Let Hyung Handle It...

Confession Of A Best Friend.
(Nobody's POV) The two boys slowly sat down on the table that Luhan and Sehun onced sat at minutes ago as he people around them slowly and thanfully lost interest in their little fight "I don't think we should countinue being friends hyung.."Lay's gentle voice said, Luhan snapped his blonde hair up at the younger boy "Wae?is it because of Sehun? if it is then dont worry about him.. Hes jus a little mad now, but he will calm down later and he'll be fine. Let hyung handle it ok?" Luhan said, reassuring the younger boy that everything will be ok, even though he is unsure of himself if he situation he was in was going to tear him and Lay apart Lay sighed and nodded letting his head fall low as his brown hair coverd his light eyes, unknownlingly.. Luhan reached out and gently placed his long pale fingers under Lay's chin and lifted the younger boys head. Lay looked up at Luhan shocked that something like this is happening, but his worries were soon washed away when his eyes met Luhan's and in an instant Lay could feel his heart beat faster while his cheeks and entire body was growing warm from the feeling Luhan was giving him Luhan smiled softly, which madd the younger boy smile back. He slowly reached over the table and ruffled Lay's hair as he stood up and walked away,leaving Lay in a glassy daze ( ok guys im so freaking sorry i could not update any sooner, school started yesterday and i've been extreamly busy and my laptop has some stupid virus on it and its not working properly so im on my phone :-( . Any how im sorry to say but i cant update like how i reguarly do. Infact i jus took a break frok my homework to do this chapter because i felt so bad, anyways my updates will probably be once a week. and if im lucky maybe 2 once again im really sorry )