Hug

Difference

When Jaejoong got home, from delivering Mi Young’s phone, he sat in the kitchen staring at his phone blankly waiting for Mi Young to call.

“Would you like something to eat young master?” butler kwon asked seeing Jaejoong sitting in the kitchen staring at his phone

“No” Jaejoong replied not even looking away from the phone

“Waiting for someone to call young master?”

“Yeah”

“Is it a girl?”

“Yeah”

“I’ll leave then don’t wait all night” kwon said walking away. When kwon got to his room he laughed at how Jaejoong was acting. This was the first time he saw Jaejoong wait for a girl to call, usually it the other way around maybe he really has grown up kwon thought.

Jaejoong sat in the kitchen tapping his fingers on the table, until his phone rang, he quickly picked his phone.

“Hello yah do you know ho-“

“Can I live with you Jaejoong?” Mi Young cut him off

“YES!” Jaejoong screamed “Wait there I’ll come pick you up” Jaejoong said he couldn’t contain his excitement he grabbed his coat and ran out the house.

Mi Young took all her bags he shoved them all out the window

“Mi Young I finished bathing it your turn now” she heard uncle say through the door. She ignored him and climbed out the window she hated that man she couldn’t live him anymore. She felt all her fear has just turned into pure hate she was glad to being leaving this place but why were there tears running down her face? She sat outside of her house waiting for Jaejoong to come; she leaned against the cold stone walls holding back her tears.

Jaejoong turned the corner and Mi Young house came in to view he saw Mi Young waiting outside for him, he ran to her as quickly as he could  

 “Mi young let g-“Jaejoong stop talking when he saw tears running down her face. Jaejoong pulled Mi Young into his embrace and her hair. He had only realised, from her tears, that she wanted to live with him only because that ert uncle of her probably did something to her to make her like this. Sad.

When Jaejoong pulled Mi Young in to his chest and wrapped his strong arms around her she finally felt protected and safe just like when he hugged her while sleeping. Mi Young also wrapped her around Jaejoong waist and cried into his chest.

They both stood there until Mi Young stopped crying but they didn’t stop hugging, Mi Young listened to Jaejoong heartbeat which helped her to stop crying because she remembered how she would listen her mother heartbeat when she hug her.

“Are you ok now?” Jaejoong said softly into Mi Young hair. Mi Young nodded.

“Then wait for me here” Jaejoong said pulling away slowly from Mi Young. As Jaejoong took a couple steps away, Mi Young kept her eyes on him afraid that he would run away from her. Jaejoong walked to Mi Young house and knocked on the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

sorry i haven't updated but i won't be able update for the whole of next week because i have exam for the whole week=.=

and i've been studing for the whole time but i'll try and update this weekend if not forgive me

what do you think jaejoong will do?

Comments and Subscribe^^