Family Visit

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S WIFE?! (Sequel to I Am Kim Myungsoo's Crush?!)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The news about and Myungsoo to have a child broke out really well. It had reached Infinite, Block B, Jiyeon, Jonghyun and Minhee, L’s office, your Mom’s hospital, your Dad’s company, L’s family and Beast of course.

“Neh, Mom. We’ll be there.” L said as he ended the phone call.

He smiled and looked at you. “They are asking us to come there. Family visit.” He told you.

You smiled and nodded. “That would be great! I haven’t seen them for ages already!” You beamed.

L chuckled and nodded. “Me too. I miss them.” He said.

“Me too.” You smiled as L hugged you.

 

 

 

“MYUNGSOO! ~~~~~~!!!!” L’s mom screamed as she practically ran to you. She hugged you tight.

L’s eyes widened. His mom is hugging you really tight. “Mom! You might choke the baby!” He said.

You and his mom chuckled. “Aigoo, L. Arasseo. Mom will give you a hug too. You don’t have to reason the baby out.” His mom said as she hugged him as well.

“OMMA!!!” He whined cutely which made you and his mom laugh.

“Come on. Let’s go inside. They are all there.” She said as she pulled the two of you inside.

True enough, everyone was there when you entered the house. Your mom, dad, L’s mom and dad and Beast. Your eyes twinkled as you saw BEAST. Especially Yoseob.

L noticed you and smiled. “Hey.” He told you. You looked at him. “Go. Pinch his cheeks now.” He encouraged you.

You giggled and nodded as you ran to where Junhyung and the Beast members are.

“Anyeong, oppas!” You said.

They all looked at you and gave you a big big biiiiiig hug. “We miss you, dongsaeng!” They all cheere

Please log in to read the full chapter