Guys Like L ^^

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S WIFE?! (Sequel to I Am Kim Myungsoo's Crush?!)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It has been 2 months. You and L are helping with Jonghyun and Jiyeon’s wedding preparations since the two of you are the ones who actually went through those stuffs.

Jiyeon and Jonghyun decided to not rush on their wedding. Jonghyun, in particular, wants this wedding to be the a grande. Perfect. So, he is taking it all, detail by detail.

“Thank you for helping us.” Jiyeon told you.

You looked at her and nodded. “Sure. Helping you would mean less idle moments at home.” You said.

For the past 2 months, you accompanied Jiyeon to the wedding planner, to the designer, to the wedding dress tailor and even to the good places where you can pick the nicest wedding rings. Minhee would come once in a while but since she is also busy with learning to handle her family’s business, she couldn’t come every day.

Jiyeon smiled at you. “Idle moments?” She asked you in a teasing tone.

You nodded. “Yeah. Those alone moments and I have nothing to do at home but to eat and watch TV.” You said.

Jiyeon looked at you. “I might say, you are gaining weight?” She said as she looked at you from head to toe.

You looked at her confusedly. “Am I?” You asked.

She nodded. “Well. What are you eating anyways?” She asked you.

You thought. “Well, last night, I ate 3 bowls of ramen. Myungsoo was shocked to see me that way. Then a while ago, I ate 3 plates of rice alone. Without any other dish.” You said honestly.

Jiyeon’s jaw dropped. “You did that?” She asked. You nodded. “That’s not even EATING. That’s DEVOURING.” She said.

You pouted as you looked at her. “And oh, right now, I am addicted to curry. I really love curry.” You said. “Can we drop by a restaurant and eat curry?” You asked her.

Jiyeon scoffed. “You, woman!” She exclaimed. “Are you normal?” She asked.

You looked at her innocently and nodded. “I, pretty much, am.” You said.

Jiyeon giggled and nodded. “Arasseo. After this, let’s eat lunch.” She said.

You smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

 

“What’s with you and L nowadays?” Jiyeon asked you as you were eating in a restaurant. You are eating curry, as you wished.

You looked at her and shrugged. “Nothing. We are just enjoying each other’s company.” You said as you continued to eat.

Jiyeon nodded. “But, don’t you have any plans? I mean, you didn’t even go to a honeymoon.” She said.

You smiled. “I don’t personally like honeymoons. That really sounds… Nah. I’m not doing it. Myungsoo knows it.” You said.

Jiyeon looked at you weirdly. “What is that thing that you wouldn’t do?” She asked you.

You smiled. “You know, those things women do. Wear bathing suits, etc. I don’t like those.” You said.

Jiyeon looked at you confused. “Then don’t wear those!” She exclaimed. “Sissy, honeymoons are not all in the beach you know.” She said.

You smiled. “But Myungsoo wants to be in Hawaii. Waikiki Beach.” You said.

“Oh.” Jiyeon cooed and nodded. “I see why.” She said. “But anyway, what about babies? Aren’t you talking about babies as well?” She asked.

You paused and thought. “Uhm, I actually would like to have a baby.” You said. “We are talking about it but, if the baby comes, he/she will come.” You said.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded.

 

The day ended and you went home. You laid your exhausted self on the couch and turned the TV on. You smiled when you saw that it is M! Countdown. And yeah, you know that Yoseob’s performing here.

Somehow, you were so proud that he is successful with his solo debut. “Aigoo! Yoseob oppa is sooooo cute!” You beamed as you watched him dancing and singing his hit song “Caffeine”.

“Swave!” You cooed as he finished his stage.

Honestly, these past few days,

Please log in to read the full chapter