

Hyoyeon ended the call without any other word and sighed at her decision but realized that it would be nice to finally hear everything out and at least know why he didn't run after her. She was elated to know that he didn't forget about her after the many months of zero conversations. Onew smiled a little more as he leaned on the backrest of his chair, happy that she didn't reject his offer. This was finally the moment he'd been waiting for and he wasn't going to let anything get in the way. Many unanswered questions and over due explanations, but tonight will be an eye opener for the both of them.


A/N: OMG!!! AFTER TWO YEARS TOO LONG. I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR THE LONGEST TIME.

I've been too busy with uni..but thank you for still being my subscribers <3

I hope this chapter was a little longer as someone asked if I could do it longer, I actually just wrote this on a whim so please do forgive me for any grammatical errors.

PLEASE ENJOY AND I WILL BE BACK ASAP TO UPDATE!!

xx Ina