Past and Present

First Love, Last Love

Junhee finished washing up and is getting ready to sleep while Suho was currently washing up.

Junhee can’t fall asleep and decided to make a schedule for her individual interaction with the members. She decided to start with the EXO-M members since they have limited time in Korea.

She arranged her planned interaction with EXO-M in this manner:

  1. Kris (Since he speaks English, it’d be easier to talk to him. I lived in the states for 4 years so I've become very fluent in English.)
  2. Xiumin (He’s really cute and seems like he’ll be very fun to be with.)
  3. Lay (He may not look so enthusiastic but he definitely talks a lot. I think I won’t get bored with him.)
  4. Chen (I always see him laughing, I like it.)
  5. Luhan (He’s also really cute but I feel a certain something that keeps me away from him. I hope I can resolve that.)
  6. Tao (He looks a little scary. But he’s the youngest, I guess he wouldn’t bite.)

And in this manner for EXO-K:

  1. Chanyeol (I guess we’re already close. I really like his personality.)
  2. Baekhyun (He seems really fun to be with since he’s always with Chanyeol. And his voice, it’s amazing.)
  3. Sehun (He never sits still; it’d be fun to walk around the park with him.)
  4. Kai (We have 'that' past so it will take us a plenty amount of time talking to each other. I’m sure it’ll be something I should look forward to.)
  5. Kyungsoo (And ofcourse, I saved the best for last. ♥)

Actually, on top of this list is a much more important person who Junhee wants to spend her time with first and for most, her loving brother, Myeong~.

Just then, Suho came out of the bath and looked at what Junhee was doing. Junhee quickly hid her notebook and said, "Oh, it's nothing."

Suho felt that something was really suspicious so Junhee thought of something to distract him.

"Say, Myeong~, can we go out and play tomorrow?" Junhee asked as she hid the notebook without Suho noticing.

"Why?" Suho asked curiosly while drying his hair.

"I really missed you and I just want to spend some time with you before getting all busy with my training and all." Junhee as she clings to Suho.

"Well, I guess it's alright. But only after practice ends." Suho said, finally agreeing to Junhee's request.

That night also, at Kai and Kyungsoo's room a peculiar conversation is also about to begin.

"It was really amazing that we both share a past with Junhee nunna, don't you think?" Kai told Kyungsoo while sitting on their beds.

"I also have another thing in mind, I don't know if it's a coincidence but if i remember correctly, Hee-eonnie's birthday is actually January 13." Kyungsoo said looking all puzzled.

Kai was surprised at what Kyungsoo said.

"Really? Her birthday is January 13, while your birthday is January 12 and mine's on the 14th. That's amazing!" Kai felt ecstatic about the information. "Then, we can spend our birthdays together. All at once. It'd be fun." Kai was really looking forward to that day.

"Yeah, I guess." Kyungsoo replied rather plainly.

"What's wrong with you? You haven't been yourself lately?" Kai said putting an arm around Kyungsoo and patting his shoulder.

Kyungsoo, then, let out a deep sigh.

"I'll tell you a secret. But promise me you wouldn't tell anyone." Kyungsoo said desperately.

Kai looked so excited and nodded in reply with a big bright smile thinking, "Waaah, a secret between Kyungsoo and me!"

"Well, here goes." Kyungsoo took a deep breath and said, "Hee-eonnie, is actually my first love."

Kai just froze and wasn't able to reply immediately to Kyungsoo. He just froze there with a shocked face.

Kyungsoo continued, "I didn't fall in love with any other girl because maybe my heart was still waiting for her since she disappeared without notice."

Kai was able to calm down a little but still in a state of shock and blurted out while scratching his head, "I don't know if this also a coincidence but..." He paused for a few seconds to take a deep breath and continued, "...nunna was also my first love."

Kyungsoo was dumb-founded. They both stared blankly into space for quite a while before getting their thoughts together. They both let out a big sigh in sync. They don't know how to deal with their situation yet so Kyungsoo proposed, "Let's not think about it for now and just focus on work. I guess even Hee-eonnie would say this."

"You're right. Let's just leave it as it is for now." Kai said as he smiled at Kyungsoo who also smiled back at him.

But will they be really alright being so close to the person they like? Can they really suppress the feelings and focus?

