Well isn't this a nice day

Tutor's Lesson

The next day, when Niel got up, he thought about what happened the night before. While he was doing his morning routine, he tried to shake off the half the excitment he was getting. For breakfast he just made toast and as it was time for him to leave for school, he got less and less excited and more anxious. 'What if he's not really coming. I shouldn't have taken it so seriously.' he sighed, picked up his school bag and headed out the door, heading towards the local bus stop  Barely a block away from his house, a fimiliar blue motorcycle came beside him. Niel just thought it was a random stranger since there was going to be a stop sign ahead. Just as Niel was about to walk off the corner but then the bike came in front of him making him stop. the biker took off his helmet revealing a smirking Ljoe. "Ya! I thought I told you that I was going to pick you up. What are you doing walking by yourself?" he said while getting out an extra helmet. " Well, I wasn't sure if you weer actually going to pick me up, so I wanted to catch the bus  just in case." Niel said, looking at the ground embarrassed. Ljoe frowned,"I see how much trust you have in me. Please don't doubt me so much next time." he said giving Niel the extra helmet and a adorible pleading smile. Niel nodded and got on the bike and they both headed to the school.

When Ljoe parked the bike, it was still early and there wasn't many students there. Niel got off and bowed,"Thank you for the ride, Sunbae." he said and was about to walk away. Ljoe took off his helmet, putting the bike in sitting position," Did you forget everything I told you last night or are you just doing this on purpose. I said you can call me Hyung." he said as he started walking next to Niel. "Oh Mihanae. It won't happen again." Ljoe just laughed at his nervousness. "Don't worry about it, it's not that serious. Just don't let it happen again." When they got in the building, Ljoe went left and Niel went right. Ljoe took a couple of steps and then realized that Niel wasn't beside him anymore. He turned around to see Niel already half way down the hall the completely opposite direction. "Hey where are you going? You don't want to hang out with me or something?" Niel turned around, "Aniyo, it's just that I usually go to the library in the mornings." he said then turned back around. Ljoe rolled his eyes and ran down the hall, grabbing Niel by his arm and leading him the other way. " Oh no you don't. You're going to hang out with me and my guys from now on. You need to get socialy active." Niel tried to pull away but had no luck, Ljoe was much stronger than him. Ljoe went to his locker and not long after that 4 other guys walked up. Niel have seen them around school before hanging out with Ljoe. A boy with the short black hair came and hooked his arm around Ljoe's neck. Niel remembered his name was Ricky.

"Hey, Hyung! Who's your new friend?" Ricky asked. Ljoe was putinig in hhis combination, "Everyone this in Ahn Daniel.He's going to be my tutor for a while so I wanted him to hang out with us, if thats all right with you." Ljoe said getting out necessary things for his first couple of classes. A boy with short brown hair nudged Niel's arm,"Of course we don't mind. We need a new person to so we can be even when playing soccer! Why haven't we seen you around before?" he asked. Niel remebered  that his name was Chunji,"I'm usually iin the class rooms or library." he answered. "I'm actually surprised that you agreed to have a tutor." says a guy that leaned against the lockers, he had the bottom half of his hair shaved off and the top was long enough to be put in a small pony tail, his name was Cap. Ljoe rolled his eyes,"Yeah Yeah Yeah laught it up while you can but atleast I'll be graduating." He said walking away but not before grabbing Niel's arm to first hour. The others followed them to the door and stood by the door.Chunji and Ricky faked gasped," Hell has apearently frozen over." a boy with messy brown hair, Changjo, said. Cap just shook his head at the younger ones' reastions.