The next day, their practice began as Junhee watched at a corner while taking down some notes. She realized a feeling that whenever the music starts the members' clumsy and carefree selves actually transform. Junhee can actually feel the 'power' within them which never surfaced whenever they're in their normal behavior. Junhee finds it amusing since only a few artists can emit that kind of aura. For Junhee, it was simply amazing. After the practice, Suho asked permission from the manager if he could go out with Junhee. The manager knew that this was part of Junhee's plan and so, he agreed, but under the condition that he shouldn't be recognized. If it won't be avoided, they must return to the dorm immediately. While the other members were busy playing around, Junhee and Suho quickly left.

They returned to their dorm first to change clothes and for Suho to dress for his disguise. And so, they set off.

They planned to go to lotte world since Junhee have been dying to go there since she arrived in Korea. Suho was really happy to be with his sister again after a very long time. They were happily enjoying their time and didn't even notice that someone was following them. The person was taking pictures one after another. There were bodyguards following Junhee and Suho. They were dressed casually to fit in the crowd. They saw the person, who happened to be a girl and they find her very suspicious. One of the guards slowly approached her. The girl was surprised and scared at the same time so she just ran away. The guard approached Suho and told him that someone might have already recognized him. Suho, then, decided to take one last ride with Junhee and then asked her out for dinner.

Junhee loves Italian food, so Suho brought her to a high class Italian restaurant. Junhee is quite a gourmet even if she can't cook. Suho didn't tell her about the suspicious person because he didn't want Junhee to worry too much. He just wants to enjoy his precious time with his sister. After dinner, they walked along Han river before going back to the dorm.

"How was it today? Did you enjoy?" Suho asked Junhee who was admiring the river at the moment.

"Yes, ofcourse." She answered as she ran towards Suho and gave him a warm hug. "I plan to get to know each member individually for me to be able to understand them, but before I spend some time with them, I want you to be the first person I spend my time with."

Suho was blushing upon hearing Junhee's words. Junhee was about to look at Suho but Suho suddenly hugged her back to hide his embarrassing face.

"Myeong~, you are the most important person to me right now." Junhee whispered to Suho.

Suho was happy at the same time sad when he heard Junhee's words. He was thinking, "I don't know what I will do when I'm no longer the most important person for you."

When they returned to the dorm Junhee quickly took a wash and went straight to bed. Suho fixed up her blanket and sat beside her while she was already fast asleep.

"Junhee, I don't know if saying this makes me a bad man, but I hope you won't find that 'important' person in your life. I will not stop you from having friends but I hope you won't find the one who'll be more than just your friend. If that time comes, I'll just be that person for you." Suho felt like he wasn't in his right mind while saying those things but he was too scared to lose her after finally getting her back.

He gave Junhee a kiss on the forehead and was about to leave when Junhee suddenly grabbed his arm and cried, "Myeong~ don't leave me."

Suho was in shock thinking Junhee might have heard all that he said. But after that, Junhee kept quiet indicating that she was just talking in her sleep. Suho sighed in relief.

"I will never leave you." Suho whispered as he closed his eyes and fell asleep beside Junhee.

The next day, Suho was awakened by the non-stop sound coming from the door. He grabbed Junhee first since she might sleep walk again by the sound of the doorbell.

"Who's causing a havoc so early in the morning?" Suho said as he stood up and walked to the door.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun greeted him with worried faces.

"Hyung! You're all over the net!" Chanyeol said as soon as Suho opened the door.

"And Junhee nunna, too!" Baekhyun added.

Suho was still half awake and wasn't really able to comprehend what they were saying. Suho told them to sit down first as he closed the door. He then prepared drinks for the two who were sitting anxiously in the living room. After preparing the drinks, he sat down to talk with them properly.

"So, what were you saying earlier?" Suho asked as the two took a sip from their drinks.

And in the same manner as earlier, Chanyeol said, "Hyung! You're all over the net!"

And also in the same response, Baekhyun said, "And Junhee nunna, too!"

Suho was dumb-founded and wasn't able to respond. Then, they heard something ringing.

"Hyung, I think hyungnim (manager) is calling you?" Chanyeol said.

Suho rushed to the room to find his phone. And it was indeed the manager. Suho anxiously picked up the phone, "Yes, Hyungnim?"

"Calmed down, okay. I won't scold you." The manager said as he heard a deep sigh of relief on the other line. "It's not really serious since we really plan to bring Junhee out in public after her training but for now, we have to declare your relationship with Junhee so as not to attract attention from netizens. Do you understand?"

"Yes, hyungnim. Thank you very much." Suho was somehow calmed by the manager's words. But he's still worried at the fact that Junhee is going to suffer, too.

"Okay, I'll call you again later. For now, explain the situation to Junhee-ssi." The manager said as he ended the call.