"Ya! Don't you have something better to do instead of bothering me? Which one of you besides Cap has actually finished their homework. Changjo don't you have a report due in third hour?" Ljoe complained. All their eyes became wide because they knew he was right. Cap sighed and led them down the hall," Come one I'm sure all of you have lots to do before class starts.". When they all left, Ljoe looked at Niel." Sorry about my fiends they can be annoying sometimes." Niel shook his head, "There's nothing to apoligize about. They seem very nice. Ljoe gave him a look," Does anything bother you?" , he asked, then thought of last night," Besides me annoying you last night." Niel just laughed it off," Oh with the glasses? You didn't technically annoy me, its just I must have been tired so I was pushed easier than normal." Ljoe laid his head on his desk and closed his eyes, "Well at least I know you have a breaking point. They were just sitting there for a while then the bell rang, Ljoe groaned and sat back up. Other students and the teacher filled the class. During the class period, Ljoe had notice that Niel was just drawing in his notebook, so he tapped Niel's shoulder and whispered," Shouldn't you be paying attention? Your grade effects mine you know." Niel looked at the board then back at Ljoe giving him a small smile,"Don't worry. This is easy, I understand it enough to teach you." he said then went back to doodling. Ljoe was so confused,'How can this kid do it?' he turned to the board and continued to take notes. When class ended, Niel usually stayed until almost everyone else left, Ljoe was waiting for him at the door." Though we don't have next class together, I wanted to walk with you to your next class." Niel wanted to protest but he knew Ljoe was going to be persistant, so he just let it be. When they got to his class, Ljoe stood by the door and waited for Niel to take his seat. He was about t leave when he noticed a group of boys in the back looking at Niel like they making fun of him or something. One of the boys walked up to Niel and said something to him and Niel looked down like he was embarassed. Ljoe just took note and decided to ask him about it later.

Two periods passed then it was lunch. Ljoe was sitting at a table with Cap,Chungji, Ricky and Changjo, but he couldn't see Niel anywhere. Ljoe got up and started walking about the cafeteria, Chunji noticed he was leaving," Hey where are you going?" he said. "To look for Niel." Ljoe replied walking in to the hall.He must have looked through ten empty class rooms then he got an idea.'Why didn't I think of that before?' he thought as he walk to the library. There wasn't many people there. 'If I was a book worm where I be?' he thought searching around and headed to the back. He saw Niel's figure sitting down at a table. Ljoe only slightly touched his shoulder, and Niel jumped up like he was scared for his life.He calmde down after realizing it was only Ljoe. Ljoe,all confused, sat down in front of him." What's wrong with you that you have to just from a small gesture?" he asked. He was trying to look in Niel's eyes but Niel burried his face into his arms. "It's nothing, I'm just a little edgy today." he mummbled. "Why? You weren't this way this morning." Ljoe said. Niel shrugged hoping he would just let it go. "And also, in your second hour I saw one of those dudes from the back say something to you. What was that about?Niel shook his he in his arms. Ljoe was getting fustrated at the way Niel was acting and tried pulling his head out of his arms. Niel quickly turned his head so Ljoe can only see the right side of his face. Ljoe grabbed Niel by the chin and turned his head. Ljoe's eyes became filled with rage seeing that he had a black eye. "Who the hell did this to you?!" he yelled. "It's not important,ok? It's nothing." Niel said taking Ljoe's hand away from his chin, put his glasses back on and started walking away, but Ljoe quickly came around the table grabbing hi roughly by the arm which Niel flinched at. Ljoe pulled up Niel's sleeve oof his long sleeved shirt and saw a bunch of dark bruises, so he loosened his grip but kept it firm. " I don't these are 'no problem'. Now who did this to you?" Ljoe asked. Niel was so irritated by his nagging that he tore his arm away from Ljoe and yelled, "It was the group of guys from this morning. Are you happy now? Just leave me alone, I can handle these things by myself." then he walked off. "It doesn't look like you handled it very well now does it?!" Ljoe yelled after him, then he punch the nearest table and he stomped out of the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that I updated so late but I've been busy lately and I'm planning on changing that. I'm also sorry for the descriptions being so bad, I hate doing them to be honest, but I feel like describing their hair is the best way to go cause that how you know exactly what a kpop idol looked like at the time or so called 'era'. I hope you enjoyed. ^_